3DXChat Community

Paid - Can't Login

D1SC0STU

I am quite upset, I reported a glitch allowing more than 3 characters to be created and now the pictures I uploaded are deleted from my attachment section on the forum. And to make matters worse I can no longer login to the game.  I am paid in full, I know my password and yet I still cant login, even though I could the day that I reported the bug.  I am upset because I feel that my account my have been banned because I had more than 3 characters.  The only reason that I have more than 1 character is that I was trying to show the developers the flaw that I discovered.  Lisa, Gizmo please help out a fellow developer here.  I have recently tried to give you guys constructive criticism in my thread on the Open Forum and I pay the subscription fee.  I won't try to help by reporting bugs anymore if my account gets screwed up each time I do.  Also, in case any of you are wondering: the fact that I have more than 3 characters is not the reason I can't login, not directly at least.  I have tested the login while having 4 characters linked to my account and was able to do so.  I feel that after reporting the ability to create more than three characters, the devs may have gone looking for accounts like this and banning them or something. idk. 

• 6 years later...
  • Lisa locked this topic