3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

Tauri

I put together an application that can convert bmp images into 3dx world (json) files. This was just for fun, obviously it is less than practical to do it this way :) Managed to break 3dx with an out of heap space error using a higher resolution pic, so I ended up with a 100px wide image. Hope there will be some people who get the reference too  ;)

s23HBSB.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!P9l3GbDR!pMJ7xA2dKrnOoKuwdLi9-IfHqKyYyJOIDjff0dthL0Y

I put together an application that can convert bmp images into 3dx world (json) files. This was just for fun, obviously it is less than practical to do it this way :) Managed to break 3dx with an out of heap space error using a higher resolution pic, so I ended up with a 100px wide image. Hope there will be some people who get the reference too  ;)

s23HBSB.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!P9l3GbDR!pMJ7xA2dKrnOoKuwdLi9-IfHqKyYyJOIDjff0dthL0Y

Awesome, well done :) A tool like this would be very helpful because ppl could use this to import letters or templates...

Well 100x100 would be 10.000 Objects if 1 Pixel needs one object would be a bit too much :lol:

Wow awesome Dex Nikki, best ive seen in here totes on point great job :)

All these other projects are fantastiks Yasmine that's one fine looking house eets super didley pickles and Izu that is looking awesomes.

So many talented peeps and eets really inspiring to see these things in just a "sex" game LOL

Top work peeps :)

My new project. Currently working on understanding how new lighting works and how to achieve the results I need. Also this one will be built with some experience gained while working on Futa Cave club and The Bike. So I try to find optimal solution in details/primitives ratio. Sorry, no blinking timers on my microwave. So far at least.

UPD: 1st and 2nd pics are "BEFORE" and 3rd is "AFTER" adding some lighting. All of them made at night time.

post-18338-0-87192000-1513924652_thumb.png

post-18338-0-66077700-1513924660_thumb.png

post-18338-0-74250400-1513931411_thumb.png