3DXChat Community

Shemales ?

shyguy9z

... though, if you make a female avatar and engage in sex with another female avatar, you might get a surprise penis. Which feels... pretty disconcerting to me. 

That's true, but there is no option to generate a all time shemale character. The male genitals also aren't available, when you're spending time with a male avatar. So it's most likely supposed as strapon for lesbian fun.  :mellow: 

Guest Suikazura

In the trailer for the game it shows a shemale but for some reason I can't make one anyone know why.

I believe the phrase that sums up the trailer is "False Advertising". On several counts, not just shemales 

hello

if you want to have fun with women you can use the strapon they provide you for it

if you prefer to have fun with guys better to create a male character I would be happy to welcome you when I come back the 5th of august and explain you all about the gay community in game :) 

I really hope they're creating shemale as a gender option. I don't see any problem if you have to make a new character. Some suggest(might be in the other thread) a cock which you could switch on and off on females. I just find that confusing. With a gender option as shemale you could change from any of the other two genders to a shemale character. At least I would vote for this as I think it would be more satisfying. To feel like a shemale all the way, while talking to people at the bar. Not only something you "switch on" as you lay in bed.