3DXChat Community

Nolua

Eroaulon

(( Collecting the RPies between Nolua and Ivett and turning them into more of a novel setting. Will be updating a little at a time as I edit them))

Her tired eyes breathed in her lovers hands, watching the way her finger tips blushed as Nolua bathed their soft touch over Ivett’s nails, “You know you should let me give you a manicure tomorrow and paint little orchids rising a crossed you nail’s, maybe in a darker color over a porcelain…” Nolua’s West Indies accent always fell soft in the night. Ivett would not answer her with words as she hide something behind her eyes as they shut out the light, letting her kiss blindly find Nolua’s temple, “Let’s not worry so much about tomorrow, it will come soon enough.” Her words where sealed with the motion of her body rising up from the throw cushion they share as her hand reached down to lift Noula up into her shadow, leading her to the small Roman Bath. No more words where shared that night as Ivett bathed her lover, cleansing Noula’s sweat stain flesh. It had only been two months since they were together though every night they replayed the scene of the night they meet, of Ivett caring for her, baptizing her with her passions until they both past out en-wrapped in each other’s bodies.

The next morning came as the sun tickled Nolua’s nose, pushing its light to bleed in behind her eyelids as the hazel color search out for her lover. Seeing nothing but the impression left on a pillow, a strand of copper hair lingering over her satin sheets, Nolua buried how much she hated to wake up finding Ivett had already left for work into a deep breath before a stretch pushed it free. Her toes drew free from her sheets as they reached out for the floor, dragging the sleeping dancer away from her dreams when her search for something to wash out the morning dryness from her throat away lead her to find a letter folded up , trapped by the door to the cabinet that held her glasses.

This is not right, I know this and part of me is dying while writing this but I cannot look into your eyes and still find the strength to say what I need to say. The last two months with you have been more than I could ever ask for from someone, to think two strangers would meet like we did and share so much of ourselves in such little time without any fear is……..that doesn’t matter, now of this does, you deserve so much more than this, this crappy letter, but it is all I can offer you. Before I meet you I applied for a dream, a career choice I always wanted to do. Two weeks ago I got a letter saying I was accepted; two weeks ago my heart broke. I been struggling with what to do ever since as it will take me to corners of the world that are not pleasant and I cannot, I will not ask you to follow. I know I lied when I told you that night after we fought on the beach I would trust you and stop protecting you, but I can’t. I am sorry I just adore you too much…….

Nolua’s finger clenched down over the paper, crushing it under the weight she heart tearing through her heart as the pressure of the world around her refused to allow her to breath. The darkness of her hair floated down over her cheeks s her head hung low, as reality of this woman she loved had left her. She could feel the small warm tear tracing down the edge of her nose as a gentle denying shake of her head broke the tears grip from as it feel to shatter down to the floor. She just stood there, unable to finish reading any more, not wanting to believe last night was the last time she see Ivett, her legs began to give up, letting her body melt down until her forehead kissed the counter tops edge.