3DXChat Community

BDSM. Our Special World of Kink.

Vaughan_Rarius

Here's a question for you Sputnik. How many years have you been a Dominant in RL.   You claim to be dominant in nature yet all I see is that you are a bully making false accusations. How  much actual experience do you have in the RL BDSM scene. How many real life subs have you had not in virtual but real life subs or slaves? Because the nearest thing I can tell, you have no real life experience and only one virtual submissive. Hardly makes you an expert or judge of anyone in my opinion

Here's a question for you Sputnik. How many years have you been a Dominant in RL.How  much actual experience do you have in the RL BDSM scene. How many real life subs have you had not in virtual but real life subs or slaves?

Well A) I have never referred to the OP, except when he referred to me.

I could have made this personal When he said, I said, "I made him my concern" when speaking to Trance  ... but I didn't and won't.  Infact I am not going to say if that was or wasn't said .... I will say that anyone that repeatedly threatens my friends family or loved ones  would become my concern  ... How could they not?

B) As to asking whether a criminal act is considered abuse in the BDSM community, why would that require any knowledge of the kink ... In fact who are you to decide what level of competence is required to ask questions about the kink?

PS .... on the issue of threatening friends family and loved ones

1) Threaten to abuse me and its water of a ducks back  .... I'm a big boy.

2) Threatening to abuse someones friends, family and loved ones is either :)

a..) The weapon of choice of the abuser, if that person is in control when the threats are made.

b..) Or lack of control .... Any decent person that lost control and threatened to harm someone out side of the discussion would immediately appologise and withdraw their threats when they calmed down.

Maybe you are too far down someones rabbit hole to see that though?

It's very interesting to me that you are full of questions and accusations pointing fingers and trying to make it sound like someone has done threatening things to you or yours. However you are very combative when questioned and seem to infer someone has made actual threats to you and your family and friends. That is not something to be put in a general information thread nor should it be part of a thread meant to give information. I see no place where you or anyone has been threatened. 

However you are very combative when questioned and seem to infer someone has made actual threats to  you and your family and friends. That is not something to be put in a general information thread nor should it be part of a thread meant to give information. I see no place where you or anyone has been threatened. 

Read back, I asked a question in a BDSM thread, if the OP has a problem with that you should discuss it with him. I never asked him the question and have never asked him a question  ... I have not tried to get his attention in the many threads he posts in daily ... so why are you assuming this is something to do with the OP?

I had no intention of posting a copy of this threat, of which this is just one of many times two men threatened to fuck my girlfriend.

I have not said who those men are and will not ..... but just to show you I have an interest in an answer I will post this redacted PM in group chat.

MGIxslY.png

Here's what your post tells me. You redacted names of those involved and conveniently didn't include the full conversation as it appears..... You made threats as well. VERY clearly your alt name is there for all to see. And from this post it is clear  you have pushed and spoken in such a way to incite the response you got.  The other party clearly states you have falsely accused them twice on some matters. So here your post reveals.  Based on reading you here I can see why this occurred. You manipulate and threaten and then claim innocence and point the finger at some one else claiming they have wronged you or threatened you. 

Yes I see that again you are not seeing the reason your continued posting here is a waste of time. Your private issues do not belong here. Your disputes do not belong here. So again why are you posting here? Many questions have been asked and answered elsewhere on similar topics. And the thing is if the question is asked and no answer is offered and its clear nothing you ask will be answered for whatever reasons you have been put on ignore and cannot have your posts read there, then why keep asking?   Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. So doing the same things over and over again just the same, will not net a different result It is defined by Albert Einstein as a form of insanity

In his words, It isn't going to happen. You won't get a different result. You won't get an answer, You wont get a response because you are being IGNORED. 

Yes I see that again you are not seeing the reason your continued posting here is a waste of time. Your private issues do not belong here. Your disputes do not belong here. So again why are you posting here? Many questions have been asked and answered elsewhere on similar topics. And the thing is if the question is asked and no answer is offered and its clear nothing you ask will be answered for whatever reasons you have been put on ignore and cannot have your posts read there, then why keep asking?   Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. So doing the same things over and over again just the same, will not net a different result It is defined by Albert Einstein as a form of insanity

In his words, It isn't going to happen. You won't get a different result. You won't get an answer, You wont get a response because you are being IGNORED. 

Mmmm I have had 3 members respond to what I posted and a 4th aimed at me through another member  .... I think you need to re-read the thread.

Am I to assume questions you ask around the forum don't have grounds in actual events or issues that concern you?

.Sputnik or whoever you are. I am done with your posts. To continue would truly be insanity. and it seems you have an axe to grind and hurl threats and accusations ad nauseum. Truly find your posts do not even deal with the subject that is Headlined here.

Information and Definitions of different things were offered. Pictures presenting information were also shown.  Questions about THOSE posts were answered. those questions actually had to do with what was presented not a whole new topic, Your "posts" reveal a lot about you.  I believe that you have made threats to people as well making you quite a hypocrite. I would suggest you  not throw stones if you are in a glass house. 

This is my last post. I will not continue YOUR insanity, Useless for someone who clearly has no clue. 

Sputnik or whoever you are. I am done with your posts. To continue would truly be insanity. and it seems you have an axe to grind and hurl threats and accusations ad nauseum. Truly find your posts do not even deal with the subject that is Headlined here.

Information and Definitions of different things were offered. Pictures presenting information were also shown.  Questions about THOSE posts were answered. those questions actually had to do with what was presented not a whole new topic, Your "posts" reveal a lot about you.  I believe that you have made threats to people as well making you quite a hypocrite. I would suggest you  not throw stones if you are in a glass house. 

This is my last post. I will not continue YOUR insanity, Useless for someone who clearly has no clue. 

We both know you are very very close to the OP  ..... I would be glad to hear of any threats I have made? ..... And if you and your friend want a private thread I suggest you start a private forum.

You have goaded me, the OP has goaded me, I have stayed on topic and asked about Moral judgements made in an earlier post ....

Asking questions or having opinions is what the forum is for  ... Its not somewhere for a private, controlled Diktat.

I also see where you threaten to fuck the person whose name is redacted. I find that rupugnant. And apparently your actions and accusations in some way provoked said response from what I read there. You were giving the person :"shit" twice, so perhaps your actions were the cause to begin with or so it seems. 

OK wasn't going to respond again, but you do raise a big issue  .....  People have disputes its a fact of life. People say horrible things to each other in a dispute, but you seem to think a person has a right to threaten someone outside of the discussion? Am I correct?

You really are in the wrong occupation.

It would really interest me how threatening to fuck a person that has just threatened to fuck my girlfriend makes threatening my girlfriend OK? How should you respond ... Yes Sir? Note I didn't threaten to fuck his family friends or loved ones, even after that threat.

At what point in a discussion do you find it acceptable to threaten people not in the discussion and unable to defend themselves?

Maybe ask the OP, he may let you respond.

Thank you Trisa for your contributions. Your insights are very interesting, informative and very intuitive. You are a wise lady.

In a conversation with me, by his own admission Sputnik has stated he only  acts as a Dominant for his currrent online partner.  His actions here speak for themselves – Dominant or Domineering Bully. Make your own mind up.

You are right not to engage with him anymore.  

Back to topic - I have found some interesting images that show the beauty of the female form.

I appreciate the sensuality and instruction of a nude dance, the intimacy of female masturbation and watching and admiring a woman become aroused by the power of  words.

Quite Exquisite.

sexycouples533.jpg

andreascarla-567-Edit.jpg

Martin_Wieland_Erotic_Masters_10-725x102

tomas_rucker_24.jpg?1278366400

tomas_rucker_20.jpg?1278366400

tomas_rucker_05.jpg?1278366400

Thank you Trisa for your contributions. Your insights are very interesting, informative and very intuitive. You are a wise lady.

In a conversation with me, by his own admission Sputnik has stated he only  acts as a Dominant for his currrent online partner.  His actions here speak for themselves – Dominant or Domineering Bully. Make your own mind up.

Dominant or Domineering Bully

Not going to be sucked in by insults by the OP's very close friend or his answer to his very close friend, but for clarity I have never admitted to being "A" dominant, I am dominant by nature.  

But I would be interested in thoughts on "Dominant or Domineering Bully" or as was described earlier Dominant or  Predator (Abuser)

This is the second time the OP has opened this issuer and this time directed towards me ... So I am willing to look at how I act, is the OP? 

Hey Vaughanrarius I note you posted in my thread earlier http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6276-elvis-club-and-friends/?p=272308 I actually really enjoyed the fun of the video, and you are welcome to post more and to start any discussions you wish. 

I assure you, I don't hide behind iggy buttons or get my girlfriends to speak on my behalf, so I will always read what you have to say and won't resort to making personal comments through third parties or in answer to third parties  .... which you have done in this thread.

I will say though posting in my thread, even though very welcome, shows inconsistency from how you have tried to portray your position. Just my opinion.

You are free to ignore my questions, which are on topic and could only be taken as personal by those that have something to hide. So like you said in your last post directed at me ..... I'll tell those reading  "Make your own mind up."   ;) 

"Sit on the rug on the floor," I whispered in her ear, nuzzling her hair, satisfied that she was turned on by me and very horny. "I want you to masturbate for me, while I watch you."

She moaned and reluctantly rose. She went to remove her clothes. 

I stopped her, "No. I want your top and skirt raised exposing your tits and your naughty little cunt for me. I want you to look like the sexy little slut you are."

She groaned at my words and I knew, talking to her like this turned her on even more.

She hitched her clothing up. Her tits were nice and round and her nipples were standing on end. Her hairless pussy was all moist and swollen. She was definitely a woman sexually charged and liked to be dominated.

"You naughty whore," I approved of her slutty look and leaned back on my couch drinking my whiskey, "Now wank and give me a good show!"

There was something about her that was so innocent but so fucking dirty at the same time. She turned me on incredibly. I was pretty certain, she had not masturbated in front of a man so lewdly before and yet here she was in my home, a stranger's home, on my luxurious rug on the floor with her pussy and tits exposed for me. 

2649-sexy-female-masturbating.gif

"Sit on the rug on the floor," I whispered in her ear, nuzzling her hair, satisfied that she was turned on by me and very horny. "I want you to masturbate for me, while I watch you."

She moaned and reluctantly rose. She went to remove her clothes. 

I stopped her, "No. I want your top and skirt raised exposing your tits and your naughty little cunt for me. I want you to look like the sexy little slut you are."

She groaned at my words and I knew, talking to her like this turned her on even more.

She hitched her clothing up. Her tits were nice and round and her nipples were standing on end. Her hairless pussy was all moist and swollen. She was definitely a woman sexually charged and liked to be dominated.

"You naughty whore," I approved of her slutty look and leaned back on my couch drinking my whiskey, "Now wank and give me a good show!"

There was something about her that was so innocent but so fucking dirty at the same time. She turned me on incredibly. I was pretty certain, she had not masturbated in front of a man so lewdly before and yet here she was in my home, a stranger's home, on my luxurious rug on the floor with her pussy and tits exposed for me. 

Great story  :)  But I hate a story without an ending .....

As the heat rushed through her body she slowly parted her lips making the inner creases glisten as her fingers slid over her crevice that burrrowed seductively from her anus to the fine stubble of her shaved pubic mound.

She moaned again imagining a real man sucking her flaps into his mouth sucking them in and out in a fucking motion as his top teeth slid over her expanding clit. 

She let images of his growing girth dapple her growing lust, her mind now crowded with dirty thoughts of toying with the purple head of his cock, the growing penis glans filling with blood pumped from his beating heart, his cum slit opening as if smiling at her touch.

She so wished the man would share his passion and let her use her seductive body to coat him with her soft compliant flesh. Yes she wanted to be used, maybe abused sexually, but she so wanted to be a part of the mans experience.

As the man slowly slid into his own world that was filled with images obsessively collected from the internet, the frustrated woman, sadly departed, the image of the man still beating his own cock imprinted in her consciousness.

Imagine your special session...

Spread eagled face up,  totally vulnerable & helpless 

Lovely-Slaves-Tied-Spread-Eagle-2.jpg

Tools -  

Flogger  for sweet caresses or mild stinging whips

a_rubber_flogger_experiment_by_tupali-d4

Collar Nipple & Labia clamp chain set for sensual feelings of vulnerability, naughtiness, sweet intimate tantilisation  and gentle pulls of sensitive areas.

AD771_LRG.png

Cordless wand.   To tease her pussy without mercy

44480_1.jpg

The whispers, the touches, the growls, the anticipation and sweet inspiring words....

Sonnet 57

William Shakespeare

Being your slave, what should I do but tend 
Upon the hours and times of your desire? 
I have no precious time at all to spend, 
Nor services to do till you require. 
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour 
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you, 
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour 
When you have bid your servant once adieu. 
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought 
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose, 
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought 
Save where you are how happy you make those. 
   So true a fool is love that in your will, 
   Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.