3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

Hey there  :)

I found some cement in my backyard and since then I'm mixing concrete and stacking blocks and mixing concrete and stacking blocks on my island ...

Btw does anybody know, how to select and place the head jump possibility in the editor, like on the Beach location the head jump from the pier into the sea?
The name of the object inside the .world file would help too.

ccibydb.gif

Thanks,

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago I read somewhere on the forum a request for A PRISON in 3DX.  Being a kindly corporate citizen and wanting the challenge of creating something, I set about creating a prison for the community, and I now want to release it to all and sundry.  Feel free to download, copy, use publicly, amend, enhance, assign to your trash can...whatever takes your fancy.  Basically, I am handing it over to the 3DX community as I don't want to own it.

The world file can be found here, where there is an option to download:

3DX PRISON DOWNLOAD

Almost everything in the prison has been made from scratch, and none of the equipment or furniture has been downloaded from other people's work.  Some new bondage equipment is included, and also some gym equipment in which I have re-used selected sex positions but switched them around a bit (i.e. different angles) giving the impression of some new sex positions.  Hopefully the screenshots in the next messages posted below will give you an idea.  The funny thing is, I don't even particularly have a thing for prison roleplay  .[/size]

Exterior views of the Prison World:

vI8uP5v.jpg

ojsnrfP.jpg

Exercise (Dance) Yard:

f7DdTxB.jpg

qu0rcyH.jpg

Fenced Security Beach:

XH7K4Zt.jpg

1wvuX5h.jpg

Nearby Pacific Islands:

Ad6x2ur.jpg

Example Interior of Pacific Island Cave:

jhLPUGZ.jpg

Note, the 64 bit version of the game is required to avoid save errors while editing the room.

A while ago I read somewhere on the forum a request for A PRISON in 3DX.  Being a kindly corporate citizen and wanting the challenge of creating something, I set about creating a prison for the community, and I now want to release it to all and sundry.  Feel free to download, copy, use publicly, amend, enhance, assign to your trash can...whatever takes your fancy.  Basically, I am handing it over to the 3DX community as I don't want to own it.

The world file can be found here, where there is an option to download:

3DX PRISON DOWNLOAD

Almost everything in the prison has been made from scratch, and none of the equipment or furniture has been downloaded from other people's work.  Some new bondage equipment is included, and also some gym equipment in which I have re-used selected sex positions but switched them around a bit (i.e. different angles) giving the impression of some new sex positions.  Hopefully the screenshots in the next messages posted below will give you an idea.  The funny thing is, I don't even particularly have a thing for prison roleplay  .[/size]

Exterior views of the Prison World:

vI8uP5v.jpg

ojsnrfP.jpg

Exercise (Dance) Yard:

f7DdTxB.jpg

qu0rcyH.jpg

Fenced Security Beach:

XH7K4Zt.jpg

1wvuX5h.jpg

Nearby Pacific Islands:

Ad6x2ur.jpg

Example Interior of Pacific Island Cave:

jhLPUGZ.jpg

Note, the 64 bit version of the game is required to avoid save errors while editing the room.

Hey thanks but 8 MB file size!!!  sorry this is to heavy for the mostly here even to load! 

I have removed the islands and removed Duplicates over 1700 objects! Should run much smoother without  big FPS drop!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/epfkgxmu65byuwk/3DX%20PRISON%20light_xxx_clean_xxx.world

Btw, how do you find and remove duplicates? And what is good practice to avoid them occuring? I noticed that the world editor seems to create them.

Actually, some of those duplicates were required. The bars of all the closed gates are made from water, coloured black and duplicated 4 or 5 times to make them appeared as solid bars but that can be walked through.

Btw, how do you find and remove duplicates? And what is good practice to avoid them occuring? I noticed that the world editor seems to create them.

Actually, some of those duplicates were required. The bars of all the closed gates are made from water, coloured black and duplicated 4 or 5 times to make them appeared as solid bars but that can be walked through.

I can`t say this for sure why this happens sometimes ! Switching from editor to my world seems to cause some duplicated objects  for me !!!! Use cloes remove dublicates objects from the site where you get the patch from !!!!

Hello, after a lot of time spent in the editor, and after several moments of dissatisfaction with my work perform on several closed club project, I decided to do something that in your eyes seems very simple, yes it's true , but sometimes have to recognize are level, even if the old version of 3DX I was much better lol.
Here are some pictures for you.
All that is only temporary, it will continue to grow, with the time and ideas that will come to me later.

Natural hot water source x3 on the beach.

https://imgur.com/a/7qDSTtl

Two hut on the rock for relaxing moments

https://imgur.com/a/4e4AqSP

One Bar and dancefloor on the beach.

https://imgur.com/a/Cp6TRrX

Global View

https://imgur.com/a/17J3wAn

I open tonight for 80's party at 9:30 pm, come if you want, i don't look for the number, i look just for the good moment and the fun :)

Good evening people, hope my english not too much bad :P