3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

R.I.P tjGOpgA.png

Quite nice patch overall..

wellwellwell. cut off this function is simple. yes its good. but all other new interface don't make me happy. devs spent time to do it but what's new it give us? nothing. restyling of the working things....

Rather see a location or additional furnishing for our places than more dances and heck even outfits for ladies. Maybe even the choice of different rooms for our places so we have more variation. Currently just the same place with one having more poles than the other. lol

I thought the new UI looked nice. I would have retained the name of the base locations though. Maybe an overlay text or something. I find the chat window to be a little awkward still. Hope they come up with a nice solution to integrating it into the rest of the layout.

Apart from that, I like all the new poses and such. Finally the game is starting to feel a little less bare-boned. Still far behind other games but animating such high quality models and such can't be easy. Good work DEVS! Keep it up!

"Select Location" interface -  open to 3/4 laptop screen - it's just a disaster :)))

Need to split this window to 2 parts

Devs needs study START button interface (windows XP). :)

Select>Home

Select>Locations

Select>Rooms

Select>Edit Character

First, thanks for all the updates and added stuff in the last 3 Weeks :)

But like I said before, just working on the small, already existing, things would change so much more & add all the fun that's still missing :)

Here's a small complete List of my small impacting ideas from the other threads:

Please get rid off the whole restriction of avaiable Sex Positions depending on members in group.

Group Sex is a true pain in the ass atm.

The whole invite/kick group member porecdure to change between couple/threesome sex positions, misses the fun & easy handling the group sex affair should have been right from day of 1.

I think the easiest way to add this feature is:

No matter how many people are in the group, 2 or 8 doesn't matter, everybody has every Sex Position avaiable all the time (Solo,Couple,Threesome,Lesbian/Gay)

After chosing a sex position, you have to choose a Player from the group member list that fits into the picture shown on the Sex Position Icon.

(Like after a Girl Avatar chooses a Threesome Position that shows two Men on the Icon, she has to choose two male characters from her group list or click on their avatars.)

If an sex position is active and you change into another related position you stay with your current Sex Partner/s,

(Like changing from a couple to a couple position, or Threesome /M/M/F) to an Threesome (M/M/F) position)

But if you change from a couple position to a threesome position, or from a hetero- to a homo sexual Position, you have to choose fitting partners from you group member list again.

Just by seperating the Sex Positions from Members in Group, you don't just turn threesomes into a smooth flowing affair, you make whole orgies possible, too.   :)

Don't forget

"Auto Agree" Button, to automatically agree on Sex Position changes by other group members.

"Erection On/Off" Button for penis/nipples.

Cum on Face/Belly Animation for Threesomes (Male/Male/Female and Male/Female/Female)

"Turn 90 degrees left/right" Button, while sex position is activated.

Sex Position for Chair/ Table/ Toilet/ Wash basin

5 different Facial expressions to show the mood of the Avatar (Shy/Sweet/Teasing/Horny/Angry) with seperate Moaning Sound/Expression while having Sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Items - Small but mind blowing tweaks:

Before working on something entirely new, consider to:

Add a second more revealing graphic for existing clothing item, so that you can have sex while having clothes on or to tease others while in Free-Roaming Mode.

The second revealing graphic of the clothing item gets activated, if a sex position gets activated while still having clothing on the avatar,

or in "Free Mode" by clicking a second time on the item in the menu.  Clicking the icon a third time takes the clothing item off like usual.

With this you just not add variety to existing items, you also create the illusion of an "taking clothes on/off" animation.

Second Graphic Option should like:

Open Trouser/underwear with erection for men

Lifted skirt / ripped open Fishnet 

Slide to the side panties 

Bikini Top/open Shirt revealing breast.

Switching directions of Baseball Hat

Sunglasses up in hair

Variation of existing Hairstyles like wearing Ponytail over left/right shoulder

A few ideas :)))

1. In Partner mode need access to
partner clothes .
This will give the opportunity to play more interesting. Erotic and sexy.

2. Auto answer - 5...10 minutes of inactivity player - auto chat reply  "AFK. Sorry"

3. Make finally the option "Do not disturb". Very simple.

Just make condition: invite to home possible only to partner  mode. Will less invite spam

Many idiots who throw invites not looking everyone. Sperm head shot. :)))

4. Make
mode "first of all, read my profile". When someone (mode on) try to send partner, dance, invite or start a chat - automatically opens gamer profile. With buttons - OK and Cancel. Close this profile = Cancel,

5. Remove
in the menu "edit character" button. Or replace by a small icon.

Rings.

Description of the idea:

luminous ring. (principle of luminous bracelets)

Wedding (engagement / couple) - luminous yellow. On the one hand. The ring finger of left hand (automatically).
Jewellery ring - other colors on one or two hands (character editor)

It is also possible to create luminous decorations on the neck. (Character editor)
It is also possible to create luminous decorations on foot. (Character editor)

Conditions of automatically wearing a wedding ring:

tag <married> nick partner </ married> in the profile.
or
Checked box Married in profile
or
Filled field Married in the profile
/How convenient and easier for developers to do it/

I honestly don't want to sound as I am complaining

It's another MFM pose while gays and shemales/ straps didn't see update for almost 8 months not to mention there isn't single group sex pose for them or strictly FFF / MMM.

Now my issue here is that finding 3rd partner for these group poses is usually very hard, finding someone with skilled RP, and someone that won't make it awkward. I think its bit problematic.

I just feel like if females or males could get more ports from M/F those poses would be utilized and used 100x more than the group poses are as there's much more couples than people doing three ways.

And lets be honest its what? 3rd double penetration pose there are so many poses that could be done in group environment yet its just another reskin of DP.

I don't want to sound like I am bitching I really don't just giving my feedback how I feel as customer, and I still feel like lack of any strap on / shemale / gay poses in past 8 months that would be much more utilized by large amount of community here compared to another group pose that's again MFM only.

It's another MFM pose while gays and shemales/ straps didn't see update for almost 8 months not to mention there isn't single group sex pose for them or strictly FFF / MMM.

Now my issue here is that finding 3rd partner for these group poses is usually very hard, finding someone with skilled RP, and someone that won't make it awkward. I think its bit problematic.

I just feel like if females or males could get more ports from M/F those poses would be utilized and used 100x more than the group poses are as there's much more couples than people doing three ways.

And lets be honest its what? 3rd double penetration pose there are so many poses that could be done in group environment yet its just another reskin of DP.

I don't want to sound like I am bitching I really don't just giving my feedback how I feel as customer, and I still feel like lack of any strap on / shemale / gay poses in past 8 months that would be much more utilized by large amount of community here compared to another group pose that's again MFM only.

Totally agree with you Riela. Last night we were at a party and I offered up my pet to any two guys that wanted her so we could see the new pose. I could only find one guy. Hit my friends up, still only one guy. I think a lot of guys are really turned off by doing MFM threesomes. 

FFF threesomes are what we desperately need. Any given night you'll see at least two "girls only" rooms. I know my partner and I would love to be able to share our female pet between us too. 

OMG...

Interestingly, Lisa to do something for people who are not engaged in group sex game? :))) For normal MF couples? Or are we going to wait another six months?

Ask new couple sex poses 2 months ... get 2 poses ... what you do not. And we never will use. It's a shame.
I understand the joy of people who love group sex. And their desire to make MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF or MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :)
However ...
Very upset.
Cut of from 2 new MMF one M and get what we need - 2 new MF sex poses :)
One hour work. And we are happy.

OMG...

Interestingly, Lisa to do something for people who are not engaged in group sex game? :))) For normal MF couples? Or are we going to wait another six months?

Ask new couple sex poses 2 months ... get 2 poses ... what you do not. And we never will use. It's a shame.

I understand the joy of people who love group sex. And their desire to make MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF or MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :)

However ...

Very upset.

I'm afraid you're going to run up to angry comments fans of FF and MM poses, because the developers did not create new poses for them long ago  ;)

Even tough I would like to see more of everything in the game, when something new is added the worst response is to complain about everything that hasn't yet.

Now the restriction to specific locations I also don't like, but probably hide unconvincing graphics and animations. I would also like to see more options, but it's better to keep the quality high, instead of focusing on quantity.

Misha, 

Why are you not afraid that the FM couples already angry, and afraid that MM and FF couples will be angry?
Not logical :)

WE ALREADY ANGRY!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

:)))

More sex poses for MF (... ok... MM and FF) and immediately!

:)

Misha, 

Why are you not afraid that the FM couples already angry, and afraid that MM and FF couples will be angry?

WE ALREADY ANGRY!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

More sex poses for MF and immediately!

Hahahaha its was just a joke  :D   be sure, I completely agree with you  ;) more ooses - more fun !

Therefore I propose now just cut from two new MMF poses extra M and quickly make 2 new  FM poses.

It's fast. Animations have been made. Just cut extra M and slightly improve

your reasoning is way off, read my old post.

Shemales didn't had update since August it's almost May already, neither did have male / male.

Male / Female also lead with 15 to 20 more poses compared to those 2 orientations.

So look at whole game before demanding more F/M and calling it fair to " everyone " cus it's clearly not.

OMG...

However ...

Very upset.

no worries , if this do like the last time 3some was made , you will soon have 4 new MF poses  :huh: 

Misha, 

WE ALREADY ANGRY!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

More sex poses for MF (... ok... MM and FF) and immediately!

You always seem angry with your big letters anyway  :lol: