3DXChat Community

Thinking about getting 3DX Chat need some help deciding

wheels

I would like some input from those that have the game. I have read many posts so I understand what the game is. Chatting with people and finding new friends sounds like fun. I am a Paraplegic I have been since I was 16. And I have had only two sexual partners in my life. I actually have only had sex only twice in my life. So this game sounds good to me to find people and to have fun and just talk. Any input would be appreciated. Also can you buy this game for a month and if you don't like it cancel it without being charged the next month.

Hello :)

yes you can have just a month membership and if you don't like no problem you will be not charge the next month

like that you can try the game having friends and why not some sexual virtual interactions too, it's not an obligation but sure it can be a plus in this game apart that the community is very interesting and you can make lots of good friends :)

hoping to see you in game and a pleasure to meet you 

Hello, and welcome to the forums Wheels. My opinion may differ from others, but give it a shot for a month. The community is small, but also friendly. (And like all communities, there's all types of people). For the most part, a good majority of us enjoy the graphics, but the real meat of the erotic stimulation comes from either through typed word or for the more brave, spoken word (Though an external program).

All in all, I think you would enjoy yourself and make friends. :) As for billing? I believe you can get the first month and cancel so you won't be charged the second.

Hey Wheels-

All I can say is come in and give it a whirl. There are a lot of interesting people in 3dx and for the most part we are a good group of people. I would be happy to show you around our small community introduce you to some of the greatest people 3dx has. 

As a whole the community is pretty accepting of others. It can be a great place to escape to, relax, have fun, meet new people, great conversations and yes have some sex. The game will be what you make of it. Everyone's experience will be different, you will hear many stories I am sure.

Look forward to meeting you and making a new friend. Yes you can go for a month and cancel without a charge for the next. If you have technical issues in game, please contact support.

Happy gaming!!!

Hi wheels

Def should give it a try hon. It can be awesome hot...it can be emotional...but it can be boring and it can be painful too lol.

Like Hera says the game is more the more you put into it in many ways. There may even be a few great people Hera doesn't know ;)

Of course individual experiences may vary and objects are invariably further away than they appear.

Thanks everyone for your help. I bought the game and I have tried it out. It will take a bit to get comfortable with it but it looks like fun. Thank You all again for your help.

Hi Wheels. I am been a member for  going into two months now and have made some great friends and have enjoyed great experiences. Fortunate to meet great folks that took me under their wing and explained how I can maneuver (i.e. trying not to walk into walls..yet I still do..laughing) in the game and experience the different locations.

By the time month one was up...it was an easy decision for me to continue, but I agree that I used the month to help me decide.Your plan to check it out makes a lot of sense.

I am happy to give you feedback on my experiences if you would like...many people to meet and some have already been very welcoming.

Hope to see you in the game and say hi.