3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

New poses ? New clothes ? Oooh no, sorry, just something useless as usual.

Or maybe you will take away the last room we have ? Just to make the game perfect !

What on Earth is wrong with you? They're adding in a feature that so many people have been requesting and all you wanna do is bitch about it. 

Free updates are a new trend in the gaming industry, and they used to not exist. You probably didn't know that because you were born yesterday. 

What on Earth is wrong with you? They're adding in a feature that so many people have been requesting and all you wanna do is bitch about it. 

Free updates are a new trend in the gaming industry, and they used to not exist. You probably didn't know that because you were born yesterday. 

She only want back her room made with lightning cubes and tables probably . They are soooooo much more beautyful than the rooms where the ground is not made with tables .

Whatever the developers have done, there will always be haters with their negative and non-constructive comments  :P

I just want to say a big thank you to those people who support us. We are here to make the best project for you!  :wub:

I will admit that there have been times in the past where I have even been a bit vocal about certain updates, but this world editor has really brought much needed life back into 3dx for me and I wish to thank you personally for the hard work that was put in to the world editor. It's certainly not perfect and I know you will be doing things to make it better.

I can only speak for myself but, I was beginning to get a bit bored of 3DX... Now I am throwing money at the screen :) 

I can also say that there were times where I got really mad. We didn't hear anything for months and then get an update with just 3 new faces for females. Those are the updates I don't like.

But if I look back at all the big updates, like when we got the gallery-update, the Fresco-Update and now the world-editor update, those are the updates I love.

If possible, just give us a few new materials with each upcoming update :)

I really enjoy using the World-Editor :)

ill say first good job on editor gizmo n now ill state what i have discover that u might fix 1)we cant build underwater (u build underwater n when u re enter ur above sea again would be cool if we would n not hve to build another sea above sea as i have done heheh 2) when u go high up above ground camera moves so fast n building is a pain heheh3) important for me n ill use the word graphics but it more has to do with colors in the game that needs fixing 4) Gizmo make that big awesome move n add in next update FFF pose ^^

something else , we have so many mats but we cant build a dome n i dont mean with tables anymore , maybe adding it would be also cool 

The world editor shows that giving the community capacities to create, generates a huge amount of possibilities. And with transparant poses objects, we are very far from just a Minecraft place ....  it remains a social .. very social place  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

If next big update was going in clothes editor and .. let's dream ... pose editor .... Mmmhhhh it would be amazing.

Even if you need a long time to do this, just tell it is in your radar for developpement, we can be patient.

This builder update is nice for adding more places to play, but i hope in 2018 will be dedicated to the sex aspect of the game. Poses, interactions, avatar and cloth development, stuff like that, because beside we can be in new places, the gameplay not changed at all. We really lack of poses and animations.

I really like the suggestions posted here.. Specially the pose editor and the clothes editor but..

Currently there is no sense in creating that if you can't find an in-game way of distributing the created content.

À content distribution network would work but that also implies that someone will need to validate the submitted content for approval unless its automatically pushed to a user.

This with all the infrastructure needed, issues, problems and 3rd party websites that would pop up.

Honestly, as much as I'd love to see this happen.. I do have my doubts but I still do hope.

She only want back her room made with lightning cubes and tables probably . They are soooooo much more beautyful than the rooms where the ground is not made with tables .

Wait three weeks and we will say "Rooms made of 1000 Cubes and Tables is so 2017" :D

I think no one in 2013/2014 did expect we can in the future Build our own realistic 3D Virtual Locations and this all just for free :huh::o

We need belts, and more comfy pants for us women, It's really not healthy having tight pants that shows every curve on your legs, all the damn time, also can we have more realistic breasts physics? I mean when I lay on my back the natural that my breasts kinda squish, and when you lean on or on your 4 they go down, for some reason the physics in game remain the same no matter what you do.. unless you are dancing or something..

Actually.. don't put much attention on the breasts physics, I can tag along with that, I just wish for comfy pants.