3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Hopefully... finally everyone will stop looking like everyone.. more sliders for customizations !! more details !! would be great

More details would be great indeed.

Something I've  dreamt of for a long time is bodysize. Being able to make a shorter or taller character, but I've never really asked for it as I imagine it being abit tricky. Making it fit with the enviroment and such.

Guest Eddster

Well being a roleplayer and one who likes descriptive well laid out story lines. I went with Improving chat, social tools. For a game with CHAT in the name. This system surely needs much more love and attention. I know it's not the most popular but it's my own two cents. Like seeing the devs finally taking initiative. Hopefully it's persistent. Two fingers crossed.

Everything related to characters (colors, sliders, tatoo, hair, clothing)... learn more in this topic http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/407-character-customization/

But it looks like 'group sex' feature is the most needed at this time in 3DXChat. I personally voted for Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation :) Next time))

Everything related to characters (colors, sliders, tatoo, hair, clothing)... learn more in this topic http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/407-character-customization/

But it looks like 'group sex' feature is the most needed at this time in 3DXChat. I personally voted for Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation :) Next time))

Thanks for explaining but it kinda contradict your last statement

PS: I have not mentioned about a new sex poses, new hairstyles and clothing, because it refers to content. I want it to be added to the game on a regular basis.

Could you please elaborate on that?

So are we getting hair and clothes on regular basis or only when it wins poll?

Anyway

Thank you for making new polls. :)

Let's see. Sorry  I can't sleep >.>

includes non sexual poses as well but doesnt count dancing or solo sex poses. I also didn't count upcoming BJ pose.

"poor hetero" M / F                        F/ F                                 M/ M    

1 Beanbag                             1 BeanBag                        1 Beanbag      

1 Stool                                   1 Stool                               0 Stool 

2 Pool                                    2 Pool                                2 Pool

7 Couch                                 3 Couch                            4 Couch 

13 Bed / Floor                       5  Bed / Floor                   8 Bed / Floor

+ 1 non sexual animation   + 5 shemale or "strap"             

--------------------                    --------------------                ----------------

24 + kiss cheek                       12 Female                            15

or

17 Female with strap (shemale)

Then there's also Shemales.

As far as I am aware not single M / She is in the game. So they only got 5 F / She or the same 5 with She / She.

So poor hetero :wub:

Thanks for doing updates anything is great at this point ;)

I chose the underdog! Home Customization!!! FTW! although 3somes, and nonsexual poses are awesome too :) like we could have a pose where you can give your partner a piggyback ride!?! or just digging your feet under sand while idle, maybe some eating animations so you can have a dinner for two :), or better dance poses i mean guys look like they're dancing with two left feet :S :) but idk I'm still new to 3dx :) but i see this place as having barrels of potential :) and look forward to the next update...though we should get a theatre! or like a way to stream movies in our home so you can have a cute date night :)

Let's see. Sorry  I can't sleep >.>

includes non sexual poses as well but doesnt count dancing or solo sex poses. I also didn't count upcoming BJ pose.

"poor hetero" M / F                        F/ F                                 M/ M    

1 Beanbag                             1 BeanBag                        1 Beanbag      

1 Stool                                   1 Stool                               0 Stool 

2 Pool                                    2 Pool                                2 Pool

7 Couch                                 3 Couch                            4 Couch 

13 Bed / Floor                       5  Bed / Floor                   8 Bed / Floor

+ 1 non sexual animation   + 5 shemale or "strap"             

--------------------                    --------------------                ----------------

24 + kiss cheek                       12 Female                            15

or

17 Female with strap (shemale)

Then there's also Shemales.

As far as I am aware not single M / She is in the game. So they only got 5 F / She or the same 5 with She / She.

So poor hetero :wub:

Thanks for doing updates anything is great at this point ;)

Well said Riela long time that I do this count :)

I think that if all sexual community had the same number of poses the devs will be implement shemale as character in game easier and soon too

sure lots of people will be happy to see that inside the game first the shemales already in game and second the men too "poor hetero" as you said or bisexuals they can't have fun with shemales :(

hope that the devs do an update with shemales character soon before the group sex one like that they can work on the poses for all at the same time :)

Hey guys! Our first vote is closed. Thanks to all who took part in it. And the winner is 'Group sex feature'

Now we are about to start making it. You can follow this topic to stay informed about the progress.

Please post images and gifs of group sex poses you want to have in the Sex positions topic

BTW While you voted, we have added 6 new sex animations with patch 223:

poster161.jpg

Glad to see FF and MM getting some attention pose wise :) And of course the group sex thingy, can't wait ^^

Where do you see FF poses ? i see 2 F/S or S/Sposes , 1 F/M pose and 3 M/M poses but no F/F ones

Sure, if we had unlimited manpower working on the game, it would be amazing and we could consider this, but even then i think our zones are a bit deserted currently.. Soo i don't think getting a new zone would do much good, considering making one could take a long time and stop all the other updates for a while. 

Just my honest opinion  :mellow:

I am sorry only place that is crowded is NC and that is because people choose to.

Island / Yacht are dead almost non stop while Beach / Sin are deserted for half day. We need to add activities to these locations before adding another ones.

I mean if I was newbie and jump everywhere at first before going to NC I would be terrified that like 10 people at best play this game >.>

I really want new location something green preferably. But Splitting community even more while zones we have are dead I am not sure how I feel about that.

I am sorry only place that is crowded is NC and that is because people choose to.

Island / Yacht are dead almost non stop while Beach / Sin are deserted for half day. We need to add activities to these locations before adding another ones.

I mean if I was newbie and jump everywhere at first before going to NC I would be terrified that like 10 people at best play this game >.>

I really want new location something green preferably. But Splitting community even more while zones we have are dead I am not sure how I feel about that.

Ideas for activities then?

-Bi weekly Stripper event in Sin where the dancers compose 5-10 songs they like to dance to (RP wise) for Sin

-Reggae parties for the Island or Beach as well as hot bod contest where people can RP out cat walks

-Blind Date activities for The Yatch, where you are stuck on a boat with some one you do not know.....OK this one may lead to people jumping over and swimming for land but still its a thought.

and before I put too much energy behind this need to know if the Devs will help organize them

Thanks for the feed back on new zones. So what about thoughts on adding new things to the zones we have?? Maybe games or something, we have a volley ball court. What about other stuff for places.

Sorry for wishing for more zones.... I just really want a relaxing park :P