3DXChat Community

Valyrianas 3D Models for 3DX

Valyriana

This experience is not at all uncommon, as I mentioned.

I like your models, but I think you are overrelying on substance painter textures. I would suggest you add more detailing in places to make them less recognisable as such. In addition In the first model... the UV Mapping is problematic. You can see at the inside back the texture widens and blurs and it suggests your UV mapping is not even. That's not necessarily a problem, but you need to adjust that in the texture painting stage, as the texture looks uneven.

This experience is not at all uncommon, as I mentioned.

I like your models, but I think you are overrelying on substance painter textures. I would suggest you add more detailing in places to make them less recognisable as such. In addition In the first model... the UV Mapping is problematic. You can see at the inside back the texture widens and blurs and it suggests your UV mapping is not even. That's not necessarily a problem, but you need to adjust that in the texture painting stage, as the texture looks uneven.

um the UV map is on purpose because that area is invisible to the player so I created more space for the visible parts xD

So actually I increased the quality by reducing it at spots who are not visible at all : )

thats a common technique

and adding more details in a 512x512 texture makes them more blurry and unrecognizable so its always a trade off.

Who does not want has already... :)

Your work is awesome and they should be proud to add it.

Don't waste your time to spam emails because only one mail should be enough to show the perfect work and talent ;)

Who knows maybe is it so the best and you don't get frustrated in the future about some reasons :)

um the UV map is on purpose because that area is invisible to the player so I created more space for the visible parts xD

So actually I increased the quality by reducing it at spots who are not visible at all : )

thats a common technique

But you haven't used that technique elsewhere much in other occluded parts.... and it looked to me that there are signs of uv stretching at other points which are visible... and I can't imagine you needing to save much space in the uv map for that particular model.... so I assumed it was not what you were doing.

Usually if I post something publicly, I'm looking for constructive criticism. Don't get me wrong - I think your models are great, but it just an attempt to be helpful and not just say... oh these are wonderful.

OMG"! You're really fast to revise your work!

Hopefuly you didn't wrote KKK ,you've been in big trouble in that case. lol

post-5159-0-18751800-1508563879_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-83989000-1508563869_thumb.jpg

The initials YKK stand for Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushiki gaisha (吉田工業株式会社, lit. "Yoshida Manufacturing Corporation"), which was the name of the company from 1945 until 1994. YKK produces fasteners and architectural products at 109 YKK companies in 71 countries around the world.[4]