3DXChat Community

Lisa

639406Zoom.jpg

I understand that :

1) we will have no more access to our existing 2 rooms

2) we will start from an empty place with ground ocean montain (so no basic room with floor walls .....)  with the availability to add the props that we see on the screen.

3) we will be able to load from our backup (if we do it :) ) all the prop of our old room.

As a consequence, we will have only all the added prop of our old room so without any walls, floor ..... that are the standard of today's room.

Do you understand the same ?

I find this change very exiting but understanding in advance how it will happen will help to prepare ourself.

I am sure we are very numerous to have some very intense and personnal moment to our existing room with our friends, good friends and .. lovers.

Starting from a totally new base sounds exiting, I hope to understand it well to be ready.

I agree hacked should not be no difference excepted that wih hacked room the probability to have a lot of equipments collapsing with the world will be high.

What I understand is that we will be able to load the prop of the room so all what we have added in the empty room (sofa, bed table light, cubes ...).
What I wonder is that will we also still have the "empty room" (original walls, floor...).

From first Lisa post I understand yes (thanks MissPlaces to have reminded me)

I may be wrong. You may be able to load hacked rooms but I wonder why you would want too; except for temporary reasons I guess. The damn things have so many objects and have so much lag.

I would imagine the new editor will build far better rooms faster. Plus the rooms will look better. For example, a floor or a structure can require hundreds of objects when it may be done with just one with the new editor.

I like my room. Its a hacked room with about 800 objects. Based on my current understanding, the new editor will reduce my room to a few hundred objects and it will look better. Why would I want to keep the older room; except for temporary reasons as already stated.

You can keep your old rooms but I would imagine they will be surpassed in design and efficiency fairly quickly.

Frankly, I really don't understand how people live with lag... it sucks so bad in some rooms.

Personally , if we have a "big" map , i will not stay with my room one , i will just stay with my room two just the time to make something similar with the new objects in a corner of the map . Hmmm...

Maybe the vamp's crypt near a beach :Dwill be . 

I hope we will still have the different time options though ( day , night , cloudy ... ) it would be nice to have a rainy weather too but it would probably create lag on low computers

This just gets better and better.

The ability to create on a bare foundation is one of the main reasons something like RLC retains it's followers after 10 years -the creative aspect.

I do hope some thought is put in, or at least considered to either make "invisible" couchs, bed and wall pool props or triggers.

Bravo

Is it Christmas yet?

Devs please give to people it possible to set the transparent surface with poses on any structure as if it were a bed / sofa \ wall ... then people will have the opportunity to do improvised poses for several people ... like in this post http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5268-new-sex-pose-for-girlfuta-and-9-poses-for-mff/ ... then you would not have to unite beds, that would get these poses =)

Devs please give to people it possible to set the transparent surface with poses on any structure as if it were a bed / sofa \ wall ... then people will have the opportunity to do improvised poses for several people ... like in this post http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5268-new-sex-pose-for-girlfuta-and-9-poses-for-mff/ ... then you would not have to unite beds, that would get these poses =)

I think they have already planned for that :)

I call it "my own props". We will allow players to create their own props from standard blocks. There will also be invisible blocks that indicate poses. For example, you can create your own sofa, where you can use all sex poses from a normal sofa

Source

I think they have already planned for that :)

Source

Thank you for this, I had missed this important information !

Mmmh on the table, in the pool, in the depth of the ocean, on the rocks ..... no this patch is definitively not a SIM City patch ...... it is the start of a world more rich with much more customised possibilities to take care of your partner(ssssss)

We are not in a sex simulator, we are in a place to live fantasy and emotion

They covered that in a previous post. I missed that also. Had to read back a page or two.

The way the have planned is even better than just invisible couches and beds.

See post:

#1341 icon_share.png Twiggy