3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Seriously ? You dont get a pose for ONE update and you cry ? 

What should do LGBT when we dont have a pose for months ? How pityful you are ...

You should learn that you are not the center of the world ( real or virtual ) . You want a pose in 3DX every week for yourself ? Its easy  , buy the society that produce the game and pay the devs to create more . Unless you do that , stop whinning when for ONE time you dont have a pose  <_< 

Ps : Bad luck i'm not in a good day so i dont hold my words 

Guest RobT

What should do LGBT when we dont have a pose for months ? How pityful you are ...

You should learn that you are not the center of the world ( real or virtual ) . You want a pose in 3DX every week for yourself ? Its easy  , buy the society that produce the game and pay the devs to create more . Unless you do that , stop whinning when for ONE time you dont have a pose  <_< 

to play devils advocate, This happens every update, Only thing that changes is the group voicing the displeasure . having said that, Any update is a good update. regardless if the poses are able to be used by me or not

to play devils advocate, This happens every update, Only thing that changes is the group voicing the displeasure . having said that, Any update is a good update. regardless if the poses are able to be used by me or not

it's a good way of thinking.

So... Dev shouldn't release poses that MF already have to the other sexual orientation because in that update they don't get something too ?

Those poses are obvious adaptation of a existing pose... It only make sense that the orientation that got it already won't get it again.

I really don't see the fuss about last update. Sure MF didn't get something and well too bad sop sad, but the game is a little more fair by closing the gap between number of pose of each orientation.

Nah, it's just one person nagging all the time, failing to realise that he is just spoiled. As my "forum mentor" very wisely commented on the rare non-bitching post here... finally, someone did a positive post. Personally, I found the last update uninteresting, despite using both poses, but because I did not get what I wanted, it doesn't mean that I have to bitch about it like a spoiled brat. If 2k players did that, constructive or not, we are fucked :P

Guest JeanetteVoerman

173299bfd812b48cda2e6916158b4c54_zpsh7e1

I do not swear with girls  :P :P   :D  :D

Developers! More updates to MF !. Why is only one MF pose? Disappointed.

Ladies. Now you have a reason to be angry at me for another week :) Have fun :)))

Oh shush you :lol:

/ diabolical laughter / HA HA HA :)))

slap19n-3-web.jpg

5wge38q4wxh1.jpg

My god, reading vladok's posts makes my brain decay at a rapid rate.

I could make countless posts in reply to him that easily destroy his ignorant points, but as we have all experienced, you can't get blood from a stone.

Makes me laugh how loads of people call ME a troll lmao!

but as we have all experienced, you can't get blood from a stone.

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

thx 4 the laugh, ach, my headache /me stops laughing

Makes me laugh how loads of people call ME a troll lmao!

really?! i never did and never thought of it, but ill keep u under better observation now^^

and btw: words like love, friends, death, trolls, updates and others are used so often in this game or forum, i wouldnt beleave anything that quick, straight away or everytime u just read something....but whom am i tellin this, think ur even longer here than me in this wonderful asylum!! :lol:

in-the-mouth-of-madness-i-am-not-insane-

Hi folks,

I really like the new way of giving announcement of the devs to the People via Ash.

But now we have more or less randomly (at least it's not comprehensible how they're picked) answerd questions but still no idea what will come when next.

So what do you think about a fixe update Routine (not for bug Fixing of course) so everyone can look Forward to updates? Or a Kind of Roadmap for the next updates?

Because the Routine we now took (using the Moderators as speaking organ), me - with all respect to the Moderators and their work - feel even less part of this game....

Hi folks,

I really like the new way of giving announcement of the devs to the People via Ash.

But now we have more or less randomly (at least it's not comprehensible how they're picked) answerd questions but still no idea what will come when next.

So what do you think about a fixe update Routine (not for bug Fixing of course) so everyone can look Forward to updates? Or a Kind of Roadmap for the next updates?

Because the Routine we now took (using the Moderators as speaking organ), me - with all respect to the Moderators and their work - feel even less part of this game....

I wouldn't be surprised if they literally just have a to-do list with no particular deadline or schedule. It's on their list and they will add it to the game when they feel like it or when we make a controversial thread complaining (like we had to do for MM and FF updates).

Hello dear sexy Community of this Topic :)

We know this topic is a bit difficult to discuss, all have a different opinion and so really happy is finally no one :(

But please discuss Adult like and with respect about Members, Community and our Developers in this topic.

If there no way is for a objective discussion, we need to remove the posts!

For "Hi, Huhu, Kiss" etc. we have This Topic

Thank you :)

Hello dear sexy Community of this Topic :)

We know this topic is a bit difficult to discuss, all have a different opinion and so really happy is finally no one :(

But please discuss Adult like and with respect about Members, Community and our Developers in this topic.

If there no way is for a objective discussion, we need to remove the posts!

For "Hi, Huhu, Kiss" etc. we have This Topic

Thank you :)

Hi Achilles,

what post are you referring to? I'm with you, that a few - but only a few - Posts seem to drift a bit away from the Topic. But most of the Posts I'm reading here have clear Messages and demands.

So - again with all respects - it seems to be a bit easy going for a mod to release such a superficial and unspecified post. So, why don't you just join into the discussion with specific answers, quotes or whatever you want to say. Or at least try to moderate the discussion instead of accusing People of being childish?

Hi Achilles,

what post are you referring to? I'm with you, that a few - but only a few - Posts seem to drift a bit away from the Topic. But most of the Posts I'm reading here have clear Messages and demands.

So - again with all respects - it seems to be a bit easy going for a mod to release such a superficial and unspecified post. So, why don't you just join into the discussion with specific answers, quotes or whatever you want to say. Or at least try to moderate the discussion instead of accusing People of being childish?

This comment by Achilles has been made, following this topic turning into words resonating as attacks towards different orientations, members and developpers.

All those posts from yesterday were removed, and everything that was related to it. Many posts could be deleted in this topic from before, but might as well take Achilles' post as a next step, and actions to come from that point forward.

Again, those posts were deleted, and quoting them and leaving them for everyone to see, would have just lead to more fights.

Achilles
3DXChat Community → 3DXChat → Open Forum

As part of an open forum can be any discussion - including private Off-Topic. This conversational forum section. Do not technical.

In Open Forum of the forum moderator is observed only for the observance of the general rules of the forum (Do not insult each other. Stop scandals. Stop spam.). Off-Topic in a conversational forum section is not considered a violation.

Moderator is not intended to criticize members of the small offtopic. This is normal. Significant offtopic and significant departure from the topics (like the attacks on me :))) ), yes, it is a serious violation of forum rules.

Hi Achilles,

I mean special posts what provoked disrespectful talking about members, Developers, or gays :)

Also posts with personal attacks and off topic posts that push members for go deeper in this kind of discuss!

No worry, the members what I mean knows who is meant ^_^

Also are all posts removed with this kind of talking...

Not all removed Posts was with this kind of discuss but it was in the same line of discuss and without the removed posts not again needed ;)

Achilles

3DXChat Community → 3DXChat → Open Forum

As part of an open forum can be any discussion - including private Off-Topic. This conversational forum section. Do not technical.

In Open Forum of the forum moderator is observed only for the observance of the general rules of the forum (Do not insult each other. Stop scandals. Stop spam.). Off-Topic in a conversational forum section is not considered a violation.

Moderator is not intended to criticize members of the small offtopic. This is normal. Significant offtopic and significant departure from the topics (like the attacks on me :))) ), yes, it is a serious violation of forum rules.

vladok we have rules and this Topic was drifting in a big war Topic full of disrespectful talking about Devs, members, and Peoble with a other sexuality...

It's not hard discuss Adult like in all topics of this Forum :)

I did not consider this issue as a major war and all that. Different opinions. Discussions. Controversy. It's okay :)

If afraid of debate and controversy in the forum topics... then it is necessary to close the forum :)

Upcoming Updates in open forum is one of the most looked at, talked on topic. It gives a place for community to talk about contents easier than on other threads.

There's a BIG difference between civilized debate/controversy and repetitive attacks and/or provocations, knowing it will lead into more fights. (Provocations under "joke pretenses" also fall into that category)

Preventing those, will help members using this topic in a more constructive way.