3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I don't complain, 3dxchat is a beautiful game and a very good platform to exchange feelings, pleasure and friendships, especially with an imaginative mind. :)

But what a pity the game is not as crowded as it should be. More beautiful and interactive than many others, because we need more content, and many don't stay because of that. :(

I m in game since 2 years now, and how many new clothes, how many new physical customizations, how many new poses and more? Not a lot u must agree devs :(  i don't blame you, i wouldn't do better for sure, but if u need some help or something else why don't u ask to?

Just more diversity would be great !!  New boxchat, new profile with pics, one new map, new private room system, new color palette, good improvements ok, but in 2 years how many clothes (poor men -_- ) hairstyle, faces, poses? 

Don't get me wrong, i love the game, wouldn't stay in if i didn't, just a heartfelt, hoping many more players come and many stay in game, the game as the community deserve it .

Thanks you for reading ;) 

Kisses :wub:

I have been on 3dxchat for almost 2 years and I have learned that if you are waiting on an update then this may not be the place for you. Early on I would get so excited that there would be an update and just knew it was a sign of many more to come. Wow was I naive. I do think the game has a lot of amazing content and I have made some lovely friends.

I have thought that a development roadmap would be nice but that is not their priority. I had thought that bringing in advertisers like Condom companies would be a way to generate development revenue so that content could be added more quickly. Again, I don't think this is their want or desire. I realized early on that I am nothing more than a paid guest in an amusement park. I can no sooner make them add a new pose or outfit anymore than I could make Disney add a new ride.

The thing that is true though is if the rides don't change fast enough to keep things fresh people will go somewhere else and ride their rides and pretty soon all those flashy rides and gimmicks they use to attract visitors will be seen as outdated and only the owners will wander its halls alone.

I'm curious to know when will be released the next update? :huh:

I'm curious a lot :D

But i'm waiting for an answer :mellow:

i would like to give u one but, honestly, i have no idea..i was expecting it 2 weeksa go so, after this delay..i don't know what to expect. devs give us some news!