3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I wish they could add an option to make a bot(s) invisible or add a girl one girl pose like this glitch I had the other day.

that bug is easy to do... just start pose instantly after inviting the last bot. it works every time if you are fast

As a sad fiend joke (no criticism! - All in forum rules, love devs, admins, moders, 3dxchat, server, hosting, Obama... bla bla bla. Gizmo and Liza, my kisses!)

This week, the developers (very tired last week from the creation of a pair of men's underwear), decided to seriously relax? :)
We did not get even a pair of underpants for girls?
:)))

Where can I find a job that I did not work a week, and get paid? :)))
I could not. I have a conscience ...
I would open a photoshop, and ( at least ) added a few new Gift for tens of thousands of people living in my game, one long week waiting from me something new :)
5 minutes of work ... and thousands of grateful people ....

It is very sad... end another week ... no updates... no game progress...

I would open a photoshop, and ( at least ) added a few new Gift for tens of thousands of people living in my game, one long week waiting from me something new :)

It is very sad... end another week ... no updates... no game progress...

if we wait a week and only got gift icons, i bet people would also be upset at that lol. but ya i agree they are being slow... i have already cancelled my sub. they are either lazy or have not enough staff working. ok sure new ui and other things changed... but why cant we get pose updates while they work on that stuff?? 

Nobody knows anything. As it is usual... for me... for us :)

My dream.

...will be times when we will be given the information. What has been done, why and what for,and what is planned.

So little is necessary to man. To know what has been done and what will be done. And when.

It's coming, you just wait. :D

Like quoted before: It's always better to announce that proactive instead of waiting until People start complaining...

By the way: It's the same Thing for not answering the user questions...  ;)

Well, just waiting on the developers to post the announcement, which should be later today, hopefully!

Yes the "Answers From Developers" I have written the reason there was no answers posted this week. :)

Well, just waiting on the developers to post the announcement, which should be later today, hopefully!

Yes the "Answers From Developers" I have written the reason there was no answers posted this week. :)

Summer. Developers on the beach. In the summer work is harmful to health :)

Hmm.
As bad as I are right ...
End the weekend. Nothing joyful ... Again workweek. Again, wait for something new ... just a little ... in a very weak game features ...
The game does not progress for 2 weeks. Sadly, ladies and gentlemen. Sad.

Dear Friends!

We are currently developing a new system of in game profiles, which will be released next week! The new in game profiles will have improved appearance and performance and new system functions.

Some are the following... The long awaited Personal Message button you all have been asking for!  :) Also for those who want to leave nice messages to your friends or partners to wake up to, we are also bringing in Offline Messages! We want to see more communication of the players of the most wonderful game in the world that has become even more comfortable! With these few "Quality of Life" improvements for our game.

Also keep a look out as we are going to be working on a new system of communication for you all with Ashbash (MrAsh) to bring more info to you about development than before, so we thank you all for your patience and your continued support of 3DXChat, we appreciate all of your feedback and we hope you like our new updates that are yet to come!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Dear Friends!

We are currently developing a new system of in game profiles, which will be released next week! The new in game profiles will have improved appearance and performance and new system functions.

Some are the following... The long awaited Personal Message button you all have been asking for!  :) Also for those who want to leave nice messages to your friends or partners to wake up to, we are also bringing in Offline Messages! We want to see more communication of the players of the most wonderful game in the world that has become even more comfortable! With these few "Quality of Life" improvements for our game.

Also keep a look out as we are going to be working on a new system of communication for you all with Ashbash (MrAsh) to bring more info to you about development than before, so we thank you all for your patience and your continued support of 3DXChat, we appreciate all of your feedback and we hope you like our new updates that are yet to come!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Thank you! Out of everything that has been suggested these four months I play, this is in my opinion is by far the most needed feature.

Dear Friends!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Good stuff bro. :) Sounds good! I'm excited for the update this week upcoming. :)

I've only just started here at 3dx, but one of the first things I noticed after chatting is the PM system is only really effective for people in the same room as you. It's great to see the developers are making improvements, and it leaves a good impression for what is to come. Thanks!

Dear Friends!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Thank you Gizmo for updating us.

I'm really happy to hear about this update! And finally a possibility to find out about old friends I haven't seen for a Long time ;)

Dear Friends!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES WhoooooooHooooooooooo! ♥♥♥ :wub:

Dear Friends!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Hugs and kisses Gizmo! <3  ;3

Guest Twiggy

And please make to share apartments option "share apartments for the husband / wife"

This is something I had hoped for and asked for before and it looks like it may be very hard for them to add.

Looking at the way the game works from a tech point of view, it appears that when we host our room, we are actually hosting our own section of the game.

Our computer for that part of the game (our rooms) becomes the server.

If that is correct then adding a co host would be really difficult.

Maybe if one of the devs reads this they could let us know so we know this is a feature we can not expect to be added.

Guest Doll

Dear Friends!

Thank You!

SexGameDevil Dev Team

image.jpg

Awesomeness!!!