3DXChat Community

Profile box text limits?

ffan

Hi all,

I'm having issues with my profile box and was wondering if it has some characters length limits.

I see long and beautiful profiles but don't know if something has changed since the last release (now369). I've made a try to cut/past my text into a blank text editor then back into profile editor but still no luck with it, and when I'm back to my profile, the scroll bar appears even if the text don't exceed the window limits.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions ^^

It doesn't always when you copy and paste your info into the profile it does create it.  You can go back through and clean it up some but It could mean that something is off but generally, I'd check where you have the spacing sometimes you have to remove something you don't see or it doesn't show but does in your profile.  I've had to backspace or hit delete multiple times to clear out the spacing that wasn't seen for my profile.

It doesn't always when you copy and paste your info into the profile it does create it.  You can go back through and clean it up some but It could mean that something is off but generally, I'd check where you have the spacing sometimes you have to remove something you don't see or it doesn't show but does in your profile.  I've had to backspace or hit delete multiple times to clear out the spacing that wasn't seen for my profile.

I've deleted all the profile and re edited into plain new text to have a clean copy/paste but looks like at a certain point the text ends and it gets difficult to get rid of it :)