3DXChat Community

Lisa

If possible could we maybe get something like this (picture below)? it whould be really really usefull for lighting, an is verry common in mordern houses

maybe even make it so we can change intensity an color? :3 whould personaly be verry happy to get something like it :wub:  (not home atm so can't check) but i belive there is something similar on the yatch ?

that is if you guy's don't allready have something planned. in any case can't wait!!

arrange-downlights.jpg

sorry for bad english :/

Those not excited by the world editor because they don't edit rooms should think again in my opinion :)

Most creations made will be available to all editors and plain users alike ..... The  editor will not only expand the fantasy locations where you can play, but the "pose tiles" will allow for some creative new sex :)

yay! question about the editor, I see we have the props and primitives but in the demo apartment I see terrain, floral, and rocks, will we be able to place those as well? If not can we at least get starting areas (like a made out beach or something?

I'm pretty sure the terrain/rocks/trees in the new apartment are all using primitives with different materials and stuff available in the new editor.