3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

your reasoning is way off, read my old post.

Shemales didn't had update since August it's almost May already, neither did have male / male.

Male / Female also lead with 15 to 20 more poses compared to those 2 orientations.

So look at whole game before demanding more F/M and calling it fair to " everyone " cus it's clearly not.

Damn used all my likes again so ....

tumblr_nksf8eeAt31tg6g1jo1_250.png

Guest Eddster

Facial expressions are really lacking in many poses. Perhaps a spot to improve upon when designing them. Make them look less like robots.

Complaining about poses are useless now, as there is an in-game voting system for them on the log-in screen. A bit time and devs will know what active players like or dislike.

In reality you get maybe 1% of subscriber base clicking there.

How about statistic of how many active males and females avis are in game with their interested in tab statistic, or statistics how many people use what poses to go by next,

instead of voting that no one will see and likely few know and even less that click it.

Guest Eddster

Complaining about poses are useless now, as there is an in-game voting system for them on the log-in screen. A bit time and devs will know what active players like or dislike.

My feedback was to devs. Not you. But you knew that.

Any statistic unnecessary consumption of server resources. The server is heavily loaded. Especially then when the server comes a lot of people.
Need to consume server resources wisely.
And instead of statistics, have additional poses or necessary functions of the game - anti sperm headshot  idiots "do not disturb"  mode, "I have a steady partner / i'm married" mode, "read my profile, you moron" mode and other super actual function.
For example, partner access to clothing of his partner. :)))

It is a pity that the developers do not read requests/ Ideas of its users :)

And not add seriously actual functions for the game to 2 patches.

Again, nothing interesting for couples. No new sex positions, not new features.
We feel that our interest in the game is lost. We are tired of waiting

No worries Vladock , i"m sure you will soon have another MMF then 6 "new" MF poses , or just 4 "new" poses .

Not totally true , as even if there was the same amount of lesbians , trans , hetero/bi woman , hetero/bi man , and gays , there will always have more "like" when there is an hétéro pose (hetero/bi women/men ) than when there is a lesbian/gay/trans pose .

Ass licking pose for all F/F M/M M/F please. :) 

For ALL of them ! All the ass you can lick ! Open Buffet ^^

Yes, yes, silly comment, I know :)

post-3607-0-39788500-1430185899.jpg

These two sex poses sorely lacking ... for husband after the wedding ceremony :)
I thought that finally do something for couples.
No :)))

Subject group sex dominates :)

I think that at pose 1 guy somewhere in a hurry, caressing the second girl. Probably in a hurry to his wife :)

post-3607-0-39788500-1430185899_thumb.jpg

To the "couple"-people still complaining about the updates we get...

12 poses for MF

a little less "practically" for MM and FF couples

4 for MMF

4 for FFM

no futa and strap-ons, only something in between to work with

none for MMM and FFF

IMHO, "couples" are spoiled here, yet still complain :(

To the "couple"-people still complaining about the updates we get...

12 poses for MF

a little less "practically" for MM and FF couples

4 for MMF

4 for FFM

no futa and strap-ons, only something in between to work with

none for MMM and FFF

IMHO, "couples" are spoiled here, yet still complain :(

Heterosexual players are used to having everything catered towards them. Don't expect all of them to change their attitude.

I know, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be reminded of how spoiled they are :/

Really true, it getting a bit ridiculous. I wish that the dev got a few 3some ready for the gays and lesbians.

I got that dream, well, that every sexual orientation to be treated equally.

I prefer less poses for every orientation but everyone get there share.

I know, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be reminded of how spoiled they are :/

It gets me quite angry and upset, i feel insignificant and like i don't matter at all. I know this is a business, but i am a paying customer like everyone else :/ Straight players are ARGUABLY getting atleast SOME  of their moneys worth. We on the other hand >.>

Thanks for reminding me :)))

Leaving the representatives of other sex groups counting our sex poses and resent us (LOL) for it (forgetting the rules of the forum, liberal and tolerant rules  ) - instead of asking yourself new poses :) :

Remind developers:
MF need new sex poses.

I will remind this every day :)