3DXChat Community

Hashtag... i'll be back

chaostika

59499081c8b125e78eb0e65ee37ee5b3--life-i

hey folks, still alive and without going any further into any details, but somehow... i managed to land in a hospital this afterfnoon... again. other yearly season, reason, other city, but sometimes, same silly me *selfslap* and i have no freakn idea (yet) if im here for one night, the weekend or, or, or, blah, etc blub pp.

f5f41b4590a35db96bb87299fe8845b8.jpg

wishing all u guyz out there, or inhere^^ all the best i can from here, take care, fight less, make more love instead of to much dramawars and without any further delay - im just gonna press the send button below now and dive into my bed here again and catch up mucho more sleep... that my body, mind n soul... is apperently shoutn, screaming and yelling for^^

hugs, cyas, bb and:

2iVbEi3.gif

Guest Eclipse

Ok first we need to...make a bad situation somewhat brighter 4u. So I'm gonna stay in this crappy hospital room by your side until we break you outta here on Monday. Til then I'll do my damnedest to cheer you up - deal !!!

abc50a5e37171d557df4f7956dd18a25b89b05ac

So we kno...there's gonna b some god awful slow-boring-times where we are literally counting the holes in the ceiling tiles. When that happens, just try and think of all the fun you'll have when you come bac - right !!!

5c1dc517465a9b9eca7a1879a34a4a8c.jpg

If just laying...in that uncomfortable bed gets to b too much 4u, you need to tell me immediately so I can take your mind off of it by planning a little hell raising stroll 4us through the halls of this crappy hospital - promise !!!

c0c2ac8a8059c98de9aaadfdcc000595853b67ba

Last and certainly not least...I hope you kno that there are people here who are thinking about you tonight, that worry about you, love you, miss you and wish to the stars above you, that you get well a.s.a.p. - smile !!!

original.jpg___tumblr_obxfy4EIsA1rqkw62o1_500.jpg

abc50a5e37171d557df4f7956dd18a25b89b05ac

ur a real darling eclipse - 'deal' hehee and thank you and everybody sooo muuuch...guyz, u all rock n together ya just made me super shortly cry n longer smile at the same time and while im glaring out of the window now, before hitting the send button, i was also thinking of, if i did ever mention, that besides hearing all kinds of music supa dupa loud with headphones, or in the car, at clubs and or concerts... i also sometimes - enjoy just like now, the sound of silence with nothing else... but only hearing n listn to the falling rain!

10.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Guest Eclipse

Ok time to get up little one...I promised u we would raise some hell today it’s time. Chaostika do u like my boys, I got them special just 4u - I call them “crappy” and “hospital”. Let’s take them down to the cafeteria and let them feast - mmm dinner !!!

d2c6bc1ef074ad0f4a2790ccfc1f41c6.jpg

You look like you’ve had enough...say the word and take my hand and we’ll walk right out that front door together but, if u need more rest we’ll stay - L B H K !!!

tumblr_oofmjaxaWf1qcigkwo1_500.jpg___YAqsnXy.jpg

Guest Eclipse

I made you a promise...I'm still here (with you !!!) and will leave when you can leave. Hey chaostika quick joke: "Have you hugged an idiot today ? No ? c'mon bring it in and give eclipse a big hug...wah wah"   : ) __I really hope that made you smile - L B H K !!!

YCTCpec.png

9zFckzV.png

I made you a promise...I'm still here (with you !!!) and will leave when you can leave. Hey chaostika quick joke: "Have you hugged an idiot today ? No ? c'mon bring it in and give eclipse a big hug...wah wah"   : ) __I really hope that made you smile - L B H K !!!

tumblr_ocip0w47eH1uo2vjco1_500.gif

O1d98JJhLYvjW.gif

hopefully out this afternoon | LBHK

houston_small.jpg?id=113885292

8318f1eed101242ac8a7c9bc491705bd.jpg

houston, the spaceship, the eagle, dr. chaos jekykll, misses harley quinn hyde, tika, kyuss, me, myself and i have landed - at home again... atlast. well, that was just a part, or the start of "a brand new mission" beeing accomplished and still alot to go and like one of the nurses in there told me: "just dont try to do to much at a time... step by step" and so yes, still a journey infront and ahead of me and for today, i just wanted to really thank everybody "outside", like all friends, gamers and devs "inhere", who gave me the strenght, courage, hope n smiles in "these days" via forum, pms, skype, whatsapp, mail, phone aka on- and ofc... also offline! [shutting pc off again 4 a early sleep n rise]

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. Hubert H. Humphrey

... and yes, lol, also inhere or at a "adult game" :blink: :D B) :ph34r:

200.gif#3-grid1