3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Well if we are turning our rooms into party rooms. Then again I would like the option of a day/night function for outside.

And RobT if you don't have anything useful to add, maybe don't say anything at all.

here is something useful... its about time you people stop trying to make this into the sims... its not . Never will be. And at last check anyone can post in these forums so i wont be looking for your permission to do anything. thanks. Not that its any of your concern what i post but i had a rather long post and edited it because i didnt want to cause a dust up and you just cant delete a post. 

Well some of us are just trying to put useful ideas out there, again which we are entitled to do without the sarcasm and negativity of which your so good at. Now back to topic everyone and keep those ideas coming, Sims like or not!!

The only negativity i see is  towards the devs with all the snide remarks. Maybe just maybe they are working on other things. I know some here think the devs work for just them but they dont. Everyone wants something different.

Guest Twiggy

I am so sick of this.

Rob just because your opinion of what this place is or can be is different to others does not mean you can go jumping all over their posts because you don't agree with their ideas.

Sims, I don't even like the sims, but I do wish there was some other things to do in 3DX than just go around looking for sex.

After all, we need places to meet, or would you prefer we just have a display of some sort where we line up and show our wears and wait for someone to say come to my room.

Oh wait, you don't seem to agree to rooms.

The devs right now are working on things for our rooms. look here ....   https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil

What is so wrong with giving them some ideas for what could be added.

nothing wrong with it. You are entitled to your opinion. just like i am. thats the beauty of the forums and had i not been called out in this thread i wouldnt have said a word.  Carry on with your lil brain storming. enjoy

People complain about what is going on not because they hate the game or the devs, but because they see how great the game could be with more effort. It is frustration.

How many remember the voting site where people could make suggestions and other could vote on them. Some of those suggestions had hundreds of votes. But we still don't have those things. I don't even think that site exists any more. Easier to kill the site than make it look like they don't care what the community wants (which is the effect it had).

They really should do their best to keep this game progressing. Other companies that might be interested in making a game like this now have an excellent blueprint of what works, what doesn't and what additional things people want.

If you cruise along in the slow lane, eventually someone will pass you.

Yes the interface room update is coming as you all have seen, which will give us more furniture and such for our rooms! :)

So please people don't stir away from the topic at hand, and keep bringing your ideas forward! ^^

Guest Twiggy

I have just noticed the post on the new server integration and now understand why the latest updates have been held up, server integration can be a pain in the ... so I am told and very time consuming.

I didn't even know the game was down, let alone for so long.

So I apologize to the devs for recent remarks on the slowness of updates in recent times.

Looking forward to seeing what we get for our rooms in the next update and the impact it has on numbers in 3DX.

Guest Twiggy

Hey Nymph

Next time I am in I will come over with some hair ties and you can sit in your nice new cane chair and I will do you some tails :)

So far looks like we have a camera, new directional light and a floor lamp, folding screen, speaker, what looks like may be a square coffee table with no obstacles on top of it :) and new wall paper for the walls.

Anyone spot anything else ?

Oh and also I saw the bed from the shack in LI in another pic, so we have that to.

PoBBoMTF.jpg

Hey Nymph

Next time I am in I will come over with some hair ties and you can sit in your nice new cane chair and I will do you some tails :)

So far looks like we have a camera, new directional light and a floor lamp, folding screen, speaker, what looks like may be a square coffee table with no obstacles on top of it :) and new wall paper for the walls.

PoBBoMTF.jpg

I also notice, on the menu, what looks like a computer and a lounge chair. So possibly a couple more items or at least place holders for future room furnishings. You mentioned the new wallpaper, but how about the "rock" wall texture behind the bed. 

Guest Twiggy

Macey, having played around with Unity quite a bit, I hate to say it but a day night feature I don't think will be as easy to add as people might think.

The lighting is what creates the 3D effect and takes some time to get right.

Without the outside light it becomes something that needs to be controlled by lights setup correctly inside.

As we have options for our own lighting in the rooms it may be a little complicated to get it right.

I am not saying it can't be done as it can be for sure, just saying it might take a little more work than most would think to do so.

I know what you mean though, sex at night is much better for the mood and it would be great if we could set up some sort of romantic lighting.

lol. that update was take 20 days to make. a paravan and a lamp. and a bit already available stuff with a camera. and no new pose. hope they were on holyday or something...

Personally I think this update added a lot more than just the three things that you mentioned and the time it took them to do this was well spent... That's just me though... :)

I am not even going to go into how disappointed I am with what they gave us for our rooms.

All I am going to say is opportunity missed guys.

Meh, we could take screenshots already and pointless stuff to fill the same generic room we all have is boring. Oh well maybe in another year they'll add a new hat for guys at least! :3

The lack of variety, limited controls, limited creative freedom, and terrible gameplay makes this not worthy of $20 a month. Even IF it has 'great graphics', that's not an excuse for making a boring product that's classified as entertainment such as a video game is. The developers need to open up and actually start adding things and not just pointless gimmicks to mask their lack of passion and care for us and the game. Red Light Center 2 is starting to look a lot better than you right now, even Red Light Center 1. At least there we can choose our room layouts, edit them more in depth, furry support, creative freedom, player designs/content, BDSM support, and most of all more to do besides sex dancing and paying real money to drink virtual beer. 3DXChat just....is a disappointment. Developers are close minded from their responses when they did the ask us a question thing before stopping it 'because no one was asking questions' tch yeah right, I for one was asking plenty and nothing was answered. -_-

I'll stick around till 2016 then leaving if there's still nothing going on but more clothes for female avatars and sex poses.

Second Life has some nice detailed avatars and animations....maybe I'll go spend my money there instead.

Hey Nymph

Oh and also I saw the bed from the shack in LI in another pic, so we have that to.

The 'square coffee table' I didn't see. There is the bizarre rounded cross table from the cruise ship. The new bed is H -U-Mungus just like the names and wall textures menu. Oh and we got the Cross bench from Sin, just as static and unusable as ever. Hopefully they will add some poses to it at sometime. You know...give the BDSM crowd more than the one pose.

very good update Even with useless new options like the photo tool 

The only advantage of this tool is that we can set the amount of blur effect we want . 

The new wall papers are nice , the new bed is big , hte separators are very well made but need to be taller , i cant hide all the windows in the Vamp's Crypt club :D . The cross is a good décoration item asked sinces a very long time .

Unfortunately , the f5 button dont work anymore , this is the only bad point i see .

Lucky me , i didnt notice any bugs yet :P . Maybe because i dont use CE . I know some has some color problems .

I would rate this update hmmm ... 8/10 , good work devs :)

very good update Even with useless new options like the photo tool 

The only advantage of this tool is that we can set the amount of blur effect we want . 

The new wall papers are nice , the new bed is big , hte separators are very well made but need to be taller , i cant hide all the windows in the Vamp's Crypt club :D . The cross is a good décoration item asked sinces a very long time .

Unfortunately , the f5 button dont work anymore , this is the only bad point i see .

Lucky me , i didnt notice any bugs yet :P . Maybe because i dont use CE . I know some has some color problems .

I would rate this update hmmm ... 8/10 , good work devs :)

F5 Button works, but only with wasd, not more the arrows :(