3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

Taking a break from making my city and instead, I'm working on a small destroyed space station. I'm trying to keep the lag down, as my city is pretty bad, but it's not going too well, haha. Hoping to just get this hall done, and then add a club/bar like in Mass Effect at the end of the hall.

uBhCQcx.png

b1Rp2BP.png

3BmEAc2.png

JVrCVbM.png

BHfIbOG.png

i6vRHnY.png

ynwuQbY.png

Omg! Your spaceship destroyer metal grid floor design and red lights fx remind me this Aliens scene! You really did a great job! WOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqSgvEZNtY

Omg! Your spaceship destroyer metal grid floor design and red lights fx remind me this Aliens scene! You really did a great job! WOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqSgvEZNtY

Ahaha, thank you so much! I wasn't going to post these screenshots, but- I did actually end up taking the build pretty far, but again the lag from a lot of things just sorta' makes it hard to work on and with a bunch of people coming into the room it'd be even worse. Suppose it just makes for nice screenshots now.

rh0HePh.png

qQbk42r.png

gv9UqnF.png

vSjdqoU.png

sV7m0sz.png

m5zjBPN.png

khPc9g1.png

hJAky5u.png

Gux85tZ.png

y1dRRh5.png

It's my first post on the forum, and the first creation by the editor.

Ancient Greek Island

Full View:

post-18874-0-26224100-1514343559_thumb.png

Exteriors:

post-18874-0-51838600-1514345741_thumb.jpg

post-18874-0-57886200-1514345760_thumb.jpg

Interiors:

post-18874-0-73140400-1514345777_thumb.jpg

post-18874-0-98077300-1514345794_thumb.jpg

The model of the acropolis is Lindos (with a few modifications).

The town and the island it self has no specific model, just pseudo Greek/Aegean style.

I tried my best to make the collection as classical Greek (no arch, no toilet, no public bath, simple but unique furniture etc) as possible, though the columns are in Roman-Doric style, to my personal taste.

As we don't have the ability to import custom image yet, there are no wall painting.

And to match this simpleness, the color of buildings are basically white.

I hope one day we will have the function and so I can make it a little bit more true to history.

List of buildings:

• Acropolis (contains 2 layers of propylaea, a few stoas and back rooms, a temple and a garden)
  • Agora (contains a stoa, a meeting hall, a tholos and water reserve)
  • Theatre (pretty small, to fit the size of the town)
  • Gymnasium (the big empty room next to the theatre)
  • Houses (29 of them, some are connected)
  • Port (harboring 2 small galleys)
  • Temple (2 of them outside of the acropolis, each dedicated to a main deity of this game)
  • Stoa (2 of them at the beach front)

First off i have to say thank you at the developers for making some actual update after 3 years and giving us this powerful tool.

I have a legal question and a suggestion for the future... as i get constantly asked to share my little creations or build houses for someone i would like to know if im allowed to take money for it? I mean there is not much the devs can do about it but am i allowed to advertise for example in the forum? For the future you should really overthink your businessmodel in a way to become more like Second Life, with F2P and ingame purchases and a community marketplace where you take charges for transactions. But enough talking, here are some views on my actual project, i should say joint project as im working together with some friends on it. The idea is a hidden resort inside a mountain on an island for the super rich providing all sorts of entertainment inclusive wellness, whoring options and house owned slaves. I gonna show a small collection of views, for more you will need to explore it yourself. I hope to open at new years eve. The name will be "Sirens Resort". Im sure you understand why and hope to see some of you as visitors :). If you notice you are on my sort of huge ignorelist feel free to let me know in some way, im not gonna be bitchy about it and remove you as its not my aim to exclude people just because i dont like them personally.

post-18855-0-12131200-1514383783_thumb.png

post-18855-0-42666100-1514384439_thumb.png

post-18855-0-34952900-1514384449_thumb.png

post-18855-0-61128600-1514384467_thumb.png

Trying to build a statue/mannequin, spheres and cones mostly. I'm still not sure what I want the final pose to be, just working out the rough shape so far.

EDIT: ...and then the damn game crashed. Lost most of this :( But, I did figure out a few things when it comes to building complex/organic shapes, so when I eventually rebuild this, it should be faster/simpler.

post-18704-0-06962900-1514439347_thumb.png

Wasn't a good Idea to make round furniture :D

730 Objects and no end in sight^^

Anyone a Idea how I can simple finish the roof?

I would say no simple way to make this... at least what I could think off. I would suggest make one section and copy that multiple times every time scaling it down(or up) a bit so you get the "open/close" effect.

For one section between the bars I would make thin squares(for the sheet) aligned to the half circle form. at the edges smaller, and as you get to the middle bigger.

I would say no simple way to make this... at least what I could think off. I would suggest make one section and copy that multiple times every time scaling it down(or up) a bit so you get the "open/close" effect.

For one section between the bars I would make thin squares(for the sheet) aligned to the half circle form. at the edges smaller, and as you get to the middle bigger.

I had some similar ideas but this all means at the end it will not be practical or a furniture who needs less performance :rolleyes:

Alone this Bars has to many objects and if I imagine how much it will be when it's done...

At least that would not be worth^^