3DXChat Community

Bullying

Carrie

Why do others feel the need to attack other players and judge them for how they like to play their game that they pay their own money to play? As I have said many times before in game, There’s too much hate already in our real world, why bring hate to a place we come to escape the real world. Let people live their fantasies. If it doesn’t effect you then don’t worry about it. Stop all the senseless attacking it’s not like they are affecting you. Many people have alts for various reasons, it’s not cool to reveal them to others just becuz you want to be spiteful. We are all in this Game together, who cares who’s who as long as they aren’t causing harm let them live the life they want and pay for. Nobody has the right to tell someone how to play and certainly not to attack them becuz someone doesn’t agree how they play. Seriously this isn’t high school, we are all grown adults here let’s try to act like it.

Plenty of grown adults act like terrible people on the internet sadly (or are just terrible people in general).

People also tend to have very strong beliefs when it comes to sex and relationships. As a good friend once told me "where there are orgasms there are feelings". And for better or worse people do develop real relationships here and can be very defensive when their own concepts of sex and relations are threatened. All you can really do is make judicious use of the ignore functions and don't let other people ruin your game.

I do absolutely agree we should let people play how they want and I try to always be understanding and inclusive. However to expect that of everyone, or even most people, is sadly unrealistic in these parts.

My take on this subject is simple, for some this game isn't a game, it's their lives. They get so involved in the game that their lives revolve around this game. Why? Well I think some people play this game to get away from their lives. It could be that in their real lives they feel insignificant and feel small and this is the one place where they feel big and strong and significant. Because in their real lives they are the ones being picked on, they take that frustration out on strangers on the internet and that gives them a feeling of superiority. It's usually their insecurities that lead them to do that. When they feel that if someone seems to get more attention then them their position of power is being threatened so since this is the only place where they feel significant what do they do... they attack. Just watch me get attacked for making this statement which is completely true. 

I feel sorry for these people, many of which can be seen all day on world chat or here making fun of people based on their sexual orientations or on petty things. Unfortunately for these people, the only way they find any significance is by attacking strangers on the internet, that's really sad.

Oh and forgot to mention, all these people do is troll to get attention.

main_logo.gif

I play a female avatar and I get constantly ridiculed for it. I also play a male avatar. I get asked why I wanna have a female avatar when I’m a guy in real life? Full disclosure my female is xCarrie in Game. It even states in my profile that I am male irl. Yet I still get hate messages becuz to close minded individuals it’s sick and gross. Which is funny becuz many men have female alts whether they want to admit or not. I choose to be who I want to be becuz that’s my fantasy. So everyone just needs to be allowed to be who they want.

while i agree with the message to a certain extent i dont agree with who posted it. you are the LAST person who should be talking shit about anyone. you have stalked multiple people ( shaylee and finn to name a couple) in game from countless alts  for weeks if not months. nice try on playing the victim. 

You're the biggest offender in this game and on this forum so please don't comment!

main_logo.gif

same reason you attacked Foo three times calling her a slut because she had male friends and 10 mins later each time trying to apologize

FOO danced with one of her "male friends", I only asked her how Kito would see that. Don't make it more that it was and stop trolling.

main_logo.gif

I can have her post and say what it was. Not to mention im sure i have a few of the messages somewhere. I shall look

You know, I feel sorry for you, I really do. This is the only place in your life that you get any importance from clearly. You are on here all day long either in world chat or on the forum attacking people. You must have very serious insecurity issues. The fact that you quickly replied to my comment in a defensive way and then went on the attack proves what I said in my comment. I really feel bad for you RobT.

main_logo.gif

It depends on what you mean by play how you want with alts.

If you create different characters in the game and go about friending the same people with each, then you should expect people to get upset.

It is not just people in relationships you effect with alts, cheating as people say.

There is also feelings of being deceived and lied to if you hang with people using 2 different avis.

I have had people on my friends list with one avi just to find out they were already on there with another, months later.

There has been people come in these forums saying just because they are an ass hole on one avi shouldn't effect how people see them on another.

Sorry but most people are going to see it as if you are an ass hole on one avi, then the person behind the keyboard is an ass hole, and having a different avi will make no difference.

In real life I trust until someone proves they can't be trusted, in this game I have learnt to not trust until someone proves they can be trusted.

And that is mainly because of people thinking they can just play games with people in there, mind games, deception and manipulation mainly using alts.

So when you think about things like you have said, you also need to think about why it is like that and who is really to blame.

while i agree with the message to a certain extent i dont agree with who posted it. you are the LAST person who should be talking shit about anyone. you have stalked multiple people ( shaylee and finn to name a couple) in game from countless alts for weeks if not months. nice try on playing the victim.

I am not playing victim or talking shit about anyone. I’ve just seen recently some people go out of their way to go after people. I did not stalk anyone, that’s a ridiculous accusation. I have had alts yes but they were for different reasons. I’ve been accused of being many different avatars who weren’t even me. It’s just paranoia, I also admit I have thought the same of others. We all make mistakes nobody is perfect. My post is becuz I have seen too many new people get attacked and it’s not fair to them. You have to admit there are bullies in WC. So no this is not about me it’s about helping new people and not attacking them for no reason.

I play a female avatar and I get constantly ridiculed for it. I also play a male avatar. I get asked why I wanna have a female avatar when I’m a guy in real life? Full disclosure my female is xCarrie in Game. It even states in my profile that I am male irl. Yet I still get hate messages becuz to close minded individuals it’s sick and gross. Which is funny becuz many men have female alts whether they want to admit or not. I choose to be who I want to be becuz that’s my fantasy. So everyone just needs to be allowed to be who they want.

I wouldn't worry about it Deimos, there are many males in this game who have female avi's, what I appreciate about you is your openness and your honesty. Let the haters hate and hang out with the people who share love and positive instead. 

main_logo.gif

It depends on what you mean by play how you want with alts.

If you create different characters in the game and go about friending the same people with each, then you should expect people to get upset.

It is not just people in relationships you effect with alts, cheating as people say.

There is also feelings of being deceived and lied to if you hang with people using 2 different avis.

I have had people on my friends list with one avi just to find out they were already on there with another, months later.

There has been people come in these forums saying just because they are an ass hole on one avi shouldn't effect how people see them on another.

Sorry but most people are going to see it as if you are an ass hole on one avi, then the person behind the keyboard is an ass hole, and having a different avi will make no difference.

In real life I trust until someone proves they can't be trusted, in this game I have learnt to not trust until someone proves they can be trusted.

And that is mainly because of people thinking they can just play games with people in there, mind games, deception and manipulation mainly using alts.

So when you think about things like you have said, you also need to think about why it is like that and who is really to blame.

Twiggy in real life if you act like an asshole, you get the crap beat out of you. Trust me, if there was an option like that in this game, many people would already be completely out of the game.

Some people here do nothing more than bully and troll people all day long and it's very annoying. If someone wants to have another account and another alt, as long as they aren't being an idiot and bullying and trolling people I have NO problem with that.

main_logo.gif

Kettle. Black.

SBM you are the biggest repeat offender there is next to Yalun, you have re-created yourself in so many ways, as if this next time around you'll not be found out... You realize that's exactly the definition of "insantiy", right?

The most ridiculous, incredible thing about it is you genuinely try to prove you're not these alts you create. Everyone already knows the truth but you. In psychology, this is called "mythomania", you get so caught up in your own lies that you actually start to believe them.

You are a humongous hypocrite to sit there and try and say x person is mean, rude, a troll, etc, when you did the same exact thing. You are NO better. You are not above anyone here, and you aren't fooling people.

I hope you can understand at some point that everyone would get over you and your drama if you stopped creating it yourself (like posting a forum diary trying to disprove you being sbm). Just come back as you are and do something -DIFFERENT- this time by not being a child in WC and forums.

so you didnt follow those two around on diffrent ones and harass them? i will have to let them know you say you didnt. i will let them speak for themselves

Wow no I didn’t, I don’t care what you say or do becuz it’s apparent you want to start shit. All I am trying to state is let people be who they want and don’t attack them. Believe it or not Shay and I have settled our differences. Finnn on the other hand I don’t know. So go ahead continue to attack me I forgot that was what friends do. But I know my faults and my wrong doings very well.

Kettle. Black.

SBM you are the biggest repeat offender there is next to Yalun, you have re-created yourself in so many ways, as if this next time around you'll not be found out... You realize that's exactly the definition of "insantiy", right?

The most ridiculous, incredible thing about it is you genuinely try to prove you're not these alts you create. Everyone already knows the truth but you. In psychology, this is called "mythomania", you get so caught up in your own lies that you actually start to believe them.

You are a humongous hypocrite to sit there and try and say x person is mean, rude, a troll, etc, when you did the same exact thing. You are NO better. You are not above anyone here, and you aren't fooling people.

I hope you can understand at some point that everyone would get over you and your drama if you stopped creating it yourself (like posting a forum diary trying to disprove you being sbm). Just come back as you are and do something -DIFFERENT- this time by not being a child in WC and forums.

Yet more bullying and hate, keep it up trolls.

main_logo.gif

Twiggy in real life if you act like an asshole, you get the crap beat out of you. Trust me, if there was an option like that in this game, many people would already be completely out of the game.

Some people here do nothing more than bully and troll people all day long and it's very annoying. If someone wants to have another account and another alt, as long as they aren't being an idiot and bullying and trolling people I have NO problem with that.

If you have multiple accounts and avis and hang with the same people in the game, not letting them know.

Do you really think you aren't doing the wrong thing by them, not effecting their game ?

If you have multiple accounts and avis and hang with the same people in the game, not letting them know.

Do you really think you aren't doing the wrong thing by them, not effecting their game ?

The people i'm close to know me. The people I'm not close to think they know me but they don't. It's that simple.

main_logo.gif

This is not bullying, SBM, this is informing you of the reality. I know facing it is hard, but you gotta do it at some point before you dig yourself even deeper in this rabbit hole of lies. You really are showing some psychological insecurities that are only going to just get worse.

Keep spreading hate and lies, trolls will do what they do best, troll away.

main_logo.gif

Keep spreading hate and lies, trolls will do what they do best, troll away.

Perhaps you are too far gone already.

I also only use one avi.

yep, you are.

myth·o·ma·ni·a

ˌmiTHəˈmānēə/
noun

1. an abnormal or pathological tendency to exaggerate or tell lies.

The reason for this post was becuz I met a new girl recently who marked in her profile she was a guy likeI have on xCarrie she told me that she would get hateful PMs calling her names and rude comments. I befriended this girl and she asked me how’s i deal with the hate. She claims she’s ready to quit becuz she can’t even find one decent person to talk to. I just wanted the bullying to be noticed. No she hasn’t talked in WC. She’s genuinely new not anyone’s alt