3DXChat Community

(CANCELED FOR NOW)Tribute to Music n Artists + 6 Months on 3dx party+ EUGENE B-DAY December 2

Aliviax

Tribute for art and Artists? :)

Someone could Add a Station pay the needed Webcasting Licenses like ASCAP, BMI & SESAC as a kind of official Radio and all DJ's who is a part could help with the costs.

Very cheap and easy and art, Artists - Songwriter gets their real tribute.

Someone could Add a Station pay the needed Webcasting Licenses like ASCAP, BMI & SESAC as a kind of official Radio and all DJ's who is a part could help with the costs.

Achiles im very new to this so i dont know what it is

Heya Aliva,

Nice idea with the Event. Thus I really doubt its a real headsup cuz some ppl never change. Its like fighting against windmills. I love your effort tho. At least someone who got that it is all about recognition of the artist. Thumbs up for that.

I do have a message for some "legit" DJ's here:

So you have prove for one event in the hope that people will finally look at you beeing all legit. Thats really smart of you.

But let me tell you something. Buying tracks for one Event doesent make you legit. You are just legit for that one Event. Just like kleptomaniac people: They buy a pack of bubblegums to get out of a store with their bags full of things. You can lie to people or yourself as much as you want. Noone who plays illegal content for months and years is suddenly legit.

Yes. So much yes! This Event is a good chance to finally feel and realize what spinning tracks is all about. And some might learn a lesson or two, or even might like to be on light side of the force for a day.

I get that music is expensive. Entertainment is expensive and yes we do it for free here and most of us do it as hobby. But having a hobby doesent mean you should steal stuff because you dont have an income from that. I would like to see all hobbiest suddenly starting to steal things. The world would go down in anarchy.

So all I can say is that one event wont validate you as legit DJ or whatever some are hoping this will do. You can only proof yourself by keep doing it like that. Always!

• Buy your tracks
  • Put some effort in your mixes
  • Have a lots of fun (and people too!!)

I really hope you have a great Event and it turns out well. And for thoose that will taste how a bought track feels. Keep doing so! Its worth it!

tumblr_m9zl8fBvJH1r6kg9io1_500.gif

ty nikki im very new to all this also dont know msny stuff im not even 6 months in this game,i dj like 2 months but i can assure u that this is the first event of many that will come n ill be happy to host n promote.

Don't forget GEMA & GVL for the German streamers ^^ ... maybe you should stop care about what people do in there private rooms here. This is starting to become a joke! 

I think we all will meet again in hell since I think the chance is really small that no one ever did used illegal content, like watching movies from usb or using images for posters or profile pics ^^ 

We still doing here private partys! 

Don't forget GEMA & GVL for the German streamers ^^ ... maybe you should stop care about what people do in there private rooms here. This is starting to become a joke!

I think we all will meet again in hell since I think the chance is really small that no one ever did used illegal content, like watching movies from usb or using images for posters or profile pics ^^

I agree partly on it

But then we shouldn't call it "Tribute to Music and Artists"

That kinda defeats the purpose of this event if it's not done 100% serious.

Its would be on par with the "Cancer Awareness Events"

Do they contribute to the research of cancer? Or do they raise funds to help people with cancer? I haven't seen a single event that does that here.

Just a big joke and attention grabs for numbers to me.

I do appreciate Alivia effort to at least try. But people and their opinion about music will never change. Plus I would have done a proper research what'd needed for such an event before doing so though.

I agree partly on it

Do they contribute to the research of cancer? Or do they raise funds to help people with cancer? I haven't seen a single event that does that here.

I do appreciate Alivia effort to at least try. But people and their opinion about music will never change. Plus I would have done a proper research what'd needed for such an event before doing so though.

I applaud Alivia for doing this. If even 1 person buys new music or picks up a new sub, then the event will have served it's purpose.

I agree partly on it

You are maybe right with the Cancer event even if I don't think it was about personal attention, the indentation was more to focus on this topic. 

But back to this event. If only paid music is played means that the music was bought and so the artists have received their share, right?

Alivia neither plan to open up a real club or plan to call a new radio station to life. So really if we talk about club or radio station licenses I must laugh. 

Yes, many here play ripped or downloaded tracks they did not paid for. But this is as long as they don't make money with it no criminal offence.

I have been honest and have described in detail how I have handled it over the last few years.

And the proportion of my played music, which was either for private use (Spotify) or even officially to spin in public was over 90%.

Maybe not everyone is a fan of streaming services, but they are legal. And yes, some of them even legal for real clubs.

Because of that and because otherwise not much has been written about the topic here, except for Alivia's inital post, I feel attacked by your post Nikki.

To claim that some people want to be seen as legit djs through buying music for one event is a groundless assumption. 

And you should stop to care about my postings :P;)

It was just a Tip and a Suggestion and I don't care about parties or any things else because it isn't my problem and I doesn't need to be a part of.

Let's please just focus on the event and not get into semantics about legality and all the rules and laws behind it. Alivia is trying to make an event to support artists and persuade the purchase of music. I don't really understand how this is a bad thing is any way. Sure there can always be more things that can be done. It's not as good as donating a life savings to the recording industry but it's something... and it's a lot more supportive to the industry than what I have seen anyone else do here for private parties. 

Ill say this one more time.

This is the first event of many that i will make to honor creators n to promote their music n my hope ia that more ppl will start buying music to enjoy their favorites songs in the highest quallity.

Its a step in the right ditection n im sure of that now if that step is big or small it has to be seen but again its a step its the right step so plz support this efford, help me spread this message accross all 3dx music lovers.

You can keep apply cause it wont be only one i think ill make it a perma event.

Can Alivia back op her own demands, because not more than 2 weeks ago we had a discussion on discord where as she claims to be 100% legal and then later on, says she downloads tracks from  youtube. and I'm not the only one that was involved in that convo,  so before doing something like demanding such a thing check that yer own house is clean, I'm not making a thing out of this, I believe it's a good event idea, but for someone that also like to mend in resolving issues before her time and wishing friendship, love and understanding then this is just a way to adding more fuel to the flames.  

And I'm sorry to have taken op this op here, but I do wish y'all good luck n have fun   :)

Can Alivia back op her own demands, because not more than 2 weeks ago we had a discussion on discord where as she claims to be 100% legal and then later on, says she downloads tracks from  youtube. and I'm not the only one that was involved in that convo,  so before doing something like demanding such a thing check that yer own house is clean, I'm not making a thing out of this, I believe it's a good event idea, but for someone that also like to mend in resolving issues before her time and wishing friendship, love and understanding then this is just a way to adding more fuel to the flames.  

And I'm sorry to have taken op this op here, but I do wish y'all good luck n have fun   :)

ill gladdly give screeshots of my beatport account n tracks i bought  :) surely not all my music is legal but i play only my legal in rooms thats why so much NGrezonance sweetie :)

check dear Achroi how i start this thread i give examples those examples have my beatport account n what i have bought 

so now without more problems in regards of legality of music since that all djs have proof of their legal music that they can provide AT ANYTIME with screenshots lets wait this awesomeeeeeee event to support artists n promote their awesome jobs n lets all take a step forward to buy musiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc <3

Im happy to announce the team of djs that will play n honor in the 1st event 

All djs will provide a track list to the listeners in case they like the tracks n want to buy.

All djs will provide pics of their legality of the music they played if they asked (i already have checked but for the non trusty ppl this is an added measure i have implement :)

Times are in GMT+2

Alivia              7-8            

Miss jus         8-9
                                             Makkye          9-10
                                             icecream       10-11
                                             Jessicax       11-12
                                             Chloe            12-1
                                             Crix pl           1-2 
                                             Niccolo          2-3

Alreasy accepting applications for the next event a week after so dont be shy n pm me if u want to dj in the second event :)

music unites us ,music is always there when we need lets give some love n support everyone <3

And this is the whole problem with the party's here. One week it's OK that you use downloaded stuff the other week there's a "Legit" Party and everyone needs to buy stuff. Then the week after it's OK to use ripped music again.

The problem is not the effort or will to make a change. The problem is the double morality that several people show here.

And as long as that won't go away. Shit will never change around here.

You wanna be legit and give tribute to artists? Stick to legal content. Not only on that day. Stick to it forever and never go back to rip stuff.

Gawd so sorry to hijack this again. I promise last post on this matter

well my trance is all legit since i started dj my rock isnt but I NEVER PLAYED ROCK just to be clear hehehe ppl for some reason likes to make dramas me on the other hand likes to build beautiful things just stay tuned :)

if u try destroy ill be there to build (speaks general)

And this is the whole problem with the party's here. One week it's OK that you use downloaded stuff the other week there's a "Legit" Party and everyone needs to buy stuff. Then the week after it's OK to use ripped music again.

The problem is not the effort or will to make a change. The problem is the double morality that several people show here.

And as long as that won't go away. Shit will never change around here.

You wanna be legit and give tribute to artists? Stick to legal content. Not only on that day. Stick to it forever and never go back to rip stuff.

Gawd so sorry to hijack this again. I promise last post on this matter

Can't see any double morality here. Double morality would be giving if some would damn everyone using illegal music but consume itself illegal downloaded movies or applications. I don't mean you with that, it was just an example.