3DXChat Community

Valyrianas 3D Models for 3DX

Valyriana

Oh guys thanks for all your answers, but I wanted to let you know, I dont work for 3DX/Sex Game Devil or whatever. I tried to sell my designs and it didnt work so far but I dont give up.

2nd point is, that I just have the female model so far, so I couldnt even start to make male clothes, Lisa from 3DX just gave me the female model ^_^

Β 

Shame on Lisa then lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I really love your work Val and I really hope that your clothes and shoes will find a way into 3dx. @gizmo you should really add it to the game, maybe not in the next release, cause the editor will cause enough retesting of everything, but maybe into the release after it?

Β 

We all need some new clothes... Pleaassseee

Β 

Kisses

• 3 weeks later...

I really love your work Val and I really hope that your clothes and shoes will find a way into 3dx. @gizmo you should really add it to the game, maybe not in the next release, cause the editor will cause enough retesting of everything, but maybe into the release after it?

Β 

We all need some new clothes... Pleaassseee

Β 

Kisses

In 2025 maybe...if we still alive

In 2025 maybe...if we still alive

Β 

Its too late now, everything I have mdae will be released for Limitless Universe now, they were happy about my designs and I became part of their development team, actually I am the Supervisor now.

Β 

And because I have less technical limitations I am able to do alot better stuff now:

Β 

high_heel_for_limitless_universe_by_pref

• 3 months later...

you are the most cute angel on earth <3

Β 

4vflah.jpg

Every your model is so awesome! But im surprised,why these models not in the game yet. 2018s here o.O'= Deeeevs!

Looking forward to see a female sneakers in the game. Deeeeeeeevs!!!

Thank you for sharing your work :)

Every your model is so awesome! But im surprised,why these models not in the game yet. 2018s here o.O'= Deeeevs!

Looking forward to see a female sneakers in the game. Deeeeeeeevs!!!

Thank you for sharing your work :)

because they never respond. Gizmo gave my work to Lisa and never respond yet...

Β 

I have made so much more you wouldn't believe but ya... they just don't want it.

Β 

88luco.jpg

3luudk.jpg

Remind them? Pfff...I don't remember someone asked for a watch? Isn't what we first asked to get in priority? no no no , i never saw this kind of request anywhere, but Hey! WOW!!! We could ask for ''what time is it?'' now in the game, what matter where you are in the world! Tonight it's morning for me haha! What a great idea!...fuck it. bah, Who cares in fact? IDGAS , we still waiting for many things already asked as percing, tattoo ect,lot of great suggestion being proposed ya know, and that make me sick to see talented person as her waisting her time to design stuff for absolutely nothing, remember what happened to Frenchtouch. Anyway, i feel to ventilate just a little bit.sorry

Remind them? Pfff...I don't remember someone asked for a watch? Isn't what we first asked to get in priority? no no no , i never saw this kind of request anywhere, but Hey! WOW!!! We could ask for ''what time is it?'' now in the game, what matter where you are in the world! Tonight it's morning for me haha! What a great idea!...fuck it. bah, Who cares in fact? IDGAS , we still waiting for many things already asked as percing, tattoo ect,lot of great suggestion being proposed ya know, and that make me sick to see talented person as her waisting her time to design stuff for absolutely nothing, remember what happened to Frenchtouch. Anyway, i feel to ventilate just a little bit.sorry

FT is working on battlefield so, shes in a better place now :)Β nevertheless I agree.Β 

Β 

tattoes shouldn't be that hard to add, piercings neither... so its kinda weird. The biggest problem is they don't want to invest more as they do right now...Β