3DXChat Community

Message to the haters ...

Lovers

Haters .... you know who you are  :) nasty people you won't stop us with your hateful PMs  :P 

Me  (Sputnik) and my Partner (Buttercup) Have opened a club ♛ ELVIS CLUB ♛ 

To allow us to have time away from the club while keeping it open and maintaining the fantasy, we have (with our own money) opened new accounts ElvisKing and PriscillaAnn.

We have clearly stated in our accounts who we are also ..... or the haters wouldn't have even known .... They probably are real fakers that don't admit their other Alts :(

The advert for the ♛ ELVIS CLUB ♛

♛ ELVIS CLUB ♛ 

Chill or dance to Elvis music

Roleplay as a band member/groupie 

♥ GROUP/IE SEX AREA 

♛ (Be an Elvis ... Spare mic's) ♛

Images of the club below .....

Haters gonna hate... the best you can do is laugh about them... especially if they are so stupid as yours. Oh and Iggy them if they spam you with crap.

Much luck with your club. I like the design. Hope I can see it live soon.

Thanks Chloe ... that is a real compliment coming from you ... you have fantastic rooms :)

I have had a great evening in this place.

People are friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for taking the time to make a club/room that offers something different. 

May you continue taking care of business and get the support you deserve.

elvis.jpg

Thanks Vaughan ... it was a pleasure having you .... :) and PS loved your threads 

This is inviting more issues for you guys, best thing to do is ignore and continue having fun. You have someone with you, treasure them, have nothing else should matter but you and your girl having fun. Next time just display your club, do not even bother with acknowledging any haters why should they get any attention aside from the ignore button.

Sometimes you just have to voice it out, just kind of put it out there and hope a positive reaction comes from it.

And sometimes that does work, the haters start backing off having realised what they are doing.

It depends on the circumstances, and also he may have felt not saying so will have left his post open to crap from them.

I like the idea Sputnik and the room looks great, and I hope the haters stop doing what ever they are soon.

Sometimes you just have to voice it out, just kind of put it out there and hope a positive reaction comes from it.

And sometimes that does work, the haters start backing off having realised what they are doing.

It depends on the circumstances, and also he may have felt not saying so will have left his post open to crap from them.

I like the idea Sputnik and the room looks great, and I hope the haters stop doing what ever they are soon.

Thanks twiggy for your kind words .... I have skin of leather haha and can give as well as I get, but they have been PMing Buttercup/PriscillaAnn and that gets me mad .... They will get a shock if they PM me :)