3DXChat Community

Bullying

Carrie

How do you know, Deimos? many people claim they are new and aren't. There's just got to be more to the story here for anyone to comment.

But either way, I know people are more receptive to playing with a girl, who is actually a guy, when they mark themselves as an RP character as well with some description of their rp character in their profile.

Other than that, I think it's about the people you meet and talk to. Should be noted that "futas" (girls with dicks) are essentially all males behind the screen, so a huge majority of them automatically hate other males.. 

It's a bit of a conundrum :)

if-we-could-spread-love-as-quickly-as-we

f3a025735ec97b6b772d6fcb463df229.jpg

Definition

A mythomaniac is the psychiatric term for somebody diagnosed with mythomania or pseudologia fantastica. In this case, the individual does not realize that he or she is lying, unable to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. 

How do you know, Deimos? many people claim they are new and aren't. There's just got to be more to the story here for anyone to comment.

But either way, I know people are more receptive to playing with a girl, who is actually a guy, when they mark themselves as an RP character as well with some description of their rp character in their profile.

Other than that, I think it's about the people you meet and talk to. Should be noted that "futas" (girls with dicks) are essentially all males behind the screen, so a huge majority of them automatically hate other males..

It's a bit of a conundrum :)

Honesty I don’t know, but I just hope that when more guys come to play as disclosed males using female avatars that they don’t get attacked for choosing to be who they want. It is def about who you associate with. I agree about futas totally esp with rooms that say no men

To Athene and the others obsessed with me:

Definition of obsession

1 : the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

2: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The reason for this post was becuz I met a new girl recently who marked in her profile she was a guy likeI have on xCarrie she told me that she would get hateful PMs calling her names and rude comments.

I have been openly transgender for almost four years now and at different times have experienced a fair amount of homophobia from certain individuals. I am happy to say, however, that the Devs always responded promptly when I reported actual harassment. So, if you are being harassed, take screenshots and report it to the Devs. Don't piss and moan about it on the Forum, because that is just shit-stirring. Take screenshots and let the Devs handle it.

I have been openly transgender for almost four years now and at different times have experienced a fair amount of homophobia from certain individuals. I am happy to say, however, that the Devs always responded promptly when I reported actual harassment. So, if you are being harassed, take screenshots and report it to the Devs. Don't piss and moan about it on the Forum, because that is just shit-stirring. Take screenshots and let the Devs handle it.

If that's the case, can you explain how some people who openly bash gays and futas both here and in worlds chat daily aren't permanently banned? We all know who they are....

giphy.gif

If that's the case, can you explain how some people who openly bash gays and futas both here and in worlds chat daily aren't permanently banned? We all know who they are....

Yes, well, I am willing to bet that they have not been permanently banned either because no one reported their behavior or, if someone did report it, the Devs decided that their behavior did not constitute harassment. 

Now, can you explain how some people who have been banned from either the game or the forum seem to continually respawn?

Yes, well, I am willing to bet that they have not been permanently banned either because no one reported their behavior or, if someone did report it, the Devs decided that their behavior did not constitute harassment. 

Now, can you explain how some people who have been banned from either the game or the forum seem to continually respawn?

giphy.gif

Please stop the childish gifs. It’s defeating the purpose of this thread. If y’all have beef then take it on private

The reality is as long as the admins don't ban the right people, there will always be bullying in this game and on this forum. They clearly don't care and are ignoring this issue.

Your constant avoidance of the actual things I say further incriminates your state of insecurity.

In psychology, avoidance coping, escape coping, or cope and avoid is a maladaptivecoping mechanism characterized by the effort to avoid dealing with a stressor.

You're the biggest offender in this game and on this forum so please don't comment!

main_logo.gif

remind me again sbm... you have been banned from the forum under how many names now???? is it 9 or 10? and we are the troll's.....