3DXChat Community

Create or Rebrand Real Life Brands in Game

Yvonny

So i realised that in Game are a few Prints for Clothes that are basically own Creations of real Brands like for example on the Caps there is the Brand with the Icon "Okey" what is basically  a copy from the brand "Obey" so i´ve been wondering if it maybe would be possible to implent more of those Brands not just for hats , maybe we could use them on our shirts aswell .

Like the NY symbol for hats aswell , i think some of us would love to put it on their shirt if not even on their shoes on the side .

Me for example i would like to have the Icon of "Okey" on my shirt aswell and i think that it wouldn´t look to bad , maybe even implent or add a few more brands into the game like i mentioned above.

But yeah i don´t know if that would be a problem with any Copyright restrictions or so .

well i think i even put it in the wrong Forum section , but i had this on my chest and thought maybe more people would agree with me in adding Remade or look alike brands into the game :)

Cheers for reading and i would like to hear other opinions on this 

Well the denim shorts are Armani Exchange, there is a Knoll sofa, Mies Van Der Rohe chairs and the glass table is a French or Italian design from the 70s the makers name escapes me. Sure you could recreate designs and if the makers were so offended I guess you'd just get a letter saying 'please take this off'.