3DXChat Community

Lisa

When grouping larger bit they don't rotate.  Now smaller groups like the pole design I have does rotate but that's over 600 props itself and it's turning them so the base is where the tip would be to show the words so it turns it around and makes it backwards for the design unless that's what you want..

I have been playing around with the new editor and I am enjoying it in the main. The snap feature is extremely useful and the scale/rotate/move features are all fairly intuitive. Sure, we lost the old rooms, but I really couldn't care less about that, although I know many people would like to keep them.

However, I feel like the graphics quality as declined from prior patches and there is this glitch with really thin glass, possibly because it's near a light emitter. Idk. And sometimes, big chunks of the screen burn out into black and white. Also, I had this issue earlier where saving my room did not save the room. I don't know if it's because I have a roughly 1000 prim room or what. That's just one of the rooms I made, not including the others. I still have A ways to go with my house (in part because i built 2 of my rooms meter by meter before mastering the scaling and volume scaling (which is really awesome by the way). I might knock down those walls and build them all back up as single prime later. Idk yet.

All in all, it's A good tool with a lot of potential and I feel like it was a necessary improvement for the game. However, there are some bugs, and the graphics can be better, along with the night lighting. I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 for now, but I can see that changing as bugs get fixed, etc.

Edit: After getting the update to build 370 this morning, there is no longer black and white burn with paper thin glass, my world actually saves, and the gizmos don't switch around like crazy every time you type something in chat. As an added bonus, paper thin objects are now a million times easier to select and manipulate after you initially deselect them. And I heard the radio works again.

It would be nice to have the sink and door props, but I am also capable of making similar things myself. I'm not sure how I will go about making door hinges though :/ But I managed a fairly detailed shower head and drain that required 15 and 12 objects, respectively. I just need to delete all 180 of my 3 object locker handles and replace them with single object open pipes. And I have lots of wall pieces to knock down and rebuild to cut down on object count due to an initial lack of knowledge of how the tools work.

A for effort and 4.5 out of 5 stars from me!

I have been playing around with the new editor and I am enjoying it in the main. The snap feature is extremely useful and the scale/rotate/move features are all fairly intuitive. Sure, we lost the old rooms, but I really couldn't care less about that, although I know many people would like to keep them.

However, I feel like the graphics quality as declined from prior patches and there is this glitch with really thin glass, possibly because it's near a light emitter. Idk. And sometimes, big chunks of the screen burn out into black and white. Also, I had this issue earlier where saving my room did not save the room. I don't know if it's because I have a roughly 1000 prim room or what. That's just one of the rooms I made, not including the others. I still have A ways to go with my house (in part because i built 2 of my rooms meter by meter before mastering the scaling and volume scaling (which is really awesome by the way). I might knock down those walls and build them all back up as single prime later. Idk yet.

All in all, it's A good tool with a lot of potential and I feel like it was a necessary improvement for the game. However, there are some bugs, and the graphics can be better, along with the night lighting. I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 for now, but I can see that changing as bugs get fixed, etc.

Try this to fix that black and white burn!  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5941-fix-for-graphical-anomolies/?p=257455

Im really enjoying the world editor so far and i plan on sharing pictures of my build when its done. The only thing im concerned about at the moment is the music issue, this is a huge problem right now in a game that has a large community of DJ's, party planners, and club supporters. Alot of people in this community dont log on to join a sex room then leave, Instead they come on to hang out with their friends, GF/BF and listen to music while they chat, or share music themselves.

This music bug has caused a decline in music events which is the sole reason why many people come on (Especially the older recurring members/customers in this community). I myself have been spending less time in other rooms and on 3dx in general now because theres rarely any interesting music events going on. If this bug goes on for much longer then it could have a major impact on the game, and cause a big percentage of these loyal customers to stop coming back and paying.

This isnt a post thats hating on the new update or the work that the devs did, but its just my opinion from a business perspective and im bringing it up here because it needs to be addressed before it causes the community to shrik, and a loss in profit for the owners and devs.

It Toke to long for me to make a comment about this new update, because i'm the kind of person who prefer to give opinions on things i know, instead of having my feets on air thinking "how this is gonna be" so i do it now... ;)

First of all, ths update, as many ppl told before, "release the responsability" on the developing team on the creation of the massive tons of things we ask..

"ppl wants grottos, ppl wants forests.. ppl wants parks.. dugeons, BDSM clubes... castles, masive neighborhood enviroments... blah blah blah..."... :P

If we want some.. WE CAN MAKE IT NOW!... ^_^ 

so, from the deep of my heart.. Thank You.. and...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

you just did something not just "Epic" but REVOLUTIONARY in the 3DX world

And in my point of view, this is just the beggining, past posts like "furnitures and props, locations (and ideas to expand them).. will be forgotten, instead of new posts of ppl sharing what the did, in pictures or even to downoad the file (for the lazy ones... :P), Allowing the USER CONTENT to be shared with everyone without an increase of the subscription price or having to pay extra "in game golds" for that..

SO.. creativity cannot be represed... since the first Dll apeared, pals like Pierrous or Nini, was making great creative and original adaptations in their rooms, for brothels, chapels or clubes, and instead of taking them off, you guys give everyone the chance to make it here...GREAT!

Next Logic Step?...

CLOTHES EDITOR....

Maybe inside the game, a friendly program like the Gizmo's to make new desings inside the dressing room... so, over the shape of the Male/Female body apply a texture, give it shape and form, finish your dress, shoes, jacket, hat, suit... whatever.... and PAY with golds (to motivate the good desings) to upload the piece to the game and allow everyone to see your original desings... also saving it in a separated file in your PC to "share it or sell it appart".. what you guys say?

And...

SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

same as above... Allow 10 empty buttons to each pose...

download it from the page or INSIDE THE GAME... and "modificate it" with another editor to create NEW ORIGINAL sub-animations/actions per pose, move one leg here.. one arme there.. save it in an empty button and BAM you can spank now... move the belly up.. move it down.. and BAM you can shake and convulse when you squirt in another... 

And you will be the only one having it..(like your house)

But uploading it to the game, your sexual partner will be able to perform it with you... would be like "everybody's unique tecnique"... and will give a chance to the ones who only wants sex to make the game the way the want... Dominaton?.. BDSM?.. Spanks? Pets?... will be done for the interested ones...

also will satisfy the "subanimations request too... ;)

One per Year?...You may Think about it... :D

And that's it!,

Thank you so much guys and keep up the great work!!!...

Hug's & Kisses 4U all... ^_^

Talking of the pose trigger , i'm sorry to say that devs forgot something with them

If i use a "basic" couch , on the right of the screen i have an option called " select pose " , if i use a custom couch ( made with the pose triggers ) this option does not exist and i have to clic again on the custom couch to select a new pose . Same thing with pole dance , pool , and probably with beds too .

It would be nice to fix that :) . Not that it's really bad , but it can be mood breaking in some situations :)

And...

SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

download it from the page or INSIDE THE GAME... and "modificate it" with another editor to create NEW ORIGINAL sub-animations/actions per pose, move one leg here.. one arme there.. save it in an empty button and BAM you can spank now... move the belly up.. move it down.. and BAM you can shake and convulse when you squirt in another... 

This would be awesome. Sexvilla's pose editor is so intuitive and you can pin bones to other bones and they don't move! I tried a trial of Motion Builder and couldn't figure it out in the 30 days, so I went to Daz and the bone pins suck, and only the hips can be translated :/ Its much easier to do what you want when pins work and when you can translate each bone. Then again, I might just suck at Daz. I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So is the game's name Second Life 2.0 or are the visuals broken and being fixed? Because the screenshots people share now showcase the game is not pretty anymore.

I don't think they ever were broken just screenshots of rooms that lack detail or from people using low settings. The lighting is worse at the night setting but other then that it seems close to the same for me.

I would like to see or I guess hear in this case.. When I am in the world editor I can't seem to change the music I hear. I would like to be able to change radio stations while I edit. I'm not a huge fan of rap music and would rather prefer building with another genre in the backround. 
NOTE: If there is a way currently to change the in-game radio music as we use the Editor, I didn't know and would appreciate it if someone could point it out for me, thanks!

• 10 months later...

It Toke to long for me to make a comment about this new update, because i'm the kind of person who prefer to give opinions on things i know, instead of having my feets on air thinking "how this is gonn be" so i do it now... ;)

First of all, ths update, as many ppl told before, "release the responsability" on the developing team on the creation of the massive tons of things we ask..

"ppl wants grottos, ppl wants forests.. ppl wants parks.. dugeons, BDSM clubes... castles, masive neighborhood enviroments... blah blah blah..."... :P

If we want some.. WE CAN MAKE IT NOW!... ^_^ 

so, from the deep of my heart.. Thank You.. and...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

you just did something not just "Epic" but REVOLUTIONARY in the 3DX world

And in my point of view, this is just the beggining, past posts like "furnitures and props, locations (and ideas to expand them).. will be forgotten, instead of new posts of ppl sharing what the did, in pictures or even to downoad the file (for the lazy ones... :P), Allowing the USER CONTENT to be shared with everyone without an increase of the subscription price or having to pay extra "in game golds" for that..

SO.. creativity cannot be represed... since the first Dll apeared, pals like Pierrous or Nini, was making great creative and original adaptations in their rooms, for brothels, chapels or clubes, and instead of taking them off, you guys give everyone the chance to make it here...GREAT!

Next Logic Step?...

CLOTHES EDITOR....

Maybe inside the game, a friendly program like the Gizmo's to make new desings inside the dressing room... so, over the shape of the Male/Female body apply a texture, give it shape and form, finish your dress, shoes, jacket, hat, suit... whatever.... and PAY with golds (to motivate the good desings) to upload the piece to the game and allow everyone to see your original desings... also saving it in a separated file in your PC to "share it or sell it appart".. what you guys say?

And...

SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

And you will be the only one having it..(like your house)

But uploading it to the game, your sexual partner will be able to perform it with you... would be like "everybody's unique tecnique"... and will give a chance to the ones who only wants sex to make the game the way the want... Dominaton?.. BDSM?.. Spanks? Pets?... will be done for the interested ones...

also will satisfy the "subanimations request too... ;)

One per Year?...You may Think about it... :D

And that's it!,

Thank you so much guys and keep up the great work!!!...

Hug's & Kisses 4U all... ^_^

that post was December 5th 2017 :) lets see if this december 2018 1 year later if we get sex pose editor  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I somehow think we would have been seeing some pre-release announcements by now if that was going to be the case. So whilst it might be on your Christmas Wish List, I kinda think Santa won't be bringing that particular gift. And that suggests you weren't a good girl this year .

lol i had my bitch moments but generaly i was good :)