3DXChat Community

Cost?

lovevirtual46

I know the prices range from 19.95 too 50 something dollars for one month and 12 months consecutively.

But my question is after you make the subscription is it worth the effort in general?

As in how much MORE do you have too pay for once you subscribe?

I know its not as easy as simply subscribing because you will still have too pay for certain things within the games.

Thats how most virtual worlds work especially nowadays.

I was just curious. :)

The subscription fee is all that's necessary. All the customization thingies are available for you from the start. All the poses are available to you at all times. You get the full game for just the sub fee. There are optional payments for things in the game like gifts, but it's just fluff, unless you really really want to give someone the severed head of Mario.

The devs just started a thingie where you get in game currency for just logging in, so in game payments are even more optional now~.

The subscription fee is all that's necessary. All the customization thingies are available for you from the start. All the poses are available to you at all times. You get the full game for just the sub fee. There are optional payments for things in the game like gifts, but it's just fluff, unless you really really want to give someone the severed head of Mario.

The devs just started a thingie where you get in game currency for just logging in, so in game payments are even more optional now~.

Ty so much for supplying this very valuable information very much appreciated. :)