3DXChat Community

Lisa

This looks like a very exciting update, I can already imagine thousands of new possibilities with this new editor. I do hope that it'll be possible to set plain colors on the objects (red, blue, green, orange, purple, etc.) rather than just materials, since the materials probably wouldn't look right on complex objects. Also, as someone else mentioned, that it'll be possible to assign sex poses to objects you place, although that may be asking a little too much from the first release.

Make sure we can make our own sex positions too!

Although that would be a hell of a kewl feature, I imagine programming in a animation program is nearly impossible without a large team.

Perhaps what they could do however, is use the existing ones. Example: use male from doggy and let you position it to fuck a  female in female female 69 or male/ female in 69. Or ad another avi to do the other in a foursome. 

If there was a way to set the co-ordination (which there is they would just have to have that in editor like props have coordinates),  and some way to set the join sequence, I'm sure it could lead to custom user created positions. Hell, it would be possible  if they enabled the partnering system to add more participants to create foursomes, fivesomes, orgies. 

Doubt thry would do that but it would be interesting to see what people invented just off the existing animations.

never really understood why people care about if its bought. could care less if it was purchased at ebay, amazon, kmart or craigs list. as long as they add it.

Hell, i wish they would buy some poses. I would buy them for the game if they put them in :P

what the hell do you need sex poses for Rob?????

While the world editor is under construction:

Will there be any water textures to create showers?

Will we be able to set start points in properties?

Will Any of the 3DX places be editable - such as the yacht or beach?

Is there any possibility either the old beach or new will be offered to build upon?

Is there any possibility that an invisible prop could be provided so that wall, spa, couch, bed sex scripts can be attached?

(example: invisible prop for wall postilion against a rock at a beach,  or the spa positions on a rock in the ocean?)

cool opdate, any chance of getting a character creation overhaul after this?  that wud be like epic awesome, n specially if them female feet cud be normal instead of tippy  toe walking like a ballerina

So agree. I would love to see flats here!

I'm glad about new Room Editor option.

So dumb and lazy to expand my room.

But your move was a little bit late than other who hacked their rooms.

And they made better and better.

I agreed with Chilles idea about renting public places for private party with extra Xgold.

This will boost your revenue in return rather than boring stupid gifts.

You may start hiring public places rental fee with own radio station enable.

From 5,000 - 20,000 xgold or whatever the cost should be.

I will be the one who take it cause I'm so boring about stupid public music playing here.

To be honest.

Thank You.

I'm glad about new Room Editor option.

So dumb and lazy to expand my room.

But your move was a little bit late than other who hacked their rooms.

And they made better and better.

I agreed with Chilles idea about renting public places for private party with extra Xgold.

This will boost your revenue in return rather than boring stupid gifts.

You may start hiring public places rental fee with own radio station enable.

From 5,000 - 20,000 xgold or whatever the cost should be.

I will be the one who take it cause I'm so boring about stupid public music playing here.

To be honest.

Thank You.

Right. More Money. Really.  Are you serious.  :angry: 

Best to keep points and questions specific to the world editor I think if you want even the slightest chance of a respose for more info on it.

In a world Editor topic, who gives a rats ass about club rentals and Xgold.

Sure, there are many things everyone may want. But they are talking about world editor and that is all that is relevant here.