3DXChat Community

Hot Wives (Wife Sharing).

Vaughan_Rarius

• 1 month later...

I'd like to add my name to this list of available "hotwives". Anyone(s) interested in good wholesome RP involving doing practically whatever you'd like to me😇, message me. Only two rules; gotta be good with RP/description, and I WILL be showing my RL BF all the disgusting things you and I post to each other.... Boys or Girls or Other welcomed....

i don`t understand this concept to be honest. So he provides her attention, loyalty and watches her fuck others and in return, all she does is not leaving him (hopefully?), is that about it? the guy is just getting screwed over and has to enjoy it? the relationship is so remarkably one sided that its close to slave-master ones tbh. i mean you proclaim other men would envy him but thats just nonsense. in reality he would just earn pity for being in such a relationship. ive never heard anyone brag about (yo you know that wife who fucks everyone in front of her husband and letting him watch, what a lucky dude.) you can only like this if you "like" to be on the short end of things and the "wife" can only enjoy it if she has some extended sadist kink in putting her partner in misery as obviously: he will always be afraid of losing her if he doesnt support her sadism anymore or if she finds someone better she can bond with, besides the sex. even the sex partners of the wife: they obviously know that they are just used for her pleasure and not in any way desired emotionally. they are just playtoys, as the husband is a playtoy. with the only difference that the husband maybe gets abit of emotional care too in exchange for supporting her sadism. This seems to be just contrary to the idea that she gets fucked by "desirable alpha-males" with her husband being so desirable that he beats all those "alphas" without even sexing her. Where is my mistake in thinking Oo.

Edited by IKushiel

Kushiel

So here are my two cents. I think it's some sort of masochism from both the man and the woman. It's a humiliation thing, taken to the extreme. Some people are into it.

I understand it, but I whole heartly abhore it, because to me, it seems like some one is taken advantage of another person with extreme low self esteem.

Now swinging in the traditional sense, that I get.

4 hours ago, AndjelaPet said:

You should get other tools in addition to your one and only dominant-submissive scale, which also seems to be poorly calibrated, to evaluate hedonistic endeavours.

well. thats neither an answer to my question nor do you made the effort to put any reasoning into your claim that would allow anyone to understand you so i will treat it with the proper attention that i give a 5 year old unable to express herself beyond blunt insults and ignore it after this remark i guess? thats what you aimed for yes? otherwise feel free to join the conversation as grown up and try again Oo

Edited by IKushiel

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...