3DXChat Community

Happy 5 Years Anniversary

Gizmo

5years.jpg

Dear friends,

Congratulations to all on the 5th birthday of the game. In the anniversary update we added a new feature, the powerful World Editor.
Now, thanks to your talent, there will be an infinite number of different worlds in the game to explore.
Great isn't it? Next there is something that will be even more interesting, stay tuned ;)

3DXChat team

poster248.jpg

f39a8d83b9c1598bb60006d7c106d9e6.gif

Happy 5th Anniversary !

Some hate it, others love it, and I sure am thankful to 3Dx for many of the friendships I have created here.

So wishing you many more years in giving others the opportunity to create more bonds on your platform.

Ps : Not everyone agrees with the direction, but I think the world editor was an amazing addition, that opens up so many possibilities (even for the sex part of the game, thanks to the animation triggers). For a long time I thought the potential was wasted, so I'm really happy to see this improvement. To me, it's quite the game changer and long overdue.

Ps² : I hope the next project is avatar overhaul !!! *fingers crossed* ... #killtheclones

With all the 5 years this game has existed it should be a lot more advanced.  The World Editor isn't something new it's been out for a while.  Powerful isn't what I'd call it as it's basic.  You have poor level textures and they don't look as good as they should when used.  I can only imagine what you consider to be great that's coming next.

Thanks Gizmo, these years here have been, for the most part very rewarding and I am happy to call it my Virtual Home.

To my friends here from around the world, in as much as the game is and has been a ideal way to meet you all, you are the reason I come back each year.

Happy Birthday...