3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

You are joking....was that seriously a option? oh my......god

Well yes, I joke a little bit :)

But honestly is WASD the typical Control management for the most games, for example Ego-Shooters.

It's easier for the gamer to move his character with the left hand about WASD and change the view with the right and and the mouse :)

checking the forum fter a little "pipi" :D , Achiles , the problem with WASD when you use an AZERTY keyboard compared to a QWERTY is that the Q switch with A , and the W is replaced by Z and moved under the S so you have more or less this configuration :

A z e r t y u i o p ^ $

q S D f g h j k l m ù *

W x c v b n , ; :  !

So like you can see with the big letters , it's not a good configuration , it was better with the arrows as they are all the same in any keyboard . :)

Now returning dodo or my wife will roar :D

checking the forum fter a little "pipi" :D , Achiles , the problem with WASD when you use an AZERTY keyboard compared to a QWERTY is that the Q switch with A , and the W is replaced by Z and moved under the S so you have more or less this configuration :

A z e r t y u i o p ^ $

q S D f g h j k l m ù *

W x c v b n , ; :  !

So like you can see with the big letters , it's not a good configuration , it was better with the arrows as they are all the same in any keyboard . :)

Now returning dodo or my wife will roar :D

Ahh upps :huh::wacko:

6rZeR.png

ZQSD don't works for you ?

Ohh then I agree...

works like this? :wacko:

wasd_azerty.jpg

Why remove the cursor keys when they are far more intuitive than WASD and....

move his character with the left hand about WASD and change the view with the right and and the mouse

...what about left-handers?

As well, how difficult can it be to add a penis on a beanbag when the pose is virtually identical to that on the sofa?

penis.jpg

I don't want to start a new thread, but can anyone explain to me how the photo function works. I have taken photos, but when I go to the screen shot folder and it opens the file location on my computer their is nothing. Am I doing something wrong? do I need a certain program on my computer to use in conjunction? Any help would be appreciated :) 

I don't want to start a new thread, but can anyone explain to me how the photo function works. I have taken photos, but when I go to the screen shot folder and it opens the file location on my computer their is nothing. Am I doing something wrong? do I need a certain program on my computer to use in conjunction? Any help would be appreciated :) 

you must start the game as Adminitstrator (right click on the button), then can you see the pictures

One step closer to pigtails!

Now that we  have gotten all the lights and materials and glowing things done in our rooms . Can we get working on making our rooms dark now? I mean for crying out loud. Realistically speaking, who takes people home for wild sex at daytime? Who has party at their pad in day time? Brothels , bars, clubs and lounges don't open in day time! They open at night after work when everyone wants to let loose and party.  

All these lights would look so much cooler if we had a night home or at the very least curtains. 

and pigtails to! :P

Hi all, 

I would also say thanks to devs for the nice work on the improvement of the rooms and thanks to those who suggested stuff to work in game.

It becomes a real pleasure to shape our rooms with those two last updates and i hope it will keep going like that with more and more updates to come and not only some rooms' ones but also more clothes or a night/day and why not weather's feature and many other things. /wink   :P

Now i would like to start up with a topic already discussed, in which i agree mostly with what have been said but it does not solve this little issue ... free cam, arrows and WASD.

Achilles and Leeloo told about it and they are both right but still it would be nice to have a ZQSD option.

Because 

Well yes, I joke a little bit :)

But honestly is WASD the typical Control management for the most games, for example Ego-Shooters.

It's easier for the gamer to move his character with the left hand about WASD and change the view with the right and and the mouse :)

Yes indeed it is but for qwerty keyboards and as Leeloo said it, azerty change it all .

So, as a right-handed azerty dude ... i'm fucked up  :D and probably not the only one.

My point is qwerty people can choose between WASD or arrows according to being right or left-handed and their habits while azerty people (right-handed ones, left-handed have arrows) have to deal with arrows which is not pleasant considering moving the character (the cam in this case) with left hand + WASD/ZQSD and changing the view with right hand + mouse is easier, Achilles said that too. 

So, in order to keep everyone happy why not allowing every kind of controls, WASD, ZQSD and arrows? Please  :)

I do realize than Shift + Z increase the speed cam when its free and then it might induce the UI to disappear when moving cam if we speed it.

But we now have a photo tool and it allows to choose to fly cam or not, so maybe we don't need anymore the Shift + Z shortcut.

Last thing, in the case where we could use ZQSD the qwerty Q & E up and down cam would become an azerty A & E.

I leave that to your judgement and hope it will be considered. 

Sorry for some very likely mistakes, english is not my native one & thanks for reading  ;)

Yes indeed it is but for qwerty keyboards and as Leeloo said it, azerty change it all .

So, as a right-handed azerty dude ... i'm fucked up :D and probably not the only one.

My point is qwerty people can choose between WASD or arrows according to being right or left-handed and their habits while azerty people (right-handed ones, left-handed have arrows) have to deal with arrows which is not pleasant considering moving the character (the cam in this case) with left hand + WASD/ZQSD and changing the view with right hand + mouse is easier, Achilles said that too.

So, in order to keep everyone happy why not allowing every kind of controls, WASD, ZQSD and arrows? Please :)

I do realize than Shift + Z increase the speed cam when its free and then it might induce the UI to disappear when moving cam if we speed it.

But we now have a photo tool and it allows to choose to fly cam or not, so maybe we don't need anymore the Shift + Z shortcut.

Last thing, in the case where we could use ZQSD the qwerty Q & E up and down cam would become an azerty A & E.

I leave that to your judgement and hope it will be considered.

Sorry for some very likely mistakes, english is not my native one & thanks for reading ;)

I'm sure the funny finger square dance will soon be fixed :)  :lol:

Maybe would a control config file an good idea for set own Keys like other games :)

Achilles said...

Lol I hear now, F5 is already fixed and arrows are back :huh::lol:

Well, at least someone bothered to tell us. Must have been server side as no patch.

btw, ever noticed that Google, Bing, etc. are reading this forum, in order to enhance their search engine data?