3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Guest JeanetteVoerman

we all should take a break (without renewing our subscriptions), just 1 month to show them how disappointed we are by the lack of communication

i'm sure it will help them to give us some words

we all should take a break (without renewing our subscriptions), just 1 month to show them how disappointed we are by the lack of communication

i'm sure it will help them to give us some words

I already cancelled my subscription, just waiting out the end of the time I paid for.

Any of us that have been here 2yrs+ know the game here. They will make promises, usually not as bold at the 2.0 "claim", then we all sit and wait. I think the general feeling among many "older" players is the Devs/producers are sitting back, laughing, seeing how much crying and arguing it generates, until finally people give up and start leaving.

Well, as they say, the best place to hurt a company is in their pocketbook. So, if their income drops substantially and those who left tell friends not to bother with this game, then to save it, they will be forced to follow through on their "promise".

They keep saying it is the "Worlds #1 Online Multiplayer Sex Game". That may be true, but there is very limited competition, at least that is currently out and available. Funny thing with being #1,  you set the bar for anyone who wants to compete with you. If you don't keep raising the bar, you make that goal so much easier to reach and surpass. These forums and the extended list of what people want and how upset they are at "omissions" only gives anyone wanting to make a new version of this style of game a nice clear blueprint of what a "seasoned player base" of this kind of game wants to see.

Just my 2cents, but I, for the most part, have given up on this game and am looking for its replacement.

Ashbash you said you would had written to Lisa... Any news???

C'mon we are on 4th of may, the announcement was on 1st of April....

Don't tell me to wait and let the devs working, I am NOT asking for 3dxchat 2.0. I am asking for some COMMUNICATION.

And in the meanwhile I WOULD LOVE to have some updates in the "poor and old" 3dxchat 1.0.

So damn difficult to speak properly to the community? So much time is stolen by the programming work, that it is even not possible to write something in here?

People leave the game, they are saying that. And not even a reply to those who leave because of their unsatisfaction?

The devs didn't care to the use of the cheat engine, even.

In a month of waiting we received two posts on the "Is 3dxchat dying" thread, and they were " no, no!!". Wow...now I feel better...

You think people will be happy again only because they will release the "huge" (everybody is waiting for this 3dxchat 2.0 messiah) update? And after that? Other long periods of silence between a small update and another?

Time passed since the beginning and I can tell all is getting worse.

So again, evennif this is not the right forum, 3dxchat is dying in my opinion.

Sad kiss

Nion

The only problem is that there is no competition and Dev's know it, so we are stuck in an endless loop :P

But lack of communication is something else. Just check how it is done in patreon stuff, While they are making the game, they never stop communication with player base.

If you could give us some sort of update notes(shouldn't be so hard) and make us know that our time is not going in vain waiting :I

The only problem is that there is no competition and Dev's know it, so we are stuck in an endless loop :P

But lack of communication is something else. Just check how it is done in patreon stuff, While they are making the game, they never stop communication with player base.

If you could give us some sort of update notes(shouldn't be so hard) and make us know that our time is not going in vain waiting :I

That was recomended so often, i dont know why they dont communicate.. i mean just a simple sentence would do...

In my small opinion ,the Dev´s abandoned the Game and the only reason for it now is to make Money.

That would make sense in so many sad ways,like "They dont care,so they dont talk to us".

Or maybe in "Updates come Rare/dont come at all"

I mean,C´mon,Caring is sharing ,at least something ! And The Dev´s dont share anything !

As for me,i wont re-sub. 22€ a Month for something like this,thats just a bad joke!

Even if (if this is going to happen anytime soon) 2.0 is going to be released.. Again it will take Months for them (Him?!) to release poses,clothing-items and stuff. And,my freinds,thats not worth the Time AND the Money,at least its not worth it for me.

But,you know, i dont want to quit on some friends Ingame because of the mentioned things above.

So i decided to wait one more Week for the Dev´s to ... Say something?! 

(That sounds awkward ^^)

I really like 3dXChat,and the people ,of course. But so many frustrating things are ruining this experience for me. so i had to make this decision.

It seems like a small effort just to keep paying customers in the loop of what the devs are working on/struggling with. Apart from letting us know what to expect in the future and gauge if it's actually worth to keep paying, it will help the community understand what they are dealing with.

This doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just schedule some time into your agenda for a weekly update log, post it to the forums and you're set, but apparently that is an insurmountable task for them.

However, take it from someone that has been working in the IT field (now at the Directorship level) for 20 years:  Development (ers) as a whole, as a group, are NOT terribly good communicators.  They are often focused, tunnel-visioned and very much ensconced in their projects.  Getting updates from them, even in my own company, is like pulling teeth.

This.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this game when i started it. So many things to do, and good grafics. The first 2 months i was here, there was a lot of upgrade/patches.

But now, the last 2-3 months nothing.

3dx: if you want regular costimers to stay in game: Please come up with more.... more new stuff, clubs, what to do and poses. Else the game just fast geeting bored. Like a game you play to the end, and then wate for expansion. WE NEED MORE

For what you made so far: Thumbs up. But keep it up, dont be afraid to show us the new thuff. ;)

Kiss and Love Hony

• 8 months later...

"The patch has been delayed for some time due to the fact that the mode for virtual reality is in development and is adapted for the most comfortable time spent in the 3DXChat world. We will continue to add new content in the upcoming release." - LIsa

• 3 weeks later...

lol briana hahaaa -  i notice "the other" thread got deleted ... aaaaaaaaaand the story continues ... so here again! actually, "it" was also already inhere more or less and can somene please tell sgt.neonlight, that "its" going on now inhere in this thread again now! not that he misses it, lol ^^ and so ladies n gents, brosis n chikahombres and all inbetween: this is not ur captain mr.soon speaking, but we request all passengers now on this moved complain flight 362 to fasten all your seatbelts, welcome u at sexgamedevil airline delay gratification.inc! we appologize for any further delay, bring ur seats in a upper or better lower positon and just grab some popcorn, our stewards or an air hostess or even 2 at a time hahaa, maybe some bloodpresure pills and a good nice bottle of french whine during this flight, lol, ops, ofc, i ment wine ... what else  :P

84245265.gif

giphy.gif

gn8 and nearly in the words of michael buffer - leeeeeeeeeeet them get reaaaaaaaady to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuumble^^

giphy.gif

lol briana hahaaa - i notice "the other" thread got deleted ... aaaaaaaaaand the story continues ... sow here again! actually, "it" was also already inhere and can some1 please tell sgt.neonlight, that "its" going on now here again now! not that he misses it ^^ and so ladies n gents, brosis n chikahombres and all inbetween: this is not ur captain mr.soon speaking, but we request all passengers on this moved complain flight 362 to fasten all your seatbelts, welcome u at sexgamedevil airlane, bring ur seat in a upper or better lower positon and just grab some popcorn, boodpresure pills or good nice bottle of french whine, lol, ops, ofc, i ment wine ... what else

84245265.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah...but I still asking myself why they removed it...u know the story outcome tika? Tell me everthing you want, I will keep it secret

oh! and i forgot to ask you why are you sorry?