3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

halloweenfront_by_foronlyone-dcq1c2e.png

Happy Halloween

pictureframe2_by_foronlyone-dcq1c6y.png

ghostbed_by_foronlyone-dcq1dhr.png seance3_by_foronlyone-dcq1dgv.png im_by_foronlyone-dcq1dib.png hang2_by_foronlyone-dcq1dj4.png 

web_by_foronlyone-dcq1dky.png spiders4_by_foronlyone-dcq1due.png seymour_by_foronlyone-dcq1eeu.png

Download it HERE

Couples deaths include: guillotine beheadings, iron-maiden, burnt at the stake, electrocution,man eating plant, spider attack, bathing accident, various impalings, buried alive, evil tree attack, etc.

Hidden rooms to explore and plenty of room to add your own.

Hi people , well my room was steal by a people and used this actualy on test server ,  you can enjoy my work on test server , is finish all i never build again or open or show room to people , this room are alway open for friends never open on public , its with regret i say you i stop to build its finish  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:  :(  :(  :(  :(

Hey Aki, I am really sorry to hear that >< I don't get the point to steal a room...except to annoy the owner maybe...I hope you will build again one day, cos your last room was extremely good and clean. The sad thing is that you can't do much against room stealing...Don't give up at something you are talented for because of one idiot. The amount of people who enjoy respectfully your work is far greater than thieves.

Keep it up!

Hi people , well my room was steal by a people and used this actualy on test server ,  you can enjoy my work on test server , is finish all i never build again or open or show room to people , this room are alway open for friends never open on public , its with regret i say you i stop to build its finish  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:    :(  :(  :(

Dear, all of us knows about your creations, your room, we know who exactly created those amazing things(thanks to forum and your active topic). Don`t pay attention on those untalented, lazy assholes folks.  :angry: 

Can someone stop you? Don`t stop and go straight forward. We will support you.  ;)

Ah suggest to all builders create your build threads from start to finish showing tha progression of tha build. Eets up to you how many pics you add to tha overall post, eet is your thread after all but this proves who built what and also is really interesting to watch how builds progress to tha finish.

People will steal because they are lazy or just cant be bothered to try. Especially with all tha free content available thru sharing sites such as Torax's theres no excuse to rip peeps off and open that room for your own benefit.

To pass these rooms off as your own on top of this, if eets actually done is so low and speaks volumes fo how useless and sub average you are, stealing peoples creative work is lame AF. Ah say steal because eets a form of theft in mah opinion. One could understand perhaps being online eets available to everyone who can download eet (rip eet off) and maybeh if you never opened eet but hung in there by yaself to appreciate tha fine build when eva ya wanted would be kinda understandable or at least tolerable, but to publicly open eet to benefit from anothers hard work is "Stealing" technically inaccurate or nots ah dunn care, eets ripping someone off.

Sorry this happened to you but in tha end all this creates is confusion fo players who are actually interested in tha builds and like to know  who was responsible in tha creation of eets, ah know ah do. But this is just me ah really like seeing how peeps come up with tings and how they brainstorm a way to create something with tha limited tools we have altho far better than V1.0 Editor obviously.

Anybewbs hope you keep building even if you don't share them with tha playa base and eets understandable :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally I figured out a "simple" way because I don't like not finished things :lol:

But it have 80kb and around 950 objects, it's not really a resource-saving furniture :rolleyes:

Well maybe someone need it...

The most Sex poses works good, Betty and myself did try it ^^

To change colours is also very easy, the beach chair have object croups for the poles, the roof and body.

3c5c220535d36419d61b1589adfc9581_600x600

2017-12-29-(2).jpg

2017-12-29-(1).jpg

Download:

You find the beach chair in the white Box!

- remove the walls and the ground group

- set the rotation to centre

- mark all objects

- move/rotate it to the space you want :)

Download

Edit: Update to v2 with 92% less objects :)

Finally a small Update with the new props to version 2 with 92% less objects :)

The chair has now 6kb and it's easily possible to add many of them.

Another Xmas prop.

Wanted a simple illuminated tree. So here it is if anyone wants to use it :)

You can play with the lighting pattern as you wish.

(with 127kb, this might be bit heavy tho :()

DOWNLOAD

This item is merged in four different parts :

- Tree (made of bushes lol)

- Tree lights

- Outter stars

- Inner stars

yjkXolF.gif

kDeBjy3.gif

Another Xmas prop.

Wanted a simple illuminated tree. So here it is if anyone wants to use it :)

You can play with the lighting pattern as you wish.

(with 127kb, this might be bit heavy tho :()

DOWNLOAD

This item is merged in four different parts :

- Tree (made of bushes lol)

- Tree lights

- Outter stars

- Inner stars

yjkXolF.gif

kDeBjy3.gif

merci pour le sapin mamy qui suce sideways <3 :) :)