3DXChat Community

RP Partners wanted: Misogynist dom and weak cucky

LilPriya

Hi everybody!

I'm posting this because it can be difficult finding like-minded people in ColdFuckistan sometimes hihi.

I love the game and would like to play out some of my (and your) fantasies, for this I am looking for some people who might want to play with me:

A Misogynist Daddy/Dom/Bull:

I would love somebody who like to play an arrogant, misogynist man who feels entitled to my body and cares not for my feelings.

A BF/Husband to cuck:

I love how public sex is in 3dxchat and I would love having me partner watch me as I debase myself. You like humiliation and serving a strong woman, even if she needs more dick than you have...

I would be dominant  to my bf/husband, but submissive to virtually anybody else ;)

Let me know if anyone is interested! (In-game avatar: LilPriya)

Was surprised you didn't notice IIIwait post in roleplaying forum searching about finding a girl for cuckold, wouldn't imagine finding a misogynist here to be hard.

But might however be hard to find someone that is willing to do something like this regularly, mostly because the guys i meet who didn't give a .... About you their partner. Usually not type to commit themselves to anything or unless there is nothing else going for them at the time, in which case you're likely to get the booty calls coming in.

Any case good luck in your search  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...