3DXChat Community

What is your worst fear?

Briana

Yes, I know, you will probably say ,''Not her again with is paranoia!'' But, since a few weeks now, by what I see around the world  and hear from politicians , I'm going on my worst fear to be annihilated by a global thermonuclear war.In the worstless case, dying from the radiation caused by the multiple bombs detonation following a world war III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4wk6jSNZU8

highly unlikely just because while people may love talking crap they know that nobody wins a nuclear war. if one side nukes someone, they will get nuked back and so on. i am not that concerned about it

Ok, happy to see you're not worry about my fear,but what is your worst fear?...you didn't tell us

honestly dont have a worst fear. i am at the age that i feel if you are consumed by the unknown or what might happen, you miss out on living . if i had to say one, its heart related. my heart is fine but for whatever reason i am a bit of a hypochondriac about it. 

C'mon Rob...you can tell us , just the way you talking I think your worst fear is going gray hahaha!

Yes, I know, you will probably say ,''Not her again with is paranoia!'' But, since a few weeks now, by what I see around the world  and hear from politicians , I'm going on my worst fear to be annihilated by a global thermonuclear war.In the worstless case, dying from the radiation caused by the multiple bombs detonation following a world war III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4wk6jSNZU8

Hope we never will see such event .

Nuclear war may be, there are fools in this world...but for climate change will destroy so much things we love, so many species disappear. Will we let a desert to the next generation?

You're absolutely right, climate change is another fear mostly ppl's probably have to deal with, just those livin in the caribbean suffered effect of it with the last massive hurricanes hits, without forgetting those from the west coast living in California firestorm destroying everything under their path.

post-5159-0-25824600-1507736145_thumb.jpg