3DXChat Community

Hot Wives (Wife Sharing).

Vaughan_Rarius

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, AndrewJ said:

The hot wife concept is very sexy indeed! I wonder what longer term effects that has on intimacy

Exploring that right now Andrew. It's been pretty hot (virtually). As far as intimacy is concerned, it brings you closer. Your wife tells you what was good and what wasn't so good. You then enhance your own knowledge about her desires, her kinks, and what drives her wild. Soon you're providing to your wife exactly what she wants at exactly at the right time. And isn't that what intimacy is all about? 

17 minutes ago, Bezobraznica said:

I will have to work on my in game hubby to share me, watching these gifs makes me want it a bit too much 🥰

Look me up. I'd be happy to help.

Maybe even swap? Wife and I have done that a couple of times. Very very intense. 

Edited by Wildcard

• 4 weeks later...

A hotwife is a married woman who is both "hot-looking" and "hot-to-trot" (in heat all the time), thus "hotwife".  Her husband (who is NEVER a cuck) enjoys showing her off to other men (his buddies and strangers) so they can see how he has a better wife than they do.  He also lets other men fuck his wife so they can see how good and hot she is in bed, and so they can see she ALWAYS returns to him because she loves him, is entirely loyal to him,  and will NEVER leave him.  All of this drives other men crazy because he has such a hot-looking, hot-to-trot, have sex with any man then loyally return to her husband kind of wife.  It make him feel like he has greatly "one-upped" them all, and they all envy him greatly.

A Mistress who is married to a submissive man SOMETIMES, but not always, makes him be her "cucked old man" (cuck old, cuck).  Some married Mistresses do not like to cuck there husbands at all.

The term "Cuckoldress" is a term which was made up by a person many years ago because he/she was ignorant of the fact that the correct term for a woman with a cucked husband is "Mistress", and many other ignorant people have ever since gullibly believed "Cuckoldress" to be the correct term.

A hotwife is NEVER a Mistress / Cuckoldress.

Just pointing out the facts here.

1 hour ago, pretty said:

A hotwife is a married woman who is both "hot-looking" and "hot-to-trot" (in heat all the time), thus "hotwife".  Her husband (who is NEVER a cuck) enjoys showing her off to other men (his buddies and strangers) so they can see how he has a better wife than they do.  He also lets other men fuck his wife so they can see how good and hot she is in bed, and so they can see she ALWAYS returns to him because she loves him, is entirely loyal to him,  and will NEVER leave him.  All of this drives other men crazy because he has such a hot-looking, hot-to-trot, have sex with any man then loyally return to her husband kind of wife.  It make him feel like he has greatly "one-upped" them all, and they all envy him greatly.

A Mistress who is married to a submissive man SOMETIMES, but not always, makes him be her "cucked old man" (cuck old, cuck).  Some married Mistresses do not like to cuck there husbands at all.

The term "Cuckoldress" is a term which was made up by a person many years ago because he/she was ignorant of the fact that the correct term for a woman with a cucked husband is "Mistress", and many other ignorant people have ever since gullibly believed "Cuckoldress" to be the correct term.

A hotwife is NEVER a Mistress / Cuckoldress.

Just pointing out the facts here.

The OP posts quite an in-depth list of the facts on the first page of the topic.

None of what the OP posted was a fact.  It is all nonsense.  Which is why I posted the facts.

Laugh all you want.  It's sad so many of you role-play as something and foolishly believe role-playing it makes you the real thing.  Educate yourselves.  Do not assume role-players know the truth about what they are pretending to be.

Edited by pretty

No.  Everything you posted about cucks, cuckolding, Mistresses, and hotwives is nonsense.  You posted your mistaken beliefs of what those things are and what they mean.  You did not post any facts about what those things are and what they mean.  You are obviously another role-player who foolishly believes role-playing something make him the real thing.  LOL

Too bad so many of you are too lazy to educate yourselves about something, instead of making up nonsense as if it's facts.