3DXChat Community

Who gets the ring?

AllisonStarlove

Interesting conundrum I have here, and the internet is no help (surprisingly) when 2 woman are going to be married (legal here) who gets the engagement ring. Both? or just the one that was asked and accepted?.. I have never asked a woman to marry me before and I don't know the proper protocols. I assume we both will have wedding rings...My partner doesn't really care as long as we are together, But I'm a lot more 'girlie' and want the fairy tale with my princess. So mushy...but I like mush :D

I am so quite overjoyed at your happiness together. My congratulations to both of you. I would imagine, perhaps you would both exchange rings with each other, or in a more traditional sense, as you expressed your princess desires, that she would present the ring to you. Most importantly, above all, is that you care for and nurture your love together beyond and for always, regardless of who gave who the ring. The ring is a symbol of your commitment, but what is in your hearts and actions is what will truly define your love for each other for all time. My best and warmest wishes always.

• 1 year later...

Interesting conundrum I have here, and the internet is no help (surprisingly) when 2 woman are going to be married (legal here) who gets the engagement ring. Both? or just the one that was asked and accepted?.. I have never asked a woman to marry me before and I don't know the proper protocols. I assume we both will have wedding rings...My partner doesn't really care as long as we are together, But I'm a lot more 'girlie' and want the fairy tale with my princess. So mushy...but I like mush :D

This dude gets the ring -

pFQ7bB7.jpg