3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

What on Earth is wrong with you? They're adding in a feature that so many people have been requesting and all you wanna do is bitch about it. 

Free updates are a new trend in the gaming industry, and they used to not exist. You probably didn't know that because you were born yesterday. 

its no free update because you pay the sub... thats what the updates are for obivously.

its no free update because you pay the sub... thats what the updates are for obivously.

It can be considered as free update as you don't have to pay more to have access to the content of an update .

If you compares to achat by exemple where they have for sure way more updates than here ( 99% of them only for hetero sex ) , but if you want to have access to the new content , you have to pay in addition of your subscription . So in 3DX it's better ( and at least , here lesbians are less ignored than there :D )

• 2 weeks later...

So here's an idea for the next update : after the World editor, why not "giving" us a pose editor and a clothes or physics editor. I mean, since you ask to the customers to do your job, go all the way and then we will finally create useful stuff for us.

I have spent the last week building a home and have about 15 hrs doing it. Below are some of my suggestions for what it is worth. I have over 7 years in different worlds creating stuff and also have created some sailboats. So this is not like I just got off the turnip truck yesterday. :P

1. Every object should have a face that is editable. This allow more than one face to be textured. Try building a roof that looks like a roof. Those textures should be adjustable just like the object is. That way changing the size of the object is not a big thing.

2. Should have a way to align objects with just a couple of clicks.

3. Where is the textures for roofs ? As far as I'm concerned there are none.

Now I find it interesting that stuff that's been created by 3dxchat employees look better than what the tools they gave us will do. I expect they are being created outside 3dxchat and being imported in. If so why don't you give us the ability to do that too. I have been doing mesh for several years now and its soooooooo much easier to create it using it and then import it in with the textures on it.

shorty

So here's an idea for the next update : after the World editor, why not "giving" us a pose editor and a clothes or physics editor. I mean, since you ask to the customers to do your job, go all the way and then we will finally create useful stuff for us.

I highly doubt you will ever see a pose editor - ever.

Kewl idea, but the complexity to create such a thing makes it unlikely.

While everyone keeps asking for new poses and customization, I think mini-games would be better for the long run. For example, we could get card games like Black Jack,/Strip Poker (if you want to keep the games "theme"), Air Hockey tables (?), maybe arm wrestling and stuff like that. I suggested some more creative things on another post, but I forgot xD

Anyway, the point is to have something else to have fun with. These kind of things would help the "social" aspect of the game, and you would have to do something else besides dancing in a random room until you get bored.

i think they have ended the support for the game.

they only don´t say anything cause when they write "we have stopped it, blablabla ect" people won´t spend anymore on the game.

I hope you're wrong, just for the sake of the game...because if that's true, then that really sucks.