3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday MinervaX

Guest Lillyme

Guest Lillyme

I haz had reports back from my most intrepid explorers...who have sought the great mysteries of the world...the location of Atlantis...the secrets of the pyramids...the end of the string...that sort of thing...

8_EE0609_B_A8_D6_4304_81_A9_F80405_F25_D

F6_BA34_F4_04_D7_43_FA_9_FB4_89_FEF41_A0

...yes...that’s them...and they have told me...a secret of great importance...

Today...it’s Mistress Mina’s Birthday!!

...and I promise I won’t say how old Mistress of course...just...if we gonna use all that wax before you blow your candles out...then...i’ll just have to be a brave girl :D :D

Ahem...anyway...I’d like to invite everyone who knows her to join me and wish her a very happy birthday...you all know she’s one of the smartest...funniest...and simply loveliest people here. A true and sincere friend to those that deserve it...a kind and patient listener to all who need it...a lovelyhead in so many ways she deserves all the happiness we can bring her.

I’m incredibly proud and lucky to call her my Mistress...my lover...my best friend...my partner in crime...my counsellor at times lol...and a million things besides. Now the rest of what I have to say is not for public broadcast *giggles* so I better stop there...

Happy birthday my Love...hope you have a wonderful day

021635_EB_4311_4248_B752_BD82_F95_BA289.

38_E9_BAD6_8089_4_C52_A10_B_6_C17_BBC282

Happy Birthday Mina! I wish you a most wonderful and memorable day, full of smiles and laughter and those happy tears!

8839f44842403586283b4574df38e9e0--happy-

You are one of the loveliest, most caring, faithful and respectable friends I have. I hope this day makes you feel even half the appreciation you deserve.

Lilly, your initial post was totes adorable (have we learned to expect anything else from our precious Doll?) and I echo its sentiments wholeheartedly

Hugs and kisses to you both ^_^