3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Would love to see some black and orange halloween socks too in addition to the current 2 sock variations.

EDIT: Oh yah and forgot a black leather version of the witch hat  :D

Honestly they should just make a color 1/color 1 pair of socks so we can have them be however we choose.

You mean to add for example white socks with color Palette custom function?

think she meant like how the newest of the female top t.-shirt works, you have color 1 - color 2 and the  < print >

Think she meant is for instance the red white socks had that, you could pick color 1(white) - color 2(red) to be something different from palette

• 1 month later...

A few ideas (again)

So.

1 - When editing a person. The camera should focus on the face. And not on the chest.
2 - Where support for YouTube? Very necessary.
3 - Ring (glowing) - will be?
4 - Husband and wife / friends. Transition from pose to pose - without confirmation of the second player.
5 - Change the
sex speed, slider, maximum / minimum (+20 ... 25% / - 20 ... 25%). Control the speed slider - Add mouse wheel.
6 - Divider partition. Needed partitions height from floor to ceiling (close the windows, get Darkness in the room)

Hello Mr Skar :)

Ask for a kilt

Then tell me what's under it :P

Kisses

If I got to wear a kilt... I would need to learn to play the bagpipe like a scottish.

Wow, ok, when I said bagpipes I didn't think of music instrument for a second. -.- lol