3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

Indian Summer

I will be offering this to any who want it when it is complete. I'm down to details now. It has taken me far longer than anticipated . Was hoping for a clothing Editor in order to make American Indian clothing to match the theme. but don't see that happening anytime soon.

Theme: American Indian summer encampment.

Here are a couple of older teasers :)

NqG8up3.png?1

x35gClL.png?1

Wow! These are amazing thank you! I have been struggling to try to make letters lol. 

Alright, here's something for everyone...

A complete alphabet, with upper and lower case letters.

tumblr_p278k3db3h1wmyj5oo1_1280.png

Download it here

My recommendation would be to download the file, and then open it by itself and duplicate the letters you want to use, build your words, then save those off to a separate file and merge the file you save.

IMPORTANT NOTE: OK, I realized that three letters weren't grouped right (G, R, and W). I've replaced it with a repaired file.

Hellooo...

I was inspired by those large spacious living room sofas that can host multiple people at the same time so I made myself one, and decide too share it too..

This is not a pro job by any means but it ended up looking quite good, so why not to share it. 

The original inspiration was this one: 

0HhZWFD.jpg

I've made some changes and simplified some elements not to complicate my life any further and also to keep it light with number of elements. 

xXhBdAT.png

V7VWGLs.png

Me for size comparison

oggkonC.png

It host 3 beds: 

fbgyK7k.png

File is here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_G1SUC6C17XPL0Z-yM61s8UyMKhkcRwu/view?usp=sharing

Introducing the -forbidden fruit- sex bar... plan to have some kind of project running in it... but that's beside the point now.

I went for kinda classy Asian style... the front area is a nice cozy bar... but there's a back area that has a sauna room, massage room and five bedrooms.

the hard part was actually the lag testing and getting the lag down to a playable level, tbh

M6HpqYO.png

FyihjEm.png

zaO5PwQ.png

AT9PtVb.png

6uNaKDW.png

xkTgjaK.png

ISpRDUA.png

jt6vCLn.png

NVqkrBw.png

Hellooo...

I was inspired by those large spacious living room sofas that can host multiple people at the same time so I made myself one, and decide too share it too..

This is not a pro job by any means but it ended up looking quite good, so why not to share it. 

The original inspiration was this one: 

I've made some changes and simplified some elements not to complicate my life any further and also to keep it light with number of elements. 

Me for size comparison

It host 3 beds: 

File is here: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BEmk7sN3-kaMVV5zr2Fs_R_WVj1IMtB8

StephanieRose, awesome work. I was trying to download it to use, and it says that I need permission.

Can't wait to use it in my private room. 

Thanks Mari