3DXChat Community

What laptop should i get?

Waria

System requirements are here, not sure if they're up to date the Unity engine upgraded since release:  http://sexgamedevil.com/3dxchat.html

Either case i would consider getting something that can handle strong graphic settings, if you want to enjoy the full extend of the 3dxchat graphics, honestly not sure the system requirement there is update either since some zones had major overhauls and new graphics setting are much more advanced than original ones.

As for laptop maybe something like ASUS ROG GL752VW-T4372T but would consider saving up a little extra and get something like ASUS ROG GL553VE-FY050T, so you get the slightly stronger graphic card on it instead but maybe there other alternative try watch some youtube video and look on the net.

I am no expert but based on my experience with what was (and still is, to a certain extent) a relatively high-end Acer that is now effectively useless (for 3DXChat and being forced to run 32-bit with Second Life) because of Acer's (and Intel's) refusal to support the integrated graphics under Win 10, I would suggest ensuring that you get a discrete/dedicated graphics card (as opposed to integrated) so that there is at least the possibility of replacing/upgrading in the future. Any modern (except for Celeron based) laptop should satisfy any other run requirements, I would think.

• 1 year later...