3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

umm, I do get what are you trying to do with new UI.

and It does look totally amazing on my large 27 monitor

However you should consider people with smaller laptops... this ui and this big new chat.

It does take more than half of the screensize. I personally dislike that.

As for poses... well I guess you can't please everyone personally I been here exactly 1 year and I think it's worst update but I know people like it... so I am weird i guess.

But please consider smaller resolutions I don't want to see nothing but buttons and chat when I am on my laptop.

Thank you.

Guest Eddster

Great update! These new dances make your old poses look like rookies. It makes me smile to see this project, slowly but surely evolve with more content. Keep up the good work, it will pay off! 

Not said anything on here for a while, and not logged in to see the new update, but I just cant help myself..

To all you that moan and bitch about not enough updates, not enough sex poses, not enough everything, please leave like you always threaten to do (Except Riela coz I love her and forgive her completely). As Lisa said, you pay to play, not for updates.. They are free unlike most other sex games out there, that all basically suck compared to this one. Want 100000000000 sex poses, go play a game where they offer that and pay ££££$$$$$$$ No euro sign on my keyboard, to buy them.. You bore the tits of me, not that I have tits, kinda wish I did tbh..

To the rest of you happy, positive people who realise this is just a game and don't worry about updates and stuff, big loves to you all..

Peace out....

Guest Eddster

Easy, easy now. I have been around long enough to be in the middle ground of this. To be fair, the product does lead and is marketed toward getting updates for what you are paying. Up until Lisa said such, nowhere did it say your 20/15/10 (Whatever) dollars/euros/sheep are for pure access and not toward further development. How games, especially ones of MMO nature with a monthly fee are handled, at least here in the states you assume you are getting updates with your monthly fee.

I think over time, the people who do stay long enough to figure out updates are seldom. Well we learn to cope because that's all we can do. No need to call out people, especially those who are under the same impressions as I once was. 

No need to derail positive posts so i'm going to just say good work and i'm curious who had the idea for the floating meditation pose? Crackin' me up.

When I do bitch it is usually in way to give feedback or critique

friend bought me sub till february 2016 so I am kinda playing for free.

Since I been here year already, It's not for sex poses or updates due them being terrible and abysmal. I am here for few friends and one special person that always been in case.

When I do say feedback I kinda hope devs look into that and try to improve it.

My personal opinion about this update is mixed, I like the new UI I like the lie down pose.

stance 4, meditation sit, and all dances.

They all lack... " class " for better term, looks something like 13 years old drunk kids would do. Just my opinion.

idle poses is awkward, drunk like, meditation / floating sit... It feels like april joke.

When I joined this game It looked awesome. It had this sense of direction, realism, and bit seriousness it looked more than sex game.

Now it's kinda turning to Second Life.

glowing people, people with breasts like watermellons and now flying.

Can't wait to drive ufo in furry costume year from now...

I know some people like that direction, I unfortunately not as there are many games that already provide that.

On the note of classiness, may I suggest a speed slider for the dancing animations to meet the mood or more exotic fantasies ? I don't think it should be too hard to implement and fit the rhythms of both music and what else might stirr the mind :)

stance 4, meditation sit, and all dances.

They all lack... " class " for better term, looks something like 13 years old drunk kids would do. Just my opinion.

idle poses is awkward, drunk like, meditation / floating sit... It feels like april joke.

I can't possibly disagree more. 

The idle pose is great, we call it the looking for your keys pose and it is absolutely natural and a perfect.

The meditation sitting pose... It's certainly not based on real world physics, so I can understand your hatred of it, but for us whacky role players? It's geeking out awesome. 

The new dances are wonderful! They are energetic and feel like the kinds of dances we'd actually be doing in the modern era.

And yes, I am well above your "13 year old" level and not currently drunk.

I agree with what Riela said about the new update    ^_^

To me 50%  was good and the rest not so much.

Dance 6 and 8 look like something from a exercise video made 1985.   :wacko:

My only real issue is why we get silly stuff like the new sitting pose,

when they could have spent the time and energy making a pose players are hoping for.    :huh:

We have suggest lots, havent we ?

A fun couple dance or couplesitting for the floor ?

haha Yeah are my likes are blown for the day too. :P  Still not sure I like that "feature"... hehehe

I loved the new stuff! Especially the dances and new sitting and lying poses! We did have such a blast dancing at NC last night! I was giddy the whole time and actually hurt from smiling and laughing. And this from someone who was feverish and just hoppinig on for a quick cuddle with Tip. Once I got on and we started playing around with the new ani's and decided to go to NC for awhile, an hour or more had passed before either of us even looked at a clock!

My only criticism of the new animations is that the interface for using them is kinda blah. I liked the old stance buttons that actually showed you a preview of each stance. I wish all the buttons were like that, some kind of telling outline of the stance/pose/dance instead of the text buttons, and perhaps a bit smaller (since they take up a huge part of the right-hand side of the screen on my laptop). Woild help keep track of which ones are which, which as they get more numerous becomes more and more difficult.

Otherwise, yay! :) Please more more more! :D