3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

Created a beach with the intentions of having place for people to chill, relax and have some "fun"  :P ... 

we had a party tonight and I was never prepared for the reception... Fubarman was handling the music and he put on an awesome rock & metal set for us.

everyone enjoyed their time, defo me included.

I give you... Wet mounds & hard rocks beach...

lcXIDMJ.png

A0eE0qL.png

liyHmrH.png

dFtUCQe.png

J8q55G0.png

3bjebqF.png

BWF8iHJ.png

BYpijIS.png

BfYf3r9.png

8NGSMiO.png

Not a creation, but a suggestion that might save somebody problems with stairs

For some reason I could not get the transition between stairs and floors right. In the end I found I had to have the top of the stairs plum level or slightly above the floor in order to work, and then they worked as expected every time . 

I had several times when they seemed to be right level but I couldnt walk from the stairs to the floor.  But it seems to work if it is a tick higher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifMoonwaterBasin_001.png

☆MoonwaterBasin

An overly ornate lounge/orgy room with a lot of usable furniture. Includes the chairs, stripper poles and hot tub from the pictures I posted previously. Apologies for the blurry screenshots, I had to rescale them to get beneath the 2mb limit. The .world file can be downloaded here. :)

Wow this is amazing ! :wub:

And to everyone else sharing their work, kuddos too ! Checking this thread after a while, and I'm seeing lots of great builds !

Guest Stefia
☆MoonwaterBasin☆

An overly ornate lounge/orgy room with a lot of usable furniture. Includes the chairs, stripper poles and hot tub from the pictures I posted previously. Apologies for the blurry screenshots, I had to rescale them to get beneath the 2mb limit. The .world file can be downloaded here.  :)

Hello ive visit your deco a friend has invite me to vist and give your topic link. A great job and lot of imagination congrates :)