3DXChat Community

BDSM. Our Special World of Kink.

Vaughan_Rarius

Trisa, on 03 Apr 2018 - 7:15 PM, said:

Each day one learns new things. Each day a person has opportunities to discover new ideas and open up their mind to something new and or different. Opportunities don't always come again. I believe we should grasp them when they present themselves. D/s relationships are constantly changing and should do that to enable growth and further bonding. Communication is so important between the two parties. Misunderstandings should be sorted out as soon as possible. Nothing done in anger serves anyone. 

In this thread the information and pictures present options and information. It is not the Bible on Dominance and submission. But there is nothing presented that is out of the realm of possibilities in RL BDSM and virtual D/s relationships. 

I continue to be amazed at the over all misconceptions of the public and even inside the BDSM world about many basic concepts. Education and learning is very important in my opinion. Without it, people can be mislead and misinformed.

------------------------------------------------------------                                                    ------------------------------------------------------------                               ------------------------------------------------------------

JenC   on 04 Apr 18 - 4:17 AM said:

I was also sort of amazed at the differences of opinions and misconceptions at first, but as time went on and I learnt more, met more people, I realised that there is no right/correct or wrong way to go about it, just different ways people approach it, and even that changes and evolves for a lot of people.

This bugs a lot of people as they don't like it when something or someone cant be easily described or pigeonholed with some buzz word or whatever.

The main reasons for this, is that its not a subject that's discussed in wider public forums and as I mentioned, the evolving and very subjective personal nature of it.

I don't believe a bible or wiki can exist that's all encompassing on this subject, as by its very nature, there can only be "other peoples" experiences documented as to what they like or don't like, what they will or will not accept and so forth. These could be used as guides, but can never be regarded as an authority.

I love this and the other thread Vaughan has been updating regularly, its interesting, the little snippets and quotes and the pics are nice as well. 

------------------------------------------------------------                      ------------------------------------------------------------                          ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thank you both lads and ladies for your input.

You are right, the purpose of this thread is to give you information, ideas and to peak your interests in trying something new or even planting or expanding on ideas, you may already have.

It’s your sex life. Embrace it and enjoy it. Mix the intrigue with naughty and naughty with intrigue and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Here are some pics especially for you ladies.

cda56368a934583c4557693c16fb6f8f.jpg

bf0b6f6c849519ee7c22875ad4dac225.jpg

2afc805e51a2a084db62f20e57607458--adult-

13019030.gif

I love it when my husband is so hot for me I am drenched before he even touches me.... just that look of lust in his eyes. so hearing this song made me think of some particularly hot sessions we have shared recently.... and I am HIS She Wolf...... oh my goodness.... so HAWT!

The Vault.    A Dance for a Master.  (A Short Story.) 

The Vault.

The weather outside my villa was getting warmer each morning. Summer was certainly on the way. I stepped out on to the back patio overlooking the Vortex Sea, drinking my coffee. It was picturesque and tranquil. The water was like a blue wavery glass reflecting the clouds and sky overhead. 

Sun diamonds were already glinting in the waves as the sun caught on the surface. A sense of peace with a hint of sorrow washed over me.

brokEx4.jpg

I had only recently moved in to this new villa and had already fallen in love with the place. Originally it had been meant to be shared, but life had a way of punching you unexpectedly and now I was here for me and not us.

I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the calming atmosphere of the sea and private beach, compared to the hustle and bustle of the mad city life I had known before.

In the tranquillity of the lapping waves and occasional seagull’s cry, I was momentarily interrupted in my thoughts by the clatter of post being pushed through the letterbox. Intrigued I went inside to retrieve it.

I collected the papers and letters scattered on the mat and saw I had a couple of flyers and an intriguing envelope in a dark midnight blue colour with gold lettering. There was an unusual emblem of fire globes in red, green, blue and black on it as well.

I flicked the kettle on for a fresh coffee, and then sat down to open the intriguing envelope. It was an invitation.

"Master Vaughan Rarius, you are cordially invited to an evening at The Vault. Formal Dress is required. Please wear the enclosed eye mask for the duration of the evening."

It was followed with the time, date and address of this special evening.

It was signed by one Capitol letter "T" and had a very significant stamp underneath, a black background framed with a white boarder and inside was 1 vertical red stripe with 3 horizontal stripes of slightly shorter length next to it.

VqiTL1Q.jpg

I recognised it immediately. The vertical stripe was a universal symbol meaning power or dominance. The set of three horizontal stripes was a universal symbol meaning passive or submissive. It was a sign that a BDSM chapter was prevalent in the area. 

Enclosed inside was a man's Venetian masquerade eye mask. It was made of soft black leather that was designed to cover the face from the eyebrows to the tip of the nose. There was an embossed design on it that matched the black ribbon ties to ensure it could be placed secure around the head and successfully hide the identity of the wearer. 

This special group of people had somehow found out I was a kindred spirit in their kink and were obviously interested in me becoming involved with their events.

I was curious as to how they had known of me and of course was very interested to know more. I wondered if The Vault was their headquarters and decided to accept their kind invitation.

The Vault. It was an interesting and unusual name and had several meanings which I supposed matched that of the kink.

BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Domination, submission, Sadism, Masochism) meant many things to many people. Some enjoyed the lighter and sensual domination. Others, the more extreme practices liking pain for their sexual pleasures.

Personally I was somewhere in between, erring more on the sensual domination side.

Maybe that was the purpose of The Vault name too, to mean many things to people.

A Vault could be an arched structure to cover a space. I wondered if the entrance or part of the roof was structured so.

A Vault could also be an underground room with an arched ceiling like a cellar, a storeroom or even a burial chamber. That thought could give you shivers of excitement, again just like the kink.

A vault could also be a room or compartment made of steel such as a bank vault for keeping money and valuables and treasures and secrets safe.  BDSM certainly was a somewhat secret kink to some of the practitioners. Their professional life may not always mix well with the kink if openly known.

A Vault could also be a leap with the aid of hands or a pole… could the owners have thought of this… a wild leap into the unknown, by people not of the kink (vanillas) but, who were intrigued by it perhaps.

The name was certainly clever and I smiled when I thought of another meaning – albeit spelt differently   Volt  - A measurement of electricity which of course bought to my naughty and imaginative mind a vibrating Wand. Now that vision used on a willing submissive bought a stirring to my loins.

lQBVmCi.jpg

I moved to my bedroom and opened the wardrobe. Hanging inside was the polythene suit bag that contained my Black three piece Dinner suit - the classic Tuxedo jacket and matching trousers and waistcoat.

It was distinguished from my other dark suits by the satin facings on the jacket's lapels and buttons and a similar stripe along the out seam of the trousers.

It was an expensive and sophisticated suit. I would wear that, with black shoes bulled to perfection, white dress shirt and black satin dicky bow and of course the black eye mask sent with the invitation. My ex-girlfriend had often stated, that I looked just as smart as James Bond when I made the effort and was “suited and shoed.”

The anticipation of the party was exciting and I found myself looking forward to a most interesting and entertaining night.

wazJHmw.jpg       xdIwpQZ.jpg

The night of the event seemed to arrive quickly enough and here I was standing at the grand entrance with my date. We were both dressed quite grandly and wearing our eye masks. I of course had my tuxedo on and she was wearing an exquisite purple gown with high heeled stiletto shoes, stockings, long elbow gloves and, on my orders, no underwear.

U90gMa3.jpg    Cfwjx0J.jpg

Only initials were to be used this evening. My date was to be referred as “m” for the night and was of course my submissive partner. She would refer to me as Master V which as it happened was my normal title in things of this nature.

The building was very impressive, as was the location.

A mighty statue of an erupting cock claimed the skyline. It was a magnificent structure.

Other structures of Dragons and fires and dragon eggs were amazing.

As we looked round The Vault, there seemed to be something for everyone’s tastes.

From people who enjoyed sex and erotic dancing to voyeurs who wished to watch or learn or just enjoy their own little kinks.

There were places for exhibitionists who liked to perform and various sex equipments, large and small to toy around with.

All tastes seemed to be catered for and the evening it seemed, would only be limited by the users own imaginations.  

Ensuring my mask was in place, I straightened my Tuxedo Jacket and stepped up to my sexy little submissive and commanded her softly, “Come. I want you to do The Song & Dance of the Female Heat for me at the Dance pit outside”

m blushed a little, “Would you like me to serve you wine too Master V?”

I grinned down at her, “Of course little one, that’s the best part!”

I gave her money and she went in search of the bar.

The dance pit was empty and I took off my jacket and sat in the clean sand, legs stretched facing the pole.

m arrived a short time after me, clutching an expensive wineskin or bota of Ka-la-na wine and a posh wine goblet which she placed on a silver tray on a nearby table. This was a red rich Gorean wine made from the fruit of the yellow Ka-la-na tree in the vineyards of Ar. It was a rare drink in these lands.

She poured a generous portion of the red liquid into a small copper bowl, and set it on a tripod over a tiny candle, the flame of which though, was hot enough to warm the liquid to the required temperature. It was rather like mulled wine and was one of my favourite drinks.

She looked through a selection of music on a nearby stand and music centre provided for guests and having chosen her song for her performance, she thoughtfully put it on repeat.

She knew how I enjoyed to watch her dance.  

The music began to fill the air, it was a nice melody and ideally fitting for the dance she was about to perform. It was a desert type song and told of a man’s desire for a woman.

Sting - Desert Rose

m had the beat and rhythm of the most seductive kind. Her body moved perfectly in time with the playing piece. She swayed and shimmied and pouted. She mostly kept eye contact with me and ensured that her body language and her whispered naughty words were directed at me and at no one else who had stopped by to watch her.

HqJS5O5.jpg

Some of the guests slowly began to saunter up to watch this mesmerising and beautiful creature perform.

m made me feel I was the centre of her universe and as she stretched and showed off her fine figure and curves to me, the audience slowly began to grow.

I indicated with a discreet hand signal to remove her clothing.

She gave a slight mona-lisa smile and obediently began to undo her gown. She provocatively lowered her side zip so her dress loosened on her figure and gave tantalising flashes of bare flesh.

If the audience didn’t know before that she was nude under her gown, they certainly knew now.

She peeled off one black elbow glove, then the other and threw them to me. I smiled as one landed on my head and I dragged it off slowly so the silk caressed my face. I placed them on top of my jacket.

Next she hoisted up a leg, using a stone boulder to place her foot upon and rolled each stocking down her shapely legs. I caught my breath as in my lowered position I caught a good view of her aroused pussy underneath her loose gown.

She really was quite beautiful and I growled in approval. A murmur of appreciation rippled along the crowd of people and I knew some others had seen her too.

She took off each stocking and replaced her shoes upon her feet and once again, gave me her clothing. This time she approached me and swirled the stocking to tease my face before dropping each on my lap. I enjoyed the sheer softness on my face and smelt her fragrance as a subtle sea breeze wafted it to my nostrils. I felt the tease right to my hardening cock!

She moved to the pole again and using it to writhe against she expertly lowered her dress on each shoulder. She was a fine curvaceous specimen and the crowd were mesmerised as her magnificent breasts were finally revealed.

Growls of approval came from me and the crowd when she unashamedly thrust them into full view. Those in the know, smote their Rarius right fist on their left shoulder in a Gorean salute of her magnificence.

m whirled round the pole a few more times, her dress hanging indecently around her waist. Those beautiful rounded breasts peaked and bounced in her movements and she purposefully rubbed them into the steel dancing pole. Her nipples hardened partly by the sea breeze but mostly from the caressing eyes obscenely fondling them.

m was very turned on by my open admiration of her but also by the appreciation of the crowd smoting and calling respectful encouragement to her.

At another of my hand signals, she pushed the dress completely off and threw it to me. She now stood nude, her thin pubic strip and moist pussy on public view. She stood proud for a moment in her collar, high heels and eye mask before resuming her dance to the music.

One again, along with the crowd, I growled my approval and smote my fist on my shoulder in salute of her beauty.

Without losing eye contact of her, I shoved the dress over to join her other clothing.

m then proceeded to pole dance worthy of a top professional but with an indecent twist.

She twirled around the pole, going high and low up and down the pole.

She twisted her body and spread her legs as she jumped and circled.

We saw her breasts, stretch and bounce and caress the pole.

We saw the full roundness of her bottom as she bent and jiggled and even flashed that special little star nestled between her bottom cheeks.

She was even a good, dirty girl and spread her succulent pussy.

She lewdly showed us how wet she was and exposed that beautiful glistening pink flesh of her inner pussy.

With another signal of my hand, she obscenely began to masturbate to the delight of me and the crowd.

She ground and fucked against the pole, smearing her juices all over her labia, the dancing pole and her inner thighs.

She moaned beautifully in her Female Song

She gyrated and masturbated on her hand and on the pole in her Female Dance.

She was totally aroused and a female in sexual heat for a mate.

She was now doing the Song and Dance of the Female Heat and I and her audience watched, mesmerised in her aroused state.

She was utterly beautiful in her throes of self-pleasure.

Her senses and arousal were heightened by the approval of me and her audience.

And then with my nod, she allowed herself full masturbation freedom.

Mgy2Q7T.jpg

She threw herself joyously and robustly into her wanking task and subsequently brought herself to orgasm. It burst from her body proudly and gloriously into life.

She screamed my name in her rapture and convulsed and writhed, falling to the floor while she free fell into her climactic abyss.

She was utterly stunning. The music of the desert song just seemed to naturally flow around her.

She was a naked, shimmering, flushed, tremendous mass of female climax.

We all watched enthralled and as she slowly came round to her senses once more, she blushed but basked in our applause.

She crawled to the table where the wine and goblet were. This was now warmed to the correct temperature.

She blew the candle out so the copper could cool enough to pick up in a short while.

She still shook from her experience but managed to kneel with legs apart. She placed the goblet at her pussy and held it steady to slowly rotate it. At the same time she rolled her hips and smeared her pussy juice and recent climax all around the rim of the goblet, frosting it beautifully.

Again, her rhythm and beat were in perfect time to the music. It was a beautiful intimate dance for her Master.

When she was satisfied she was done, she held the goblet up to the light to ensure none of the rim was missed. It seemed she had covered it all to her satisfaction.

The crowd watched in awe, most had never seen this ritual before. She reached for the copper bowl containing the warmed wine and poured a generous amount of wine in the specially prepared goblet.

nVQoHgk.jpg

She then rose gracefully in her nudity and carefully placed one foot in front of the other, rather similar to a horse in dressage but a little less pronounced.

When she was about a foot or so in front of me, she dropped to her knees, kissed the goblet on the side with her mouth in subservience and lowered her head so her two hands held the goblet above her bowed head in offering to me, her Master.

She kept that position until I took the goblet and as she released it to me, she looked up at me and prayed,

“I offer you Ka-la-na wine Master V, given with a slave girls wishes of health, wealth, happiness and many joys in the furs.”

I nodded in approval and in the true serving ritual replied, “I will take your wine girl and your offer of the furs.”

m smiled up at me happily for taking a girl to the furs, meant in the modern day, taking her to bed and to a good solid fucking. 

I wafted the goblet under my nose and smelt the heady mix of female fragrance and wine and then tasted it. It was exquisite. Every Master should be served at least once in this way. I savoured my drink and quickly polished it off when the mixture teased my male senses to distraction.

I rose up from the sand and the crowd cheered and clapped my girl’s outstanding performance.  

She had done me proud.

She gathered up her clothes, the wine, the tripod and my jacket and then squealed in delight when I scooped her up and carried her towards one of the relatively private bubble rooms located on the sea not far from the shoreline.

My intentions were completely improper and a good ravishing was the order of the day now.

This party at The Vault was turning out quite splendidly and would certainly be one to be remembered and hopefully with any luck, repeated again quite often in the future.  

The End .... or maybe only the beginning.

The Climactic Flower     by  Vaughan_Rarius.

dMmDMmP.jpg

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still,

Naked, Bound and Beautiful.

She waits. Blindfold. Spread-eagled.

She senses He is near.

She knows He is taking his time

He is looking at her.

He is admiring her.

He is examining her beauty with his eyes.

She feels him over her,

His eyes caressing her.

Her body is sensitive and on high alert.

Then He makes his move.

fabGK11.jpg

She is feeling the subtle petals drag across her skin.

Her breathing ratchets.

He is starting from her toes, slowly,

Ever so slowly,

He lightly touches her with the flower

Toes, feet, ankles, legs, knees, her inner thighs.

Each touched leg tantalisingly exquisite.

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

He is making his move.

Her breath is ratcheting...

The tension increases,

Her breathing stalls and catches

Her nostrils are flaring

They catch the faint fragrance

Of the Red Rose slowly ascending.

Her body is tingling and swelling in arousal.

A heated flush to her labia,

Her belly is tightening

Her sex is moistening,

So hot, so tempting.

The temperature is rising!

Her female aroma is dancing in the air

It does not go unnoticed by her tormentor

And she hears his growls of approval.

SPQXXEY.jpg

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

He continues his moves.

Her breathing ratchets.

Maddeningly, he avoids her sex.

She is throbbing now in her need.

The petals are targeting her tummy,

Her belly button and round her breasts

Caressing her,

Teasing her,

Bringing on her sexual arousal

Listening,

She hears him stepping around the bed.

She feels the indentation on the mattress

When he leans or sits

To concentrate the flower nn a part of her body.

Her senses are alive

Her mind is screaming for him

She is Wanting his touch

She is Needing his touch

A soft mewl of protest escapes her mouth

And she licks her lips,

The moist saliva glistens,

Mimicking her wet, swollen labia on show

5lzmMkv.jpg

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

He is making his move.

Her breathing ratchets...

He is slightly smiling,

He is wondering...

Will she writhe soon?

Will she test her restraints?

Will she give in to her wants?

Will she abstain?

Will she surrender to her greedy need,

Before He permits it…?

And if she does, Does she know?

His smile widens...

Yes, she knows…

He will deny her until she’s still once more!

The flower inches up,

Between her cleavage

Around her neck and face,

Teasing her forehead

Teasing her ears, eyes, nose, mouth

Then the dragging petals lower once more.

He surrounds each breast mound,

Drawing his name with the petals,

On her sensitive tit flesh,

He centres on her nipples.

They are peaked and pebbled.

Still He does not touch her Himself,

Only the Rose petals have that privilege.

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

He is making his move.

Her breathing ratchets.

He is trailing the rose down her front,

Following her centre line to her throbbing sex

Her breath is catching and the petals circle her mons

Brushing again her clitoris hood,

Her sensitive bud is peeping out.

Her clitoris is swelling,

Emerging more in to view

Stunningly beautiful.

The rose is touching all over her snatch.

A rushing warmth of female sexual secretions

Now drenching her vulva.

Seeping slowly down to develop a wet patch under her

Her special dew is attaching to the red petals,

OtJMQMi.jpg

Two fragrances of Beauty mingling

The tease is intense.

She is craving to climax.

She is clenching her teeth to hold it back

Her brain is screaming her desire

Her pussy is wanting to erupt and convulse.

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

She is sweating in her heat.

He makes his move.

Her breathing ratchets.

He leans in, knowing her discomfort and torment,

Knowing the fine balance between success and failure.

Tempration is rife.

Reading her need correctly.

He is breathing in her ear

And voices her craving.

“Cum for me Little Lady. Scream my name in your release.”

Her Heart is pounding

Her body is still.

She makes her move.

Her breathing ratchets...

She breaths in deep and long...

And then...

And then...

She screams His name.

"MASSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.!"

359-b,w,blindfold,bondage,photography,se

a9IrefP.jpg

Now published on Literotica : 

The Climactic Flower  by  Vaughan1©-  https://www.literotica.com/p/the-climactic-flower

• 3 weeks later...

A Collaring (Ko-laring) at The VaulT.     (Another short story)

The day was glorious and sunny. The beach outside The VaulT was the scene of dreams and perfect for what was about to happen.

A submissive girl was about to be collared by her Master.

It was an important event and on a par with a marriage ceremony in the Vanilla world.

Of course a marriage could still occur, whether in this particular relationship or to another should the Master so wish.

Most Masters and Mistresses are polyamorous especially those that used BDSM clubs but eventually as time passes and their involvement naturally lessens, some even by personal choice are faithful to their chosen partner.

Depending on the couple some will even choose to be faithful to one another early on in their relationship.

In this particular BDSM chapter, those who were members of The VaulT and openly practiced polyamory wore a Master’s ring or a Mistresses broach that displayed a symbol of a red and white heart (♥) combined with the blue infinity sign (∞).  

YdRRPkP.jpg

Those that did not openly display the symbol could be presumed to be in an exclusive relationship with their submissive or submissives. By displaying the symbol or not, as the case may be, assisted the members who were looking for sexual partners to join in with their sexploits.

The select few guests at this special gathering were dressed as befit their standing in the BDSM community.

Masters wore suits and Mistresses wore gowns for the occasion. Their submissives however were naked except for their collars and leads and were knelt at their feet obediently.

Crimson cuddle chairs had been placed out uniformly for the occasion.

The ceremony was about to begin and was conducted by the Master himself and his submissive waited patiently at the back, behind all the chairs and their guests.

The Master, elegant in his black tuxedo, stood in front of a table covered in a white, pristine tablecloth which was to be used like an altar for the event.

The only requirement for such a ceremony was for one Dominant witness to be present otherwise those involved in the ceremony can make it their own. They can make the event as big or as little as they wished.

Master Shea had decided to make this ceremony impressive for his little lady.  After all it was an important day for them both. He had invited guests and chosen two Dominant brethren to be official witnesses for this occasion.

His submissive had been with him for 12 months now and in that time had first worn a “collar of consideration” – the vanilla equivalent of a “Friendship Ring.”  This was to see if they had chemistry and liked each other at the very start of their relationship.

Master Shea smiled, remembering there was nothing wrong with their chemistry and her eagerness to please him. She was also Gorean trained and such submissives were highly sought after and valued in their world. He was a lucky man to have her and that she had chosen him to bestow her gift of submission to.

She could have chosen to remove the collar herself at any time in this initial period and walk away with no ill feelings if she had wished; but she hadn’t. She had felt their strong connection as much as he had and had stayed with him.

After four weeks, she soon progressed to “The Training Collar” – which is looked on as an “engagement ring” and like a vanilla couple – the engagement or training stage can take as long as the couple wished. On average it is about 2 years but Master Shea wished to formally collar his submissive on their 12 month anniversary of being together.

During this training period, the submissive is taught how to serve him; she finds out his likes and dislikes, her boundaries are tested and the relationship grows with mutual agreements and trust. The Dominant has full control to exert over her and of course is expected to look after and protect his submissive.

With this little lady, her previous knowledge and Gor training had quickly bought her to a very high standard. He was extremely pleased with her and her progress.

Master Shea had been delighted when they met, to find she was trained as a Gorean slave, known as Kajira, for it meant she was trained to please men.

Such slaves live to serve and to be found pleasing at all times by their owners, for they are taught, their lives depended on it.

The major duty of a slave girl, was not only to cook, or sew, or launder, but was mainly to give men lengthy, profound and exquisite pleasures, such as only a beautiful female can give a man.

She was trained to be to her Master whatever he might wish, and to give to him all that he might command.

She was trained to display and use her beauty, her ingenuity and imagination, a thousand times more in her role as a pleasure slave for him than any other slave role she was tasked to undertake.

She was in effect his willing sex toy to use.

Now, knowing all this, is it any wonder these Kajira quickly make Head Girl to train others and that Masters are pleased to own one?

This little lady was ready to move on to the next stage of the formal process.

She was dressed in a traditional and simple white camisk of a slave. Its simplicity accentuated her beauty and her alluring sensuality. She was barefoot in the sand and wore an elegant gold anklet and matching bracelet. A ring of flowers were on her head and she had spent hours preparing herself for this collaring ceremony. She had bathed, shaved, oiled and perfumed in his favourite scent – Nude Sensuous by Estee Lauder.

She stood patiently waiting for her Master to call her from the back. Her hair was long and tied back traditionally in a plait so that her Master could take hold and control her head easily.

The third collar is of course the True submissive or slave ko-lar and it is to this Slave Collar that a ceremony is usually carried out. It is considered to have the same importance as a Wedding ring and shows the commitment the couple have to their relationship and to each other.

If this collar is ever removed by either party, it is considered a divorce but the submissive should first seek to be released formally by her Master. Not to do so, would render the submissive to be a run-away and this would be a serious stain on her credibility as a sincere submissive. Any future Master or Mistress would be wary of such a girl as she would be considered to be untrustworthy and flighty. Not a good character trait when trust and obedience is of the utmost importance.

Master Shea looked towards his girl and signalled her to come forward and mouthed “Run” 

The music began to play softly - Christina Aguilera - Bound To You 

The submissive immediately ran gracefully towards him down the centre aisles of chairs as a trained Gorean slave would.

She took short rapid steps, with her legs almost straight, her feet hardly leaving the floor. As she moved her back was straight, her head was turned to the left, and her arms were at her sides, her palms facing outward at a 45-degree angle to her body.

Upon reaching her Master she would normally drop gracefully to her knees and in to the position of Nadu, but on this occasion as agreed prior, she stood by her Master until he would command her to kneel later in the ceremony.

She stood by him, her head was held up, proud of her submissive status but her trained eyes were correctly downcast to the ground in respectful servitude.

He lifted her chin slightly for her to look up at him.

Two Masters, Master Slade & Master Lennon stood up in the congregation and moved either side of them. They faced the sitting audience. Although only one was required, Master Shea had chosen these two as the Dominant witnesses to their collaring vows. They had been his friends and brethren for a good number of years now.

As the first song finished, the next saxophone instrumental began, this was put on very softly and placed on repeat.

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You [saxophone Cover] by Juozas Kuraitis

Master Shea spoke to the audience,

“May I thank you all for coming today on this special occasion, in particular to Master Slade and Master Lennon who will formally act as witnesses for me. I am filled with gratitude that you all honour us by being here today.”

He then bent down and placed a brass bowl from the table on the floor, between him and his submissive.

They stood over it, facing each other.

Sacred Ritual: Blending of Sand

Master Shea then spoke to his submissive and loudly for his audience to hear:

“I have chosen a ritual in which our relationship will be symbolized through the pouring of sand from each of our hands to the other."

He instructed his girl. “Please take and hold a handful of sand.”

Both of them lent down and picked up a handful of sand from the beach floor.

Master Shea held up his sand and said to her and the watching people:

“This represents all that I was, all that I am, and all that I will ever be.

Then to his submissive, “Please take and hold your sand up.”

She did as he asked.

They both then partially turned so they faced each other but also so their guests could see.

He continued to say to her, “This sand represents all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be.” 

Master Shea paused and then explained:

“Like each grain of sand, each of us has our own unique beauty, strength, and character.

You are able to stand on your own and be whole, without the need of anything else.

May our love always be as constant as the never-ending waves, flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea.

Just as there will never be a morning without the ocean’s flow, may there never be a day without our love for each other.

We are making a life-long commitment to share the rest of our days with each other.

When our two lives are blended together, we are creating an entirely new and extraordinary relationship.

Each grain of sand and every individual quality you possess brings to the mixture a lasting beauty that will forever enrich the combination.

The two separate handfuls of sand we each hold represent our lives to this moment; individual and unique."

He looked at his lady, "Please blend your sand, with mine.

This symbolizes the union of the separate lives we had into one life as Dominant & submissive.”

His submissive held her handful of sand under his hand and also high over the brass bowl.

Master Shea held his handful over her hand. Both opened there hands, slightly cupped and palms up.

Master Shea then slowly tipped his hand so the sand slipped from his hand in a steady pouring of the grains into that of his submissive.

Some spilled over and fell from her hand down into the brass bowl underneath.

He then bought the same hand down to close over hers and together they ground their hands to mix the sand. 

Then still holding hands, they turned their hands sideways so the sand seeped out of their hold and into the bowl beneath.

Master Shea said, “The life that each of us has experienced until now, individually, will hereafter be inseparably united, for the two shall become one. Just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual handfuls of before, so will our ko-laring be."

The Vows.

Master Shea lifted the chin of his submissive and said to her, “Kneel to be collared, and pass to me the bowl of sand from the floor.”

She knelt as instructed and picked up the bowl of mixed ceremonial sand with both hands. She bent her head down, eyes to the beach floor and raised her arms, offering her Master the bowl.

He took it from her with both hands and held it up proudly for his guests to see and then placed it of the alter table at front of the ceremony. This sand would later be bottled and made into two decorative keepsakes of their special day – one for the Master and one for his submissive.

'Please pass me the collar,' He asked one of the witnesses.

It was handed to him in a black square, leather box, lined in crimson silk.

The collar was very pretty, it was a gold choker necklace with a lock attached and matching key.

'I have found a submissive who pleases me,' he said loudly to all. 'I am ko-laring her.'

He stepped behind the girl and, in the manner of Gorean man, thrust down her head and held ready the opened ko-lar.

'Submit,' he said to her.

She responded and assumed the posture of female submission as she had been taught, kneeling back on her heels, her arms extended, wrists crossed, her head between them, down.

'I submit myself, totally, Master,' she told him sincerely.

Master Shea nodded to her, smiled, and tapped her head which was her cue to speak, “

"I, once Tanith of Vortexia, herewith submit myself, completely and totally, in all things to him who is known as Master Shea of Vortexia, his girl, his slave, an article of his property, his to do with as he pleases."

At this point Master Shea opened the ko-lar, showed it to all and read out the inscription engraved on the lock to her and all present,

“MINE on this date. Master Shea."

He then fastened the collar, enclosing her lovely throat in the band of slave gold.

The collar snapped shut with a click. He locked it, keeping the key and placing it on his watch chain.

"I am yours, Master," she said to Master Shea.

The two Dominant Witnesses then took a step forward and said in unison,

“We congratulate Master Shea & his submissive on the ko-laring today. We have formally witnessed their ceremony and confirm them to be Dominant and submissive to each other.” 

Master Shea acknowledged their witness testimony by nodding his head at them.

Master Shea then turned to his new slave and asked the following three questions loudly so all could hear:

"Who were you?" he asked.
She told him her former name. “I was Tanith of Vortexia”

"What are you?" he asked.
"I am your slave and submissive, Master," she said.

"What is your name?" he asked.
"Whatever Master wishes," she answered and then asked, “If it will please, Master will you in this moment bestow upon this girl her new slave-name, which I know can be taken from her, or changed at any time, according to Master’s whim?”

His submissive was now rightly referring to herself as a third person.

Master Shea thought for a moment and then gave her, her new slave name.

"You are Solana" he told her.
"Yes, Master. I am Solana," she repeated. She liked the name. It was of Spanish origin and meant "sunshine.”

Ceremoniously and as tradition dictated, rather like a bride throwing her bridal bouquet, 

Master Shea then, with his foot, spurned her to the floor."

The audience clapped and cheered and Solana smiled happily at her position, sprawled at her Master’s feet.

For they were now formally Dominant and submissive, Master and slave.

She moved forwards, belly on the ground and kissed Master Shea’s foot to show her devotion to him.

Master Shea revelled in her at his feet. She looked beautiful there and left her a few moments to bask and smile in that moment.

He then commanded her to stand. It was time to formalise the Ko-laring.

The couple moved to the table and signed the VaulT’s Collaring register.

Their witnesses Master Slade and Master Lennon countersigned the document to enshrine this special day for them for all posterity.

The Dance of Seduction 

Master Lennon then stepped forward and addressed the newly collared submissive, her Master and the people present.

He raised his hand to signal for the guests to be quieter.

“Brethren, Ladies & Underlings, I have arranged for my Head Girl and Kajira to dance for you – a celebratory dance for Master Shea ko-laring his Solana."

There was a rumble of approval from the audience for Master Lennon’s slave girl was renowned for her dance of pleasure and desire.

Many slaves and submissives were taught the Dance of the Female Heat by their Masters or Mistresses but to know and have the talent to do the Dance of Seduction needed a special talent of using the body to tempt and to seduce and to fire the admirer’s imagination.

Master Lennon’s Angel of Sin had all those things and more. She was a sexy, seductive, sinful siren of thrilling passion.

This combined with the imagination and initiative she had, made sure her dance was the equivalent of the top-of-the-range and superior Argentine Tango as compared to the normal Tango which, although still very exciting, those in the know, always acknowledge that the Argentine Tango has that extra thrilling edge to it.

So it was the same for the Dance of Seduction. It was a breath taking and skilful dance, very few could master.

The Angel of Sin had claimed it as her own and had deservedly set the bar high for all who dared try and learn it after her.

Murmurings of anticipation rippled through the crowd. They knew they were in for a treat

and following such, the floor and club along with its facilities would be open for an evening of fun, merriment and sexy antics throughout the night.

Master Lennon clapped his hand. There was an expectant silence and then the music filled the air.

Tito and Tarantula - After Dark Snake dance

The Angel of Sin twirled and swirled sexily into the sandpit situated in the area between the participants of the ko-laring ceremony and the seated congregation so all could see her performance and fabulous costume.

She was of course breath-takingly beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...