217 members have voted

1. 1. I want to have improved:

• Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation
    • Character customization
    • Home customization
    • Group sex feature added
    • Improve chat, social tools
    • Existing locations

Love this poll, though I think I derped because I have a blue star by home customization and I think that means I voted for that?!!? I want group sex.

Group sex or riot.

You bring the bricks and I'll mix the molotov cocktails.

I agree with the poll. Group sex would be awesome if you guys get it right, and from what I've seen I'm sure you will. Second place is more character customization. I think third place would be a NEW location or two. Everything else is fine as it is, should be less priority.

I would like to make some suggestions for the next poll. Some of these are really minor, but I think they would please a lot of people.

!. Make all actions that target other players consensual. In other words, apply a dialog box with Accept and Decline buttons for cuddles, kisses on the cheek, and kisses during couple dances, as well.

2. Since there are also many people who would like to give control over to their dominant partner, have a check box that makes approval automatic for all actions, including sex poses, when they come from your partner.

3. Enable players to buy drinks for anyone in the same location. In other words, when you click the drink stand, you get a list of all the people in that location, including yourself. Then click on the player you want to buy the drink for. And, of course, the other person has the right to accept of decline the drink. LOL

4. A poker game for the people sitting at the tables in Sin Club or in apartments. I certainly would pay 500 Xgold to be able to play, say, 10 hands of poker with whoever is at the table. 

I just got my friend to start playing the game a little more than a week ago. Some of you may have seen her with me in game. We are hoping the group sex gets put in ASAP as we are having a blast going on adventures together! We like bringing in a third person to spice things up and the only thing missing is being able to have group sex or 3somes. Please get this in as soon as you can. 

I would like to see actual actions happen for instance when you sit in a chair you actually go through the motions of sitting not just appearing on the chair

I agree with this. It would be nice to see them walk over to the bed or the couch or where ever and actually get into position to have sex or kiss. I know that would take some time though. 

Dear friends, our vote is closed. Thanks to all who took part in it. And the winner is 'Group sex feature' :)

Results:

1. Group sex feature (115 votes [53.99%])

2. Character customization (52 votes [24.41%])

3. Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation (24 votes [11.27%])

4. Improve chat, social tools (10 votes [4.69%])

5. Existing locations (8 votes [3.76%])

6. Home customization (4 votes [1.88%])

So we are about to start making of 'Group sex' feature. You can follow Upcoming Updates topic to stay informed about the progress.