3DXChat Community

Roll the Dice! - a sex(y) game - SATURDAY December 2nd, 9pm CET

Andel

Hey everyone!

The Roll the Dice game returns this Saturday with a re-designed room and new and improved rules! The players will be in group chat, so let me know in local if you want to join in! We found last time that 6 guys and 6 girls is really the optimal number. So be there early on to have a spot  ;)

Here are the rules:

Girls are in the middle, guys around them, on the couches. Guys roll the dice one after the other in a clockwise order.

If you don't have a six sided die at hand, use random.org. Do not cheat!

1 or 6 - ACTION. A girl of your choosing takes off a piece of clothing or if she's already naked, you can pick a position for the two of you to do. If you already have a partner, you can change positions, or swap her for a naked girl in the middle.

2 - SUDDEN DEATH / SUPER SWAP. A girl of your choosing looses all her clothes! If everyone is naked, then every girl on the sides shifts one spot clockwise.

3 - SWAP. Pick two naked girls that switch with each other. One of them can be from the middle.

4 - LADIES' CHOICE. Pick a girl that chooses a number for you (except 4) and decides what you do with it.

5 - BAD LUCK. Pick a girl who puts a piece of clothing back on or if she was doing naughty stuff, stops and goes back to the center.

There's no real win condition, the goal is to have fun and make new friends (with benefits) ;)

Shoutout to LaraMera who came up with the original game!

If you want to play, the room will open on Saturday (December 2nd) at 9pm CET / 8pm UK / 3pm EST / noon PST.

I'd love to see this game catch on, so feel free to host yourself if you like it.

PvBulYI.jpg

Thank you to everyone who joined, I think the game turned out to be really successful. Maybe even a little too much so, there were a lot of people joining in, so we decided to move it into a group room with the existing players. The game definitely needs a little tweaking but it was a lot of fun as it was :)
mcjgL5K.jpg

Until there is a rollable dice or spinner everyone can see, I'd suggest having a host who doesn't play and is strictly neutral do the rolling in any game that requires a roll.

Just have the player say "roll" to get their roll from the host.

Also, if you use two dice you can assign one too an action like: 1 - Do something Sitting 2 = Do something standing." With the second roll being something like a body part or another actio 1 - with you mouth (could be as mild as as kiss, wave, hug etc or naughty as an ass licking), 2- something naked, 3 - something for 2 mins. etc..

Just an idea.

Hey guys,

I'll host another game this Saturday with slight modifications. I edited the first post so it now has the new rules in it. The main changes are the introduction of the super swap and that 4 is now ladies' choice instead of nothing. I also put in some clarifications and made the normal swap much simpler.

There will be a new room too with the spawn point outside of the game area  ;)

Hope to see you on Saturday! The exact time is in the OP as well.

Thank you again, guys, for making this second game just as much fun as the first one.

Not sure when I'll be hosting the next one, but when I do, I'll let you know. Until then, feel free to do your own dice rolling event!

• 2 months later...