3DXChat Community

Lisa

Will we get access to some bar props from some the existing location for clubs, i know it possible to come up with creative solutions like adding coolers into objects etc. But be nice if we could get to use some other club location ones assuming they're possible to access?

P.S: Don't know if this possible but perhaps you should make some internal world editor system if not already in place, where you can see how much resources in require for user to visit and stay there. So possible to try measure if you should cut some things down or try something different, if room become to demanding on visitors hardware if part plan to reduce problems with to heavy rooms.

Perhaps even some recommended value that you could use as guideline to rooms that are not to hard on other users, to come visit or for server to handle without creating problems for everyone.

That looks awesome, I can't wait for the World Editor to come out. I was a bit worried about what the copy and paste feature would be like, as in things like Maya we have the Outliner to select multiple objects at one time, for instance- if we make a pillar out of multiple polygons or go crazy with NURBS, you can just copy it to reuse again and again.

Now I guess my biggest request would be the actual ability to control faces and vertexes of the object's we'll be placing down. In Maya this is a crucial feature for making objects very unique and uniform, Why place a cylinder and a square for a light post when I can just make the entire thing out of one polygon. Being able to extrude and scale faces, being able to move and control vertexs, and being able to add more faces with edge loops, would be absolutely amazing.

bIHsc3w.jpg

m4FucL7.jpg

The documentation provided is great but does anyone know who manufactured the world editor that 3DX intends to use?

I'm trying to find online tutorials of the editor as an additional teaching tool.

I think it's a User optimized version of the Unity Editor :)

Question: You think one day would it possible if we could use the Locations of the UnityStore?

For example I pay this Location, would this work?

5357f783-d41e-4595-a1e0-8f2db93b21cf_sca9f72a7a9-7f26-40c1-b965-0a2043d3e3b2_sca

7.2.4 Animation Triggers

24.jpg 25.jpg

If you want some place in your world to function like furniture, then use the necessary animation triggers. These objects are invisible and indicate which set of animations the character will use with it.

:D  :D  :D WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo Goooooooood  :D  :D  :D  :D 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I think maybe they are worried about something and decided to not implement it, maybe worried about how much it would be used and slow down things as people go into rooms.

The problem is doing that will have the reverse effect as people will use software available on the net to turn pictures into dot art.

They will use very small tube ends as dots and make their own wall art, posters and signs.

This was already being done in rooms using pole ends.

So imagine what people will do when able to make smaller tubes to use the ends of them.

For instance, a 400 x 400 picture is 160,000 dots, 160,000 objects added to the room.

I think they need to re think on that.

Other than that, except for a couple of other things I think they need to think about where again lots of objects will be used to replace something they haven't included, I think what they have done is excellent, really well done.

So, there's no ETA yet, that's fine, it really does look cool... and after a long while, I actually feel a bit excited about an update. That being said, I hope it all works out.

Could us not being able to use our own art, because of copyright... maybe? Not sure if that makes sense, just curious, you know, uploading a picture that doesn't belong to us on a sexgame, authors might have some issues with that? If they were to find it somewhere. Just saying.

Will the world editor be limited to a certain area, with borders? Or can I just build a space station next to the flat moon too?

At last, will we be able to use wall poses in whatever we build? Not sure if the feature with marking certain objects as furniture works for walls as well, so it's better to ask.

This looks cool and reminds me of something like AutoCAD which is really interesting.

It seems simple and easy to use as well which is great.

Is there going to be any new poses added maybe? For the new furniture and all that. New poses would be a nice addition!

Overall it looks good, not much to say really, just need the final product to play around with. Maybe I'll stop being a lazy ass and actually make a room for once with this... probably not

Any ETA for it though? :o